• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what are Beck and Palin REALLY planning for the 9/11 event?

My guess would be some sort of rally.

They will announce their affair and love child. Oh and that is a space alien from a far far away galaxy.

They will announce their affair and love child. Oh and that is a space alien from a far far away galaxy.

no, the spawn will hatch from under a rock, doncha think?

They're either going Galt and creating some alternate living on another planet that Sarah can see from her house (heh, heh....yes, I like Sarah, but I also like to make fun of her sometimes)....OR....they just like messing with people and being mysterious about what they're doing just to see how the media will react.

I should check HuffPo and Media Matters to see what they're saying...

They're either going Galt and creating some alternate living on another planet that Sarah can see from her house (heh, heh....yes, I like Sarah, but I also like to make fun of her sometimes)....OR....they just like messing with people and being mysterious about what they're doing just to see how the media will react.

I should check HuffPo and Media Matters to see what they're saying...

I bet she can see Mars from her house at certain times of the year.

I read that Roger Ebert thinks they're going to announce a Beck/Palin or Palin/Beck ticket.

Alaska will secede from the Union... Premier Palin and Minister of Propaganda Beck will cut the cord and go it alone!

I'll be flying a plane and not really caring what Beck or Palin is doing.

Back
Top Bottom