• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So The NRA DID Fall For The Russian Cutie!

Regarding the title:

If some people want to think that potato-faced ginger bitch is a cutie, they must be pretty hard up.
As for her status as a foreign spy, the NRA has cooked its own goose in its own drippings.
I am a former NRA member and you will never ever convince me that they are a patriotic organization committed to American rights and freedoms after this.
Ahh the old "I was a (insert group) but my eyes are open now and they are terrible!" card.

So called patriots in the NRA colluding with Russia?....No surprise, the NRA despises much of America, I can see them getting cozy with Russia for a common goal

Thoughts and prayers for the NRA....:lamo

I don't agree with criticizing well-wishing, or pretending it's all anyone does.

But that's funny!

Ahh the old "I was a (insert group) but my eyes are open now and they are terrible!" card.

That doesn't make sense.
I used to be in the NRA. You calling me a liar?
The NRA was a much different organization when I was in it. I joined because they offered a lot of discounts on stuff I liked.
I got a lot of free or nearly free training thanks to them, just as one example.

You want to sound idiotic with the "now my eyes are open" nonsense, I can't stop you, but idiotic response is idiotic.
The NRA was in cahoots with a Russian spy, case closed.

The ****ing National Rifle ****ing Association, and a ****ing Russian ****ing spy, it's as simple as that.
And that's why they are circling the drain now, they ****ed up, and you can't admit it....which is rather typical of you, so no surprise.

Why do I think you're attempting to troll a specific DP member.

just setting the scene for the attached rachel maddow discussion of NRA collusion with the russians
looks like the NRA will soon be needing the services of a good lawyer
only wish i knew one to recommend

Lame that you would actually see a Russian spy trying to hurt our country as a partisan issue.

Come on now, would you or the rest of the right wingers on this site not make this a partisan issue if it was a left leaning group?

Lame that you would actually see a Russian spy trying to hurt our country as a partisan issue.

jet hates gun rights and gun owners-and of course the NRA.

anybody know of an attorney who is also a republican and a gun expert with a fondness for the NRA who could offer to help that organization defend itself in what appears to be imminent litigation

me neither

disregarding your orgasmic glee anytime you can bash the NRA-can you explain why an organization that is infiltrated by a spy should be blamed? do you blame the victims of Ponzi schemes? How about a well known Democrat Party senator whose driver was an agent of the PRC? Or our own government that has had many cases of spies infiltrating our various intelligence agencies?

Not to go too off-topic or be crude, but I see a lot of reports saying she was beautiful or cute, and frankly I'm stunned every time I see it. She isn't that attractive, and at times is downright unattractive.

Then again the older men she was targeting probably don't care as much.

disregarding your orgasmic glee anytime you can bash the NRA-can you explain why an organization that is infiltrated by a spy should be blamed? do you blame the victims of Ponzi schemes? How about a well known Democrat Party senator whose driver was an agent of the PRC? Or our own government that has had many cases of spies infiltrating our various intelligence agencies?

why would an organization in a country which has no individual gun rights sponsor the NRA hierarchy for a visit to russia

I'm pretty sure we blame the intel agencies. It's their job.

If the allegations end up being true the "patriotic" group NRA took money from Russia and laundered it to Trumps campaign. That's why they should be blamed....

Spy is an overstatement. She is being charged with being an unregistered foreign lobbyist

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WHAT partisan dude: it's a fact! MAYBE the right-wing should learn from this. Russia has been ****ting all over this country because of the Republicans.
Lmao, yeah you got it figured out

why would an organization in a country which has no individual gun rights sponsor the NRA hierarchy for a visit to russia

well that assumes facts not in evidence-that the two or three NRA officials knew that the spy was working for the Russian government when she claimed she was trying to advance gun rights in Russia. You do know that some of the eastern bloc nations that had severe gun restrictions when the soviet empire was in place have liberalized those laws (for example, the Czech republic now has fairly decent laws compared with more "western" societies like England)

Spy is an overstatement. She is being charged with being an unregistered foreign lobbyist

true enough. Its wonderful watching the hate the Left has for the NRA-the NRA helping defeat Hillary really stirred up the fear and loathing in the left

If the allegations end up being true the "patriotic" group NRA took money from Russia and laundered it to Trumps campaign. That's why they should be blamed....

that assumes knowledge -which you are going to have a hard time establishing. what we do understand is that Trump haters also hate the NRA since the NRA played a substantial role in Trump winning some key states. here in Ohio, the Trump campaign was slow to get up and running. Effective ads depicting say single women facing a home invasion that were paid for and run on TV by the NRA helped keep Trump's campaign viable in Ohio

My guess is her cooperation and testimony would be more interesting than her guilty plea. We'll see...

If she doesn't pull a Manafort and lie her way through the "cooperation" phase as well.

that assumes knowledge -which you are going to have a hard time establishing. what we do understand is that Trump haters also hate the NRA since the NRA played a substantial role in Trump winning some key states. here in Ohio, the Trump campaign was slow to get up and running. Effective ads depicting say single women facing a home invasion that were paid for and run on TV by the NRA helped keep Trump's campaign viable in Ohio

Yeah, NRA keeping power by selling fear to the masses. Great group.

true enough. Its wonderful watching the hate the Left has for the NRA-the NRA helping defeat Hillary really stirred up the fear and loathing in the left

It's equaling wonder to watch American "patriots" scramble to defend their new Russian masters...:lamo

Yeah, NRA keeping power by selling fear to the masses. Great group.

IN NJ today someone can be charged with a FELONY for merely owning a 7 dollar rifle magazine that the US government sold to civilians by the hundreds of thousands. If the Democrats didn't push idiotic laws like that, the NRA would have no success in "selling fear" as you call it

IN NJ today someone can be charged with a FELONY for merely owning a 7 dollar rifle magazine that the US government sold to civilians by the hundreds of thousands. If the Democrats didn't push idiotic laws like that, the NRA would have no success in "selling fear" as you call it

Yep, the fear is strong in you.:lamo

It's equaling wonder to watch American "patriots" scramble to defend their new Russian masters...:lamo

its funny watching liberals-who fluffed and worshipped the soviet union for 80 years now whining about "Russia". What exactly have these "Russian Masters" done to hurt us? ruined our economy? disarmed our citizens? jacked up unemployment?

Yep, the fear is strong in you.:lamo

The ignorance of reality is strong in you. That comment of yours is both contrary to reality and incredibly stupid

Back
Top Bottom