• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So THAT'S why Sarah Palin will be missing from the Republican National Convention..

Re: So THAT'S why Sarah Palin will be missing from the Republican National Convention

Well, its a pretty big disappointment when one of your favorite clowns doesnt perform at the clown show.

So I think several of us are disappointed.

Now we just have to listen to D list celebrities who are convinced Obama is a muslim, women blaming Hillary Clinton for their dead kids, sherrifs who tell us that we 'feel' less safe and dont even pretend we ARE less safe, and psychotic ex-mayors who know little to nothing except how to instill fear and hate into a crowd.
I hear ya, man.

Look at the bright side. After a few days of this you'll gain an even deeper appreciation for the pillars of honesty, integrity, and human decency that the DNC will put forth when they hold their convention.

Re: So THAT'S why Sarah Palin will be missing from the Republican National Convention

I wonder what she tells herself, you know, to make it alright

I doubt she condones this.

From what I found it appears he suffers from PTSD.

I thought it was bizarre that Sarah Palin - one of Trump's rare supporters - was not invited to speak at the convention since Trump obviously doesnt have a whole lot of high profile names to talk (Scott Baio? Come on).

The official excuse Trump used was that he asked her, but she lives 'really far away'. I knew that excuse was ridiculous, so I went to the Google. 0.1142 seconds later - I got this. Classic.

So THAT'S why Sarah Palin will be missing from the Republican National Convention...

Trash begets trash

I doubt she does either but

she supports things that make it necessary for them to go off to war so

one way or another

she condones it

Apparently, he never spent a day in combat, so given the general lies and proclamations of the grifter from Alaska, I'm doubtful this is a real thing.

I doubt she does either but

she supports things that make it necessary for them to go off to war so

one way or another

she condones it
I separated that.
To a mothers love for her children and a horrific illness that he has.
Now I not condoning his violence.

Apparently, he never spent a day in combat, so given the general lies and proclamations of the grifter from Alaska, I'm doubtful this is a real thing.

Do you have a link for that?

I wonder what she tells herself, you know, to make it alright

To make what alright?

Do you have a link for that?

Im sure you can find it. There was a document on twitter that apparently shows he was never given a combat infantryman medal, and some tweets by a guy who knew him.

Its pretty thin, not verified, but given the habitual Palin lies, you've gotta wonder.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I've just been on the edge of my seat wondering why Palin wasn't speaking at the RNC. Thank goodness for Little Green Footballs. This solves one of the greatest mysteries in our country today.

And most important too. ;)

You're missing Sarah. Admit it. You, and the Daily Kos. That she's missing from the convention simply means that no one there is missing her at all. If she had an invitation and didn't go, then she'd be missed. She didn't get an invitation. My dogs understand this.

Even sadder. She got one and even then she's not missed, except by you and Markos. You should at least send her a tweet or something.

She got an invitation, and she didn't go so she'd be missed according to you. However, a post or 2 later, you say she got one and she isn't missed. So... which is it?

I thought it was bizarre that Sarah Palin - one of Trump's rare supporters - was not invited to speak at the convention since Trump obviously doesnt have a whole lot of high profile names to talk (Scott Baio? Come on).

The official excuse Trump used was that he asked her, but she lives 'really far away'. I knew that excuse was ridiculous, so I went to the Google. 0.1142 seconds later - I got this. Classic.
I have to admit I did chuckle a little bit when I heard that Scott Baio was going to speak.

I mean, I know he's not literally "Chachi", but still...

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I've just been on the edge of my seat wondering why Palin wasn't speaking at the RNC. Thank goodness for Little Green Footballs. This solves one of the greatest mysteries in our country today.

Glad to see I could enlighten you with marginally more information than you had before.

Thats what I do.

Youre welcome.

What's really funny is when she does pop up, The liberals ( and liberal press) fall all over themselves trying to squash her back down,, I have never seem a woman that scares the liberal like she does.. I can't really figure out why..

She never would have made a good president
Probably a good VP ( since they are 95% figurehead any way)
I really don't know if she was a good Gov in AK or not.
her voice is kinda shrill

but when she hits the news its deer in the headlight for liberals...

djl

So THAT'S why Sarah Palin will be missing from the Republican National Convention...

I thought that Mommy had blamed PTSD for his actions!!

Sarah Palin? Really? I thought her 15 minutes were up some time ago?

Sarah Palin? Really? I thought her 15 minutes were up some time ago?
It was. She's failed to figure it out yet.

Right...because Sarah Palin's making a noise this week. :roll:

No, it's Daily Kos and its ever-eager readers who've brought her up and can't resist talking about her even when she's not in the news.

When I clicked on the OP's link, a box popped up that read: "Sign here if you agree: The RNC is a grotesque display of hate." And then says, "From racist speeches to calls to throw Hillary in jail, it is truly despicable."

:lamo

Right...because Sarah Palin's making a noise this week. :roll:

No, it's Daily Kos and its ever-eager readers who've brought her up and can't resist talking about her even when she's not in the news.

When I clicked on the OP's link, a box popped up that read: "Sign here if you agree: The RNC is a grotesque display of hate." And then says, "From racist speeches to calls to throw Hillary in jail, it is truly despicable."

:lamo

Did you sign your name?

I separated that.
To a mothers love for her children and a horrific illness that he has.
Now I not condoning his violence.

his violence can not be condoned and neither can the illness that sources it because that is absolutely preventable

his violence can not be condoned and neither can the illness that sources it because that is absolutely preventable

I am in no way condoning the violence.

Back
Top Bottom