• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So my upstairs neighbor is having one hell of a weekend

Ladies, have you ever barked like a dog while getting banged?

• Total voters

Tucker Case

Matthew 16:3
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My upstairs neighbor's new girlfriend has spent the weekend with him, and it's pretty clear he's having one helluva good time. And she is a very vocal girl.

While this has been pretty annoying, it also triggered an interesting question specifically for the ladies

Have you ever barked like a small dog while getting ****ed?

I swear to god this bitch made sounds that bring to mind the image of a chihuahua attacking a small rodent.

My upstairs neighbor's new girlfriend has spent the weekend with him, and it's pretty clear he's having one helluva good time. And she is a very vocal girl.

While this has been pretty annoying, it also triggered an interesting question specifically for the ladies

I swear to god this bitch made sounds that bring to mind the image of a chihuahua attacking a small rodent.

Heehee!!

That is too funny, Tucker!!!
LMAO!

That's a story you and your wife can share for a lifetime. OMG, Gary's gonna love hearing this.
:lol:

Heehee!!

That is too funny, Tucker!!!
LMAO!

That's a story you and your wife can share for a lifetime. OMG, Gary's gonna love hearing this.

My wife is not at all impressed by these events.

Especially when I said, "I don't know if I should go upstairs and ask them to quiet down or give him a high five and ask him for pointers."

She just gave me "the look" in response. :lol:

Does the apartment allow pets?

Wait, didn't you just say you'd keep it down? :confused:

(backs away slowly) :shock:

Okay, here's the truth. This is me:
113135__dog_l.jpg

Now, if you will kindly scroll down whilst staring intently at the screen...

t10neuralizer.jpg

:rofl:rofl

Omg, that's hilarious, Tucker!

That's hilarious. :rofl

But I mean, some people get off to weirder things.

Damn, Tuck, Do you live in the world's foremost party pad or what?

Wait... WHERE'S MY DOG?!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I was in a hotel room with my wife and two young kids and the couple next door were banging their headboard against the common wall. Apparently they were a bit younger then I since this activity repeated itself hourly numerous times.

You know, I hate it when people go through life half-assing everything they do.

I can't believe you people have never done it doggy style properly. You should leave a rawhide bone on their doorstep. They get it. :2razz:

nope.....i just purr. i would think a yappy dog would be very annoying. growls are okay, though.

All i'm gonna say is Pork's, Kim Cattrall, laundry room = die laughing funny.

I was in a hotel room with my wife and two young kids and the couple next door were banging their headboard against the common wall. Apparently they were a bit younger then I since this activity repeated itself hourly numerous times.

Sorry, dude. :shrug: We didn't mean to keep you up all night. We just don't get that much "alone time."

Back in the day, I had a girlfriend that did a manly grunt/sigh.

Talk about throwing you off.

Back
Top Bottom