• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Now That Biden Has Lost and Covid Is Dead, What Are Trump's Plans for His Second Term?

Yakshi

Super Tuesday, my ass
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Trump says we have a cure and we've turned the corner.

I say thank God. We can finally toss our masks and live our lives.

Qusay Trump meanwhile said that a thousand dead per day is "nothing," and really, when you think about it, he's right. It's less than nothing, actually. I don't even know what they're dying of. Can't be Covid. Anyway, I'm not the one dying, so I don't know why I should care.

And Trump has won the election. Communism has once again lost.

So what will he do now? How will he make America great again . . . again?

And before I forget. Now that the pandemic is gone, let's all meet up at the Olive Garden.

Trump says we have a cure and we've turned the corner.

I say thank God. We can finally toss our masks and live our lives.

Qusay Trump meanwhile said that a thousand dead per day is "nothing," and really, when you think about it, he's right. It's less than nothing, actually. I don't even know what they're dying of. Can't be Covid. Anyway, I'm not the one dying, so I don't know why I should care.

And Trump has won the election. Communism has once again lost.

And before I forget. Now that the pandemic is gone, let's all meet up at the Olive Garden.
He'll spend the next four years giving speeches about his tremendous victory and about how he is the greatest at everything, ever.

Nah, Obama did something that prevented Trump from doing all that great stuff he could have done, so...y'know..

Hey let's have another round of tax cuts. Our children will pay! And they owe us, right, for life. Yes? TAX CUTS GALORE!

Taking away pre-existing condition protections (thanks, SCOTUS!).

Defunding Social Security by doing away with the payroll tax that funds it.

Continuing to ignore the pandemic and cripple the economy.

The Trump agenda in a nutshell.

I think he should root out the Communist element.

He can start with Obamacare.

From there, he can move on to CNN.

He has told you what he will do after the election. Haven't you been listening? Or maybe you've just been listening to the Trump hating media...they aren't going to tell you. In any event, you could go to his campaign website and find out if you really want to know.

I will say this, though...the EU had better get ready. It's going to be their turn in the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom