• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Mr. President who is the Enemy?

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I heard on talk radio yesterday a host suggest the President of the United States
does not refer to the Taliban as the enemy, doesn't refer to al queda as the enemy,
or even Assad. He does not refer to North Korea's dictator as an ememy or the
current leader of Iran (assuming they haven't changed leadership spots there yet).
Who does the president refer to as the "enemy?"

Boehner Blasts Obama’s ‘Enemies’ Line - Washington Wire - WSJ

So Mr. President what happened to that civil discussion thing after the shooting
in AZ of Ms. Giffords, her staff and constitutents? Is your "enemies" the one's you
stick the IRS on? Is that the one you are snooping on with the NSA? Is James
Rosen and the AP an enemy of the regime Mr. President?

I heard on talk radio yesterday a host suggest the President of the United States
does not refer to the Taliban as the enemy, doesn't refer to al queda as the enemy,
current leader of Iran (assuming they haven't changed leadership spots there yet).

So Mr. President what happened to that civil discussion thing after the shooting
in AZ of Ms. Giffords, her staff and constitutents? Is your "enemies" the one's you

Hmmmmm.

More than anything, I'd say the Republicans are his biggest enemy.

Is your "enemies" the one's you
stick the IRS on?
Do you have evidence that the president ordered the IRS to do any illegal activities or to unfairly target anybody? Or are you just spouting nonsense with no proof?

Yep, thought so.

Is our country free enough that I can ask or is that taboo or racist some how too? I mean lets look at the irony, he can't call Assad an anemy and he wants to arm his opponents, but he can call
his political opponents "enemies" so what is he capable of doing to them? Is he capable of spying on them with the NSA? Is he capable of having the IRS attack them with their legal manuevers?
I'm guessing he is; I suspect you think he wouldn't - but if he did you woulddn't care either would you?

Do you have evidence that the president ordered the IRS to do any illegal activities or to unfairly target anybody? Or are you just spouting nonsense with no proof?

Yep, thought so.

Is our country free enough that I can ask or is that taboo or racist some how too?

I'm not the one who brought up race. You're trying to accuse me of calling you a racist when I did no such thing. Sorry, but I won't debate someone that doesn't even understand what they are debating and would rather just throw around accusations.

Yep, thought so.

Do you have any evidence that women won't have access to birth control if their employer funded insurance doesn't cover it?

Do you have any evidence that the world will melt due to global warming in the next 100 years if we don't shackle soccer moms in suv's?

Do you have any evidence that giving 11 million illegal aliens amnesty will improve our economy?

Do you have any evidence that Obamacare will lower premiums by $2500 this year like Obama claimed?

Do you have any evidence that 9/11 was an inside job like so many Obama supporters claim?

Yep, thought so.....

Yep, thought so.

Do you have any evidence that Obama wasn't registered at Harvard as a "foreign student"?

Do you have any evidence that Obama DIDN'T tell the IRS to target tea parties?

Do you have any evidence that Obama DIDN'T tell Eric Holder to target James Rosen?

Do you have any evidence that Obama supports small businesses?

Do you have any evidence Obama really knows how to throw a baseball like a man?

Do you have any evidence that Obama is any good at Basketball?

Do you have any evidence that liberals really do want abortion to be "rare"?

Yep, thought so.....

Hey, I like this game. I bet I can find more evidence than you can.........do you have any evidence that Obama isn't a marxist? lol...

You heard it on talk radio so by golly it must be true. I bet it was Rush
Then you wonder why people don't take conservatives seriously.

Do you have any evidence that women won't have access to birth control if their employer funded insurance doesn't cover it?

Do you have any evidence that the world will melt due to global warming in the next 100 years if we don't shackle soccer moms in suv's?

Do you have any evidence that giving 11 million illegal aliens amnesty will improve our economy?

Do you have any evidence that Obamacare will lower premiums by $2500 this year like Obama claimed?

Do you have any evidence that 9/11 was an inside job like so many Obama supporters claim?

Yep, thought so.....

I never made any of those claims...

So I'm being ridiculous by asking someone to provide evidence for a claim they made and you counter that by asking me to provide evidence for claims unrelated to the thread entirely that haven't been made?

Sorry, but I choose to stay on the original topic rather than travel down the conspiracy laden rabbit hole with you.

You heard it on talk radio so by golly it must be true. I bet it was Rush
Then you wonder why people don't take conservatives seriously.

Oh, I thought it was Obama himself that made the comment, not Rush Limbaugh....

Wait, let me double check.....

Yep, turns out is WAS Obama that called political opponents "enemies", not Rush.....

This is why no one takes liberals seriously, because they wont even acknowledge things their own people have said. "nuh uh, rush said that, not obama"....lol

...the President of the United States does not refer to the Taliban as the enemy, doesn't refer to al queda as the enemy,
or even Assad. He does not refer to North Korea's dictator as an ememy or the current leader of Iran (assuming they haven't changed leadership spots there yet).

I'm not huge fan or champion of Barack Obama but I try to give credit where credit is due.

If what you say above is true the President should probably be applauded for being the only person in government who isn't tyring to capitalize on the infantile, boogeyman-like fear Americans entertain of Arab/Islam/MENA that seems too otherwise be the de rigueur justification for all manner of excessive spending, trampling of civil rights, unilateral warmongering, and general assclownishness that pervades Washington these days.

Now, I doubt that what you're saying above is strictly true.

I'm sure that when it is or becomes conveinent the President will bang the fear drum just as loudly as any other politician in order to get his policy implimented of his bill footed.

But it's a breath of fresh air that at least for the time being one of them is pretending to have a pair of balls and a little common sense.

So I'm being ridiculous by asking someone to provide evidence for a claim they made and you counter that by asking me to provide evidence for claims unrelated to the thread entirely that haven't been made?

Sorry, but I choose to stay on the original topic rather than travel down the conspiracy laden rabbit hole with you.

The better reply would have been that you don't have time to respond to members of the Flat Earth Society.

Hey, it works for Obama! LOL!

You're a liberal, and liberals have made ALL of those claims. Care to show us any evidence????

Your side makes claims all the damn time, and yall never back them up. How about this. How about you show me evidence Obama DIDN'T instruct the IRS?

You ask me see evidence that he did, but it's a little hard when the Inspector General comes before Congress declaring he's basically getting stonewalled around every corner, people are taking the 5th and refusing to answer direct questions, and when asked why they went to the white house 187 times, they reply, "I took my kids to the easter egg roll".

Gimme a break. We can't get evidence because people lie, and refuse to answer questions, or they perjur themselves before congress, or Jay Carney gets caught in three lies in three days!

The better reply would have been that you don't have time to respond to members of the Flat Earth Society.

Hey, it works for Obama! LOL!

Yes, from the progressive liberal who supports forking babies in the head before they're even born, telling me I'm a "flat earther"....lol....oh the irony

Almost as ironic as your "lean".....

You're a liberal, and liberals have made ALL of those claims. Care to show us any evidence????

Your side makes claims all the damn time, and yall never back them up. How about this. How about you show me evidence Obama DIDN'T instruct the IRS?

You need a drink. Or you need to stop drinking. I can't figure out which.

I have to laugh when I think about how the left and their friends in the media crowed with laughter and ridicule when Mitt Romney ventured that Russia was America's greatest geopolitical threat at this time. Seems to me, Russia is clearly standing in the way of pretty much every foreign policy initiative favored by Obama and the west and he thumbs his nose at Obama on a regular basis. The petty dictators in North Korea and Iran get a lot of the media attention as threats and enemies, but Putin has proven to be America's worse challenge by far.

You need a drink. Or you need to stop drinking. I can't figure out which.

Sarcasm....wow, what a shocker. You mean liberals are sarcastic? You mean they mock people? Nooooooo.....

A sarcastic liberal is like piss in the public pool.......common.

Sarcasm....wow, what a shocker. You mean liberals are sarcastic? You mean they mock people? Nooooooo.....

A sarcastic liberal is like piss in the public pool.......common.

We're all your friends Masada. It's all gonna be ok. No worries.

Yep, thought so.
just like there was not any evidence that Hitler ordered the Holocaust, but only an idiot would claim he wasn't responsible for it

just like there was not any evidence that Hitler ordered the Holocaust,

I just spit coffee everywhere from the laughter that ensued from reading your post, so thanks for that, lol. I mean, wow.

Yes, from the progressive liberal who supports forking babies in the head before they're even born, telling me I'm a "flat earther"....lol....oh the irony

Almost as ironic as your "lean".....

You must be new around here. <snicker>

Well, at least, compared to me you are.

To save you any further embarrassment, (because I'm that kinda guy,) I am, have always been, and always will be pro-life. That is well known around here.

Do your homework before coming at me Junior.

But I'll give you a pass this time. Because I'm that kinda guy.

Be well.

Is our country free enough that I can ask or is that taboo or racist some how too? I mean lets look at the irony, he can't call Assad an anemy and he wants to arm his opponents, but he can call
his political opponents "enemies" so what is he capable of doing to them? Is he capable of spying on them with the NSA? Is he capable of having the IRS attack them with their legal manuevers?
I'm guessing he is; I suspect you think he wouldn't - but if he did you woulddn't care either would you?

Lets indeed look at the Irony…

It was president Bush that changed the States of Syria from enemy to US to Ally against war of Terror. It was during Bush Administrations that any demonstrators against Admin were put in what was known as Freedom Cages tens of Blocks from where Bush or Cheney gave speech…

It was by the order Bush administration that all political dissidents such as TV and Radio hosts where put on Black List of NTSA

It was Bush administration who opened the Dialog with Taliban to come up with some sort mutual cease fire.

It was Bush Administration who basically gave up on Iraq, by giving south to Shiats, Central Iraq to Sons of Iraq (the Sunnis) and North to Kurds.

Wasn't in the recent News that NSA was listening to private conversations of back then Senator Barack Obama without Obama’s consent.

Given how the previous admin treated its political enemies, the current administration’s treatment is like stroking them with Velvet gloves. (BTW…I’m disgusted on both fronts)

What is Ironic is this sudden implosion of Sense of Morality and Justice from the right. This sudden love and affirmation for the first amendment, and all because the current president is not of your Party, because during the previous administration all we heard was…Our government is righteous and benevolent and don’t dare to criticize because that would give credence to our enemies! …That is what is truly Ironic

Diving Mullah

We know who his enemies are - the republican party and fox news.

Back
Top Bottom