• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So they're not going to Give Zelensky a no Fly Zone?

So they're not going to Give Zelensky a no fly zone?

They're just going to let him die.

Leave his Country in a demolished insurgency?

I think a no fly zone is possible, but it would have to be for humanitarian reason (e.g. cover fleeing refugees near the western border). Zelensky's biggest challenge, should he choose to leave the city, is just getting out of Kiev.

Whatever operation or rescue that was planned, or may be planned, would likely require black ops helicopters and something like the operation in getting Bin Laden. How one does that deep in Ukraine I have no idea.

'No fly zones makes sense when you think of the American military as a kind of global peacekeeping force, used for preventing atrocities and toppling rogue autocrats like Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi. But today’s aggression is not being launched by an isolated tinpot dictator: Its author is Vladimir Putin, leader of Russia and possessor of
6,000 nuclear warheads!' As bad an idea as man ever presented.

I think a no fly zone is possible, but it would have to be for humanitarian reason (e.g. cover fleeing refugees near the western border). Zelensky's biggest challenge, should he choose to leave the city, is just getting out of Kiev.

Whatever operation or rescue that was planned, or may be planned, would likely require black ops helicopters and something like the operation in getting Bin Laden. How one does that deep in Ukraine I have no idea.
I don't think he's going to leave Kyiv.

Yeah, that's a great idea, a no-fly zone.

A week later 8 billion people are dead, but at least we made our point, right?

Or we could just ship in more stingers.
I wouldn't say 8 billion dead, most of the big cities in the northern hemisphere turned into dust, sure.

Back
Top Bottom