• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Powerful!

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
if this is not impeachable conduct...lol

this is just so apropos....

I don’t click on videos. What did Trump do that was impeachable?

Depends, do you want proof or just things where dems keep running around and claiming victory and moral superiority?

I'm with you. A cheap, lazy way to poorly communicate one's debate position on a matter. If someone posts a short video on something, then maybe. At least if it's said for humor. I just don't see any commitment by the poster in such an effort.

Depends, do you want proof or just things where dems keep running around and claiming victory and moral superiority?

I would like posters to make arguments and then use links to articles or videos to support those arguments rather than lazily using videos as a replacement for arguments. This is a debate forum; not twitter.

I'm with you. A cheap, lazy way to poorly communicate one's debate position on a matter. If someone posts a short video on something, then maybe. At least if it's said for humor. I just don't see any commitment by the poster in such an effort.

Laziness is the key in Trumpworld. Without lazy thinking there would be no thinking there at all.

I would like posters to make arguments and then use links to articles or videos to support those arguments rather than lazily using videos as a replacement for arguments. This is a debate forum; not twitter.

watch the video and comment or move along and whine on some other thread:shrug:

The video is the argument. You'd know that if you decided not to run from it.

lemmings will never get it..I get it:shrug:

Dead link. What is the argument?

The link worked for me.

The video is just a collage of the nonsense from your media partners, and the breathless claims of the clowns on the Intelligence Committee in the majority.

It was pretty funny.

The link worked for me.

The video is just a collage of the nonsense from your media partners, and the breathless claims of the clowns on the Intelligence Committee in the majority.

It was pretty funny.

A collage of funny moments. No wonder the OP didn’t present an argument. He had none to present.

As you know, that certainly makes sense to me, but sometimes it's fun to just post a humorous link, too

Personally, I had no problem viewing the video - it's basically just another one of those showing that pretty much all the major news commentators use the same language when they are trying to make Trump look bad(period) It's kind of lost meaning to me since I could make the same videos from fox and hannity and whoever else

watch the video and comment or move along and whine on some other thread:shrug:

He won't watch the video. He is desperately pretending not to know things.

A collage of funny moments. No wonder the OP didn’t present an argument. He had none to present.

Again, the video was the argument. It was well done, and made a very strong case.

You should just run along, since you're unable to view it, and as such, have nothing of value to offer about it.

As you know, that certainly makes sense to me, but sometimes it's fun to just post a humorous link, too

Personally, I had no problem viewing the video - it's basically just another one of those showing that pretty much all the major news commentators use the same language when they are trying to make Trump look bad(period) It's kind of lost meaning to me since I could make the same videos from fox and hannity and whoever else

What’s the value in pundits making comments about the hearings?

Again, the video was the argument.

By your own admission, it was “a collage of funny moments.” There was no argument.

By your own admission, it was “a collage of funny moments.” There was no argument.

You have no idea what the video contains. So what are you doing on this thread?

You think just blindly attacking people is making an argument in rebuttal to something you are ignorant of?

Talk about no argument.

it is a trump-pence 2020 political ad with very short sound bites.

What foreigners see is Trump presents himself as a self-serving opportunist, lawless, corrupt. And this is seen in some countries. But with a following regardless from members of the Republican Party. These followers claim that a sitting president "can do no wrong" and therefore there is no such thing as an impeachable act despite what the US Constitution says. This type of environment is perfect for the US to eventually become a dictatorship. And Trump has mentioned that.

You have no idea what the video contains. So what are you doing on this thread?

You think just blindly attacking people is making an argument in rebuttal to something you are ignorant of?

Talk about no argument.

You watched the video, and your summary of the “argument” is that it was “a collage of funny moments.” That’s not an argument. It’s...nothing.

How do you like my new avatar?

It’s a stupid avatar. Impeachment won’t be stopped, and he will be acquitted in the Senate, exactly as everybody expects.

Back
Top Bottom