• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So much for the big lie in Arizona

I fully expect all those who were predicting a different outcome -insisting on it- to come forward now and admit that they were wrong and that this was just a gigantic waste of taxpayer money and public officials' time. Bueller....Bueller...
I'll admit I was wrong. I'd have placed real money on these morons finding HUUUGEEEE amounts of fraud, and I was wrong! Of course it was a waste of money, because the results had been audited by actually competent auditors and they found Trump lost, and these guys were going to find the same thing - the ballots added up for Biden. But I thought they'd find a way to give the MAGAs what they wanted. They didn't, apparently. I concede my error.

Does that count?

The good news is a lot of fools were parted from their money, including presumably some rich right wing moron

All that can be checked in a secret ballot election is that the existing ballots after the election match the results. Nothing more.
Ballot tampering is very difficult, if not impossible, to detect.
But then, we all know that could not happen in the U.S.A.
Just not willing to give up on the idiocy, huh?

instead you're going to lean into it

Here’s hoping Trump will finally be an adult and let the big lie go, like that’s going to happen. I wonder how many more hundreds of million of dollars and months will still be wasted looking for ”evidence” in places like Georgia and Wisconsin.

Time to man up Donnie, you were a one term loser and we’re honestly booted out of office. Time you publicly accept the election results and let the country move on from 2020.

Man up? Be an adult? Accept the results? That's well beyond hoping. That's fantasizing. If with even a grain of expectation, it's hallucinating. :)

Here’s hoping Trump will finally be an adult and let the big lie go, like that’s going to happen. I wonder how many more hundreds of million of dollars and months will still be wasted looking for ”evidence” in places like Georgia and Wisconsin.

Time to man up Donnie, you were a one term loser and we’re honestly booted out of office. Time you publicly accept the election results and let the country move on from 2020.
Apparently you do not fully understand what was reported.

Won't matter. There will be enough crap in there to keep the lie going strong. Trumpers have lost the ability to think rationally. It won't change anything.

Wait you mean theres still ZERO factual proof that the election was stolen? nooooooooooooo . . . you dont say LMAO

Doesnt really matter nobody honest, educated and objective believes in the big lie like i always say it ranks down there with flat earthers, birthers, truthers that think bush planned it and holocaust deniers.
Every single person that believes in the big lie is a tinfoil hat nutter and has proved themselves to be the most delusional and or dishonest people around . . complete morons

So, let's see. Five months to "audit" one single county.

The pretext of the audit was to ensure that the election results were correct. If we applied the same scrutiny to all of our election results, then we could announce the winner of each presidential election by April of the next year. Seems reasonable, no?

Or we could just move our national election day back from November to June.

:rolleyes:
It was Arizona republicans that allowed this sham on their taxpayer's dime, which shows extremely poor judgement. Every one of them should be voted out ASAP.

Wonder just who the Republicans will hire to audit their auditors now. 🤣
I heard that they are going to hire the "pillow guy's" organization. They will start by checking the thoughts of the voters on their pillows to see how may thought about who they were going to vote for.

Within the report, just to keep the faint hopes of our fellow Trumpers alive, they snuck in this tidbit:
The draft report comes in three parts adding up to about 110 pages. It includes recommended changes to state elections law and suggestions for how the county should correct certain election processes, including how to keep voter information updated, ballot handling and voting machine security.

That is a little hard to square with the fact that the Cyber Ninja blew the security of the Maricopa voting machines right out the window rendering them useless in the process.

You think that really matters.....it doesn't.
of course not

the batshit insane nutters and loons will still claim the election was stolen just flat-earthers claim the earth is flat . . . .

whether its dishonesty or stupidity these people can't be cured, they are forever broken and will always be mocked by honest educated and objective people right left and center

the batshit insane nutters and loons will still claim the election was stolen just flat-earthers claim the earth is flat
Unfortunately, the belief that the election was likely stolen extends way beyond the " batshit insane nutters". The buy into this incredibly destructive lie extends well into the Republican party. Started by Trump and promulgated by the likes of Fox and dishonest politicians has grown deep roots in the Trump base. Thankfully, the Trump base is relatively small in terms of overall voters and hopefully gets smaller but I wouldn't count on it.

Unfortunately, the belief that the election was likely stolen extends way beyond the " batshit insane nutters".
I havent seen any evidence of that
The buy into this incredibly destructive lie extends well into the Republican party. Started by Trump and promulgated by the likes of Fox and dishonest politicians has grown deep roots in the Trump base. Thankfully, the Trump base is relatively small in terms of overall voters and hopefully gets smaller but I wouldn't count on it.
See what you are describing are still bathsit insane nutters

I understand there are some in Congress and media etc. but that doesnt change what they are and its not new right left or center.

I will say its certainly SAD and its mind-boggling that those nutters exist at all let alone in those positions but they are still just batshit insane nutters. Either too stupid to realize they are pushing something with no evidence or too dishonest, selfish and vile that they dont care how damaging it is to do so.

I havent seen any evidence of that

Kevin McCarthy, there are lots of Republicans who have bought into Trumpism that are not "batshit crazy nutters". We have some here. They are easily manipulated and lack critical thinking skills but they are not "batshit crazy". Mind you there are plenty of those in the Trump base too!

Kevin McCarthy, there are lots of Republicans who have bought into Trumpism that are not "batshit crazy nutters". We have some here. They are easily manipulated and lack critical thinking skills but they are not "batshit crazy". Mind you there are plenty of those in the Trump base too!

if they bought into Trumpism AND think the election was stolen and are STILL into Trumpism/Big LIe . . . . . . .political then they are batshit crazy nutters
there's no separating the two 🤷‍♂️ ;)

if they bought into Trumpism AND think the election was stolen and are STILL into Trumpism/Big LIe . . . . . . .political then they are batshit crazy nutters
If that were the case Trumpers would be a lot less dangerous.

If that were the case Trumpers would be a lot less dangerous.
since when are nutters not dangerous or only a little dangerous??
thats never been true as a blanket statment

Told you folks the whole thing was a big grift.

It still is. Don't assume that Trump did not accomplish what he wanted with it: undermining trust in democracy.

I was just hearing this morning that 78% of Republicans still think there is "substantial evidence" that there was cheating in the 2020 election and Joe Biden was not legitimately elected. That is seriously unbelievable.

So continuing on with this project, Trump has asked for an audit in TX, and governor Abbott there has agreed to oblige. Funny thing is that Trump has already won that state. So it's very clear that the point of all this is just to undermine trust in Democracy.

As someone with a serious mental health condition, malignant narcissism, Donald Trump has one thing that he most scared of: becoming irrelevant. He will burn the country to the ground before he lets that happen.

since when are nutters not dangerous or only a little dangerous??
Sorry, there are two types of dangerous. The nutters are very dangerous in terms of public safety as seen on Jan 6th. The others are a danger to democracy and the Democratic principles spelled out in the Constitution.

Sorry, there are two types of dangerous. The nutters are very dangerous in terms of public safety as seen on Jan 6th. The others are a danger to democracy and the Democratic principles spelled out in the Constitution.
They were actually one in the same on jan 6th but id agree with you with regards to "direct" connections to certain things . . . all dangerous though

Doesn't matter... Trump and his Trumpsters still won't accept the results.

They'll scream 'deep state', the establishment, space lasers, whatever...

If Trump won in 2020, how can he run again in 2024?

Isn’t he serving his second term in exile?

Just not willing to give up on the idiocy, huh?

instead you're going to lean into it
I'm just stating a fact.
The election is over.
Recounting the ballots is not going to change the outcome no matter how many times it's done.
There's nothing that can be proven.

What a bunch of idiots.

I predict the GOP won't even try to spin this one--they're going to let this one die real quick.

It's possible this route to fund raising may be exhausted. Onward and upward, as they say!

Notice the total absence of trump losers on the thread!

Back
Top Bottom