• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So people are now getting AIDS from the injections.

Henk7

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I´m so fu.. sick of their manipulation. We need new nazi trials and the sociopaths who did this to people need to be put behind bars.

Three studies there.

Geert Vanden Bossches blog.

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”

Here is the data from the article. UK now stopped publishing it. Wonder why.

"Look at the numbers: Compared to week 6-9, cases in week 7-10 among the unvaccinated barely increased by 1%, from 59,904 cases to 60,372. For the boosted, cases increased by 14%, from 543,809 to 617,982!

For the vulnerable 60-69 year old category, the boosted 60-69 year olds get sick 4.25 TIMES as much as unvaccinated 60-69 year olds. Take a minute to let that sink in. Far from being protective, boosters make 60-69 year olds four times more vulnerable to infections!"

Myself and many amazing substackers, including El Gato Malo and Eugyppius, wrote many articles pointing at the likelihood that the vaccinated cannot acquire proper “natural immunity”, like unvaccinated people do, due to so called Original Antigenic Sin, or “immune imprinting”.

LOL

Myself and many amazing substackers, including El Gato Malo and Eugyppius, wrote many articles pointing at the likelihood that the vaccinated cannot acquire proper “natural immunity”, like unvaccinated people do, due to so called Original Antigenic Sin, or “immune imprinting”.

LOL
You have 3700 posts and don´t know who Geert Vanden Bossche is? :)

"Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.

Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech / Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines."

I´m so fu.. sick of their manipulation. We need new nazi trials and the sociopaths who did this to people need to be put behind bars.

Three studies there.

Geert Vanden Bossches blog.

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”
Your links are blogs that refer to themselves as a "newsletter", yet you falsely claim they're scientific studies, which they're not.

Comparing covid vaccinations to aids is intentionally dishonest and theatrical. It's meant to provoke an emotional response in people too stupid to know the difference between a blog and a scientific study. There is no comparison, you did that because you're dishonest and have an agenda.

LOL
Random internet conspiracy theorists contributing to "substack", pretty conclusively proves it's not a reliable source of scientific information.

You glaze over the fact that in order to acquire natural immunity, you have to expose yourself to a deadly virus.

My dad was an anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist just like you, and covid killed him. If he had just gotten vaccinated he'd still be alive today. Your nonsensical ramblings are cancer.

Your links are blogs that refer to themselves as a "newsletter", yet you falsely claim they're scientific studies, which they're not.

Comparing covid vaccinations to aids is intentionally dishonest and theatrical. It's meant to provoke an emotional response in people too stupid to know the difference between a blog and a scientific study. There is no comparison, you did that because you're dishonest and have an agenda.

Random internet conspiracy theorists contributing to "substack", pretty conclusively proves it's not a reliable source of scientific information.

You glaze over the fact that in order to acquire natural immunity, you have to expose yourself to a deadly virus.

My dad was an anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist just like you, and covid killed him. If he had just gotten vaccinated he'd still be alive today. Your nonsensical ramblings are cancer.
23000 posts. Then you should be able to use the internet. There are 3 new studies there. Links below here. It´s nothing new that vaccines can damage the immune system. Have you ever during these 23000 posts read something about ADE?

Last edited:
23000 posts. Then you should be able to use the internet. There are 3 new studies there. Links below here. It´s nothing new that vaccines can damage the immune system. Have you ever during these 23000 posts read something about ADE?

Speaking of illiterate. None of the links you posted draw a link between corona vaccinations and anything even remotely similar to AIDS-like symptoms. Neither even attempted, did you post the wrong links? In fact, the second claims corona vaccinations highly reduce the risk of an of infection and hospitalization, and the third doesn't even mention vaccinations. You literally didn't even read your own links.

You resort to exaggerations and theatrics because you know the science doesn't support your internet conspiracy theories.

Feel free to show a reputable study comparing covid vaccinations to AIDS. You can't, so you wont.

Last edited:
This whole thread appears to be a misrepresentation of people who are dealing with long COVID
Lol, he didn't even do that right. He claims covid vaccinations literally give you AIDS. This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen in a long time, and that says a lot.

Speaking of illiterate. None of the links you posted draw a link between corona vaccinations and anything even remotely similar to AIDS-like symptoms. Neither even attempted, did you post the wrong links? In fact, the second claims corona vaccinations highly reduce the risk of an of infection and hospitalization, and the third doesn't even mention vaccinations. You literally didn't even read your own links.

You resort to exaggerations and theatrics because you know the science doesn't support your internet conspiracy theories.

Feel free to show a reputable study comparing covid vaccinations to AIDS. You can't, so you wont.
I am sure you understand this better than Geert Vanden Bossche.

You think those studies would be published if they recommended against vaccinations? Probably no and they would risk their jobs.

I looked at all three of your links. None of them show a link between covid vaccinations and AIDS, and none even mention aids. Quote directly the parts of the studies that claim that. You can't because you know you lied.

You think those studies would be published if they recommended against vaccinations? Probably no and they would risk their jobs.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He certainly understands this better than you. And I can't find those studies in your link that say what you say. Did you bother to read the studies or are you taking opinion and spin for facts again?

I looked at all three of your links. None of them show a link between covid vaccinations and AIDS, and none even mention aids. Quote directly the parts of the studies that claim that. You can't because you know you lied.
Geert Vanden Bossche links to this. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids-like-chronic-covid-is-taking?s=r

I don´t understand everything but i bet Geert does. Why else would he link to this?

But if the data from UK is correct it kind of speaks for itself.

Geert Vanden Bossche links to this. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids-like-chronic-covid-is-taking?s=r

I don´t understand everything but i bet Geert does. Why else would he link to this?

But if the data from UK is correct it kind of speaks for itself.
The substack blog is not a medical journal and the blog article isn't a scientific study. You even admit you don't understand the blog article, but you believe it because you desperately want to.

Are you refusing to show even one single scientific study to backup your idiotic claim that covid vaccinations give you AIDS? Are you illiterate, dishonest, or both?

From the article about what the studies mean according to him and perhaps then also Geert. Of course we need more research but this should be more than enough to stop this gigantic experiment.

"The point to take out is that vaccinated persons do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected. This is the main reason why the vaccinated get reinfected so often.

Another groundbreaking article shows not only that “Covid vaccine” does not prevent infection, but also that the boosted remain infections and Covid positive for extremely long times after apparent resolution of their symptoms.

It turns out that the dreaded “Antibody Dependent Enhancement”, or ADE, finally found a scientific confirmation. It turns out that some Covid antibodies help “breakthrough infections” infect and destroy so called monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of human immune systems."

LOL
That sounds like gibberish.

Also what the hell is a substacker.

"What the article is saying is that antibodies facilitate infection of monocytes by Sars-Cov-2. This infection leads to death (pyroptosis) of infected monocytes, leading to inflammation, severe symptoms, destruction of monocytes and damage to the immune system. Read John Paul’s article for more details.

Killing off monocytes with each infection is unlikely to work out well if reinfections are tightly spaced together.

Note also that, strangely using the same LFA-1 protein as HIV, Sars-Cov-2 also invades and kills T cells. So we have damage to monocytes and also damage to T cells, occurring with each reinfection."

From the article about what the studies mean according to him and perhaps then also Geert. Of course we need more research but this should be more than enough to stop this gigantic experiment.

"The point to take out is that vaccinated persons do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected. This is the main reason why the vaccinated get reinfected so often.

Another groundbreaking article shows not only that “Covid vaccine” does not prevent infection, but also that the boosted remain infections and Covid positive for extremely long times after apparent resolution of their symptoms.

It turns out that the dreaded “Antibody Dependent Enhancement”, or ADE, finally found a scientific confirmation. It turns out that some Covid antibodies help “breakthrough infections” infect and destroy so called monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of human immune systems."
Article 2 in your post #6 directly shows that covid vaccinations work and reduce hospitalizations from covid, and you posted it. That's some pretty amazing self-ownage.

All you need to know is that it's an obscure blog from an ignorant Russian (?) anti-vaxxer,
Again Geert Vanden Bossche links and quote this. He has been warning for this. Think he has been proven right about the dangers of mass vaccination itself as well.

Back
Top Bottom