• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, what are you?

Well?

• Total voters
There's no option for widowed or other, so I answered single, which is technically correct.

Happily married for almost 21 years.

I am an anime nerd. That should safely answer your question.
I had a first date that was to see Princess Mononoke, her pick. Back at her apartment, she had anime, comic book, and sci-fi paraphernalia decorating her small apartment. And she was hot. She was a bit young for me maturity-wise, and demanding, but they are out there ;)

My apologies to the both of you. :(

I thought about it after the fact, but it was too late to edit.

Not a problem, and no need to apologize - it's similar to someone who's divorced - they could be married or single and the divorce part isn't noted.

Another item you missed was "Insignificant Other." :lamo

I have been with someone for the last 5 years or so.

Another item you missed was "Insignificant Other." :lamo

I have been with someone for the last 5 years or so.

:rofl

If they are insignificant then we don't care about them. ;)

You forgot the all time favorite, "It's complicated'...... :lol:

I've found that people aren't typically as complicated as they think they are.

I am very happily engaged to a wonderful woman. We met in January of 2011, got engaged back in February of this year, and will be married on July 5th of 2014.

Do they count as significant others if you don't love them, but just **** them sometimes?

It seems rude to label them as insignificant.

it depends on what you feel about them maybe .men may think differently

your question was rude too :mrgreen:

it depends on what you feel about them maybe .men may think differently

your question was rude too :mrgreen:
It goes to the assumption of love as being the only possible yardstick of worth. A union's merit may be gauged in terms other then the spiritual. There was no disrespect.

It goes to the assumption of love as being the only possible yardstick of worth. A union's merit may be gauged in terms other then the spiritual. There was no disrespect.

men..:cool:

Significant other, we've been together since Xmas 2005 and we have a lovely daughter together.

Not sure about going the step to marriage as that would be my second, things are perfect already.

Back
Top Bottom