• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So should we even bother to take a poll?

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is a tweet from Matt Gaetz (I realize "consider the source") about opposition to taking down Roe, those in favor of choice when it comes to abortion.

So what do the women here say about this view of those who are rallying against overturning Roe? Speaking for myself, and it should be obvious based on anyone who has kept up with me here, he is most definitely wrong (although granted I'm not physically rallying, I have started putting in phone calls). Knowing some other women on this board, I know he's wrong about them too. But men who support can chime in as well, share your views.

Of course, if you are one who agrees with him, I expect some evidence of a significant amount of the women rallying being as he describes below, in a such a misogynistic wording.

Adding a screenshot, just in case it happens to get taken down.

1651674335076.png

This is a tweet from Matt Gaetz (I realize "consider the source") about opposition to taking down Roe, those in favor of choice when it comes to abortion.

So what do the women here say about this view of those who are rallying against overturning Roe? Speaking for myself, and it should be obvious based on anyone who has kept up with me here, he is most definitely wrong (although granted I'm not physically rallying, I have started putting in phone calls). Knowing some other women on this board, I know he's wrong about them too. But men who support can chime in as well, share your views.

Of course, if you are one who agrees with him, I expect some evidence of a significant amount of the women rallying being as he describes below, in a such a misogynistic wording.

"Over-educated?" How can one be overeducated? That seems like it would be a good thing. One can never have enough education, right? That guy's tweet seems to advocate ignorance.

View attachment 67388874

Did that disgusting moron really say that?

"Over-educated?" How can one be overeducated? That seems like it would be a good thing. One can never have enough education, right? That guy's tweet seems to advocate ignorance.

Well ... yeah. I mean, it's Matt Gaetz. Education is demonized now.

The GOP has waged a war on education for a very long time.

When your base is proudly ignorant, they will respond well if you insult people with knowledge. As a bonus, they will remain proudly ignorant in loyalty to the cause.

The GOP has waged a war on education for a very long time.

When your base is proudly ignorant, they will respond well if you insult people with knowledge. As a bonus, they will remain proudly ignorant in loyalty to the cause.
Easier to keep people in line and on your side if they're ignorant and don't think for themselves, eh?

Well ... yeah. I mean, it's Matt Gaetz. Education is demonized now.
If education is demonized, then I want to be the Devil, Lol

View attachment 67388874

Gaetz is full of doodoo.

Back
Top Bottom