• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So much for the big lie in Arizona

I suppose the Trumpanzees are going to start claiming the Cyber Ninjas are part of the Deep State, now. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose the Trumpanzees are going to start claiming the Cyber Ninjas are part of the Deep State, now. :ROFLMAO:

Probably, they will find fault with the audit some how.

Donnie needs to be translated to be understood.

Exageration

Have already seen in Arizona today

Highly respected Cyber Ninjas, he made a funny.

and Republican State Senators

already knew

regarding the free and fair election! (He hit the caps key by mistake.)

You're welcome.

HAHAH!! Love it.

My question is, don't they ever get tired of being lied to? Every single one of these conspiracy theories fall flatter than a McDonald's all beef patty.
In their mind they are not being lied to. On the contrary, they are being told truths that reinforce what they already believe, that Democrats are the enemy and that Republicans are righteous winners.
78% of Republicans believe it...they even admit that to hold that belief they get their truth from alternative sources (that they don't like to disclose publicly).

It was Arizona republicans that allowed this sham on their taxpayer's dime, which shows extremely poor judgement. Every one of them should be voted out ASAP.
Yes, it was AZ Republicans.
What is more scary is it was private money that funded the "audit" 150K taxpayer, 5.7 million private money.

I wonder if those that funded this monumental waste of time are embarrassed about how foolish they look.

I'm just stating a fact.
The election is over.
Recounting the ballots is not going to change the outcome no matter how many times it's done.
There's nothing that can be proven.
I may have misread your post. My apologies

*Rump blames the fake news media for calling the Arizona election for Biden before the bombshell report of major voter fraud is released later today :whistle:

In a statement issued through his leadership PAC, Save America, the former president called the audit report, which is slated for release Friday afternoon, a political bombshell that “has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD.”

“Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to ‘call it’ again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November!” Trump said, invoking once again his baseless claim that the 2020 election had been stolen from him.

“This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately,” he added. “The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4:00PM ET. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.”

Wow, what a waste of time that hearing was.o_O

I just can't watch these idiots stumble over themselves and the facts anymore.

Key phrases:

"I don't know"

"there's no way to know"

"we can't tell for sure"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom