• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

So said the freedom-fighters - Bush, Rice and Blair - VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Dow

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Forum Rules

2. Spamming - What constitutes spamming can be, but is not limited to, "A message (typically an advertisement) sent indiscriminately to a wide set of discussion lists [forums] or newsgroups."[google] Also, any message or series of messages promoting a product, site or service made by a member who does not demonstrate the intention and willingness to participate in the normal discourse of the DPMB can be considered spamming. Spamming will not be tolerated and can result in immediate banning of the spammer.
If you are reading these rules it probably does not apply to you.
9. Advertisements - If you wish to advertise on Debate Politics - please contact Vauge. Advertisements in posts will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
AK_Conservative said:
:roll:

Just more democratic :spin: and rhetoric that has absolutely no validity to it!:violin:

This coming from a person whom has a pic that says "Vote Republican—Democrats are sissies."

Sorry, I just that was funny. I didn't waste my time watching it, but yeah, it probably is just mindless propoganda.

OK, how about hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil?
Does that fit those three better?

Old and wise said:
Freedom fighters? All three are terrorists.

Would that make you a whiney liberal?

Stop whining about whining liberals god dammit.

Besides hes not whining. He is merely stating something

I don't think that those guys are terrorists. At worst, they are facists but they aren't really. Maybe imperialists.

That video was good propaganda though. I found myself cheering for Bush even though I didn't want to. spooky huh?

FinnMacCool said:
Stop whining about whining liberals god dammit.

Besides hes not whining. He is merely stating something

I don't think that those guys are terrorists. At worst, they are facists but they aren't really. Maybe imperialists.

That video was good propaganda though. I found myself cheering for Bush even though I didn't want to. spooky huh?

I just feel that theres a line. And somethings are over that line. I understand having a differing of opinions and philosophy. But to have utter and complete disrespect for this country just aggravates me. Once you cross that line, then as far as I'm concerned your fair game for any number of attacks. You don't have to like the president or even respect him. But I think you should have some respect for the office and what it represents. And calling him a terrorist is over the line IMO

Calm2Chaos said:
I just feel that theres a line. And somethings are over that line. I understand having a differing of opinions and philosophy. But to have utter and complete disrespect for this country just aggravates me. Once you cross that line, then as far as I'm concerned your fair game for any number of attacks. You don't have to like the president or even respect him. But I think you should have some respect for the office and what it represents. And calling him a terrorist is over the line IMO

I have nothing but utter love for this country but I have absolute disgust for our current government. I have paid the price fighting for this country in war time and that is probably more than many of you can say.
I do find it extremely difficult to support a government that seems to be intend on destroying the values that many of us have fought for and to attempt to bring this country to financial ruin.

[MOD MODE]

This thread has deteriorated rapidly and doesn't seem to serve any purpose. I'm closing it

SWM

[/MOD MODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom