• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So the Libtards are the "cucks"? Apparently Not!

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Apparently, "cuckholding" allegedly practiced by Fallwell Jr. and his wife for years has become pretty mainstream. Would it surprise you to know that most men who fantasize about watching their partners have sex with another man are mostly conservatives? WHAT???!! I thought libs were "the cucks"!?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/08/27/falwell-conservative-cuckold-fantasies/

A majority of heterosexual men (52 percent) said they had fantasized about watching their partner have sex with someone else. Heterosexual men who identified as Republican were the most likely to report having had a cuckolding fantasy at some point — and they fantasized about it more often than Democrats. Fewer than half of Democratic straight men (49 percent) reported having ever fantasized about cuckolding, and 19 percent said they fantasize about it often. By contrast, nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of heterosexual Republican men reported having had this fantasy, and 30 percent said it is a frequent fantasy. Republican men also reported more fantasies about infidelity, swinging and a wide range of sexually taboo activities, including voyeurism.

Personally I have no problem with cuckholding or anything else that happens between consenting adults, as long as all have fun and no one gets hurt.

The problem with conservatives is they've forged this partnership with the devil of evangelicalism which makes them into instant hypocrites. Conservatives always accuse others of dictating to them how they should live their lives. Wrong again, it's conservatives, and it's a big part of what's destroying their brand.

Apparently, "cuckholding" allegedly practiced by Fallwell Jr. and his wife for years has become pretty mainstream. Would it surprise you to know that most men who fantasize about watching their partners have sex with another man are mostly conservatives? WHAT???!! I thought libs were "the cucks"!?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/08/27/falwell-conservative-cuckold-fantasies/

Personally I have no problem with cuckholding or anything else that happens between consenting adults, as long as all have fun and no one gets hurt.

The problem with conservatives is they've forged this partnership with the devil of evangelicalism which makes them into instant hypocrites. Conservatives always accuse others of dictating to them how they should live their lives. Wrong again, it's conservatives, and it's a big part of what's destroying their brand.

“Suckers!’

https://twitter.com/billkristol/status/1302408524748726272?s=21

Jesus did say "love they neighbor". . .

I agree the connection to the religion seems to be an odd one. In that regard to I tend to agree more with Goldwater then the average Republican.

It's okay to have religious beliefs and to follow them. I don't even have a problem with evangelism. But I don't think it should be tied to a political party. I know plenty of Democrats that are Christian and Jewish and Muslim, and I know plenty of Republicans that are atheist.

So being democrat or republican doesn't really have much to do with your religious views.

Back
Top Bottom