• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So now the crazies on the left have defaced Graceland.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Elvis Presley's estate, Graceland, the Memphis mansion of the late Elvis Presley, was vandalized Tuesday with graffiti supporting the Black Lives Matter movement and defunding local police. ... The Levitt Shell, a Depression-era landmark in Overton Park, where Presley performed his first paid concert in July 1954, was also vandalized. The graffiti included BLM, Defund Ice, as well as spray-painting scrawled obscenities, including ‘F*** TRUMP" and ‘F*** STRICKLAND,’ a reference to Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland, in addition to ‘EAT THE RICH’ and other phrases.

This is what you get from the BLM supporters! I'm not going to say the many things I'm thinking right now because it wouldn't be fit for public display. Although I shouldn't have any more respect than the people who did this.

Nobody was a bigger supporter of Memphis than Elvis but some folks don't know how to behave.

Elvis Presley's estate, Graceland, the Memphis mansion of the late Elvis Presley, was vandalized Tuesday with graffiti supporting the Black Lives Matter movement and defunding local police. ... The Levitt Shell, a Depression-era landmark in Overton Park, where Presley performed his first paid concert in July 1954, was also vandalized. The graffiti included BLM, Defund Ice, as well as spray-painting scrawled obscenities, including ‘F*** TRUMP" and ‘F*** STRICKLAND,’ a reference to Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland, in addition to ‘EAT THE RICH’ and other phrases.

This is what you get from the BLM supporters! I'm not going to say the many things I'm thinking right now because it wouldn't be fit for public display. Although I shouldn't have any more respect than the people who did this.

Nobody was a bigger supporter of Memphis than Elvis but some folks don't know how to behave.

But but but the vandalism was peaceful!

The more you focus on the despicable actions of members of a group PURPORTED TO BE BLM and desperately try to attach Democrats to them, the more you illuminate yourself as someone who really hates black people. The issue is not BLM, the issue is whether black lives matter or not, and they do, regardless of the actions of a group of people who believe in vandalism.
It was the issue fifty-seven years ago in Selma, Alabama and it's the issue today.
And that's because it has been the issue for four hundred years.

And that's right, we DON'T KNOW if these actions were done at the behest of the BLM group, do we now?
That much graffiti had to have taken a lot of time, and Graceland is festooned with cameras, so there's footage, yes?
Who has seen that footage? Have I? No. Have you? No.

In the end, it still doesn't matter because the issue is still about black lives, and whether or not they MATTER, and even after BLM disappears into a distant memory, it will still be the issue.
It will still be the issue a hundred years from now if we don't get right with it now.

But you go ahead and keep waving all those shiny things so you can distract from the actual issue, because we know that for you, and those like you, the issue is making Democrats look bad, by any means necessary, no matter what the cost.
No lives matter to you except one, Donald Trump's, because you think he's going to save you.

And what does that have to do with my post?
You will always blindly kiss Trump’s ass for any reason, at any time, and always look at everything as pro Trump and anti Democrat.
Just like your comments here.
Do you require pictures?

The way Elvis is worshipped, they probably mistook him for a Confederate General...

You will always blindly kiss Trump’s ass for any reason, at any time, and always look at everything as pro Trump and anti Democrat.
Just like your comments here.
Do you require pictures?

And what does that have to do with my post?

Back
Top Bottom