• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Mr. President who is the Enemy?

I just spit coffee everywhere from the laughter that ensued from reading your post, so thanks for that, lol. I mean, wow.

its true not one piece of evidence ever linked Hitler directly to the Holocaust, so according to your fail logic he is not guilty of it

and next time quote me fully

just like there was not any evidence that Hitler ordered the Holocaust, but only an idiot would claim he wasn't responsible for it

its true not one piece of evidence ever linked Hitler directly to the Holocaust, so according to your fail logic he is not guilty of it

and next time quote me fully

images.jpeg

You must be new around here. <snicker>

Well, at least, compared to me you are.

To save you any further embarrassment, (because I'm that kinda guy,) I am, have always been, and always will be pro-life. That is well known around here.

Do your homework before coming at me Junior.

But I'll give you a pass this time. Because I'm that kinda guy.

Be well.

Glad to hear it. Does change my opinion of you a little. All but barely. Not all of us can spend 7 days a week racking up our post counts like you buddy. I mean, some of us here aren't "full time" opinion givers like others. America must be in excellent shape. After all, if capt. America can spend this much time getting things wrong here in this forum, the country must be in good shape.

Hey, did you see the government revised the first quarter GDP down from 2.4% growth to 1.8? You better get back to your real job hero.

Lets indeed look at the Irony…

It was president Bush that changed the States of Syria from enemy to US to Ally against war of Terror. It was during Bush Administrations that any demonstrators against Admin were put in what was known as Freedom Cages tens of Blocks from where Bush or Cheney gave speech…

It was by the order Bush administration that all political dissidents such as TV and Radio hosts where put on Black List of NTSA

It was Bush administration who opened the Dialog with Taliban to come up with some sort mutual cease fire.

It was Bush Administration who basically gave up on Iraq, by giving south to Shiats, Central Iraq to Sons of Iraq (the Sunnis) and North to Kurds.

Wasn't in the recent News that NSA was listening to private conversations of back then Senator Barack Obama without Obama’s consent.

Given how the previous admin treated its political enemies, the current administration’s treatment is like stroking them with Velvet gloves. (BTW…I’m disgusted on both fronts)

What is Ironic is this sudden implosion of Sense of Morality and Justice from the right. This sudden love and affirmation for the first amendment, and all because the current president is not of your Party, because during the previous administration all we heard was…Our government is righteous and benevolent and don’t dare to criticize because that would give credence to our enemies! …That is what is truly Ironic

Diving Mullah

That read like an episode of Charlie Brown at school all day.

It's typical for an issue not to be an issue before it becomes an issue. Slow down, read that again.

Maybe all us conservatives weren't so opinionated about the first amendment, second amendment, tenth amendment, and so on, because they weren't under a full frontal attack by an administration like Obama's? Ever thought of that smart guy? I bet not. To you guys, we're simply up in arms because the man's black. That's all your side has, yet you have the audacity to say the other side is shallow.

The treatment of protestors isn't ironic at all. Compare tea party protestors to occupy protestors. Lol...it's like you need to be educated on this. Hahahaha.

If I were President, I know who I would feel safer around, whether I was a dem or a rep. Liberal protestors have a long record of being violent and destructive. A good look at their character.

Glad to hear it. Does change my opinion of you a little. All but barely. Not all of us can spend 7 days a week racking up our post counts like you buddy. I mean, some of us here aren't "full time" opinion givers like others. America must be in excellent shape. After all, if capt. America can spend this much time getting things wrong here in this forum, the country must be in good shape.

Hey, did you see the government revised the first quarter GDP down from 2.4% growth to 1.8? You better get back to your real job hero.

2nd tip of the day. I do not usually spend my time here going back and forth with trolls. You can choose to continue to waste your time with me or not. That's up to you. But you won't be getting much in return. Too many posters, too little time. I have to be somewhat selective.

Have a great day.

2nd tip of the day. I do not usually spend my time here going back and forth with trolls. You can choose to continue to waste your time with me or not. That's up to you. But you won't be getting much in return. Too many posters, too little time. I have to be somewhat selective.

Have a great day.

He's just a doin his job he's the forum patrol....

He's just a doin his job he's the forum patrol....

barbrady.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You seem to have an infatuation with cartoon characters. Are you a grown man?

Well, yes and no. I'm pushin' 60 but I still got some growing to do.

Okay, I have given you more time than you deserve. But, I'm that kinda guy.

Time for you to move along now sonny. Nothing to see here.

Well, yes and no. I'm pushin' 60 but I still got some growing to do.

Okay, I have given you more time than you deserve. But, I'm that kinda guy.

Time for you to move along now sonny. Nothing to see here.

You keep saying that, but you keep coming back with something equally as stupid as what you said the last time.

It's like catnip or something. Or crack cocaine. Can't help yourself can you?

That read like an episode of Charlie Brown at school all day.

It's typical for an issue not to be an issue before it becomes an issue. Slow down, read that again.

Maybe all us conservatives weren't so opinionated about the first amendment, second amendment, tenth amendment, and so on, because they weren't under a full frontal attack by an administration like Obama's? Ever thought of that smart guy? I bet not. To you guys, we're simply up in arms because the man's black. That's all your side has, yet you have the audacity to say the other side is shallow.

The treatment of protestors isn't ironic at all. Compare tea party protestors to occupy protestors. Lol...it's like you need to be educated on this. Hahahaha.

If I were President, I know who I would feel safer around, whether I was a dem or a rep. Liberal protestors have a long record of being violent and destructive. A good look at their character.

Hyperbole much?

Lets examine facts...Over half republicans surveyed foresee an armed overthrow of elected government and yet you are saying the left is being violent and destructive. The full frontal assault that you blame Obama are solely thanks all the laws that was passed by Republican Congress, Senate and signed by a Republican President. Obama administration has done nothing that Bush administration didn't do before. Yet somehow all the American loving conservatives and patriots republicans either were hiding under their beds and left it to the government to save them from big bad terrorists, or had gone through some sort of self imposed lobotomy during the previous administration and all the circumventing that was done around the constitution were simply justified as government knows best!

You are saying his blackness has nothing to do with it. I wish and prey the god I could believe that. You look at Obama's polices. 99.99% of it far far right of Reagan, BushI, and massively even BushII. You pretend to hate his polices and yet his policies are more conservative than Reagan could dream. So it truly can not be the policies (or perhaps you are blind to your own political platform), then maybe simply is because the D in front of his name, but then again the visceral hatred of the man is far exceed even Clinton. For which Republicans were willing to work with him. So not his policies and not his party, what is left is his blackness.

It is just that... an Occam's razor explanation.

Diving Mullah

To be honest ....I consider the fringe of the TEA PURTY enemies of the US. They spend all their energy trying to tear down the country ...and I think singling out these people to surveile ...is an appropriate action by the government.

You can't get up every day saying.... "I want mer gun to fight the tyrannical government".....and not expect the government to look at what you people are doing!!

Look at where you people are today ...rooting for Vladimir Putin .....why shouldn't the government keep tabs on you people?

Remember we had Timothy McVeigh ....who had a beef with the government and acted on it!!

I have no question about Obama and Al Quida ....I don't care what words he use to refer to them. His track record with these people is so severe he's even taking heat from the left about his drone programs!

I am less worried about Al Quida ...than I am about the next Timothy McVeigh wannabe!!

Hyperbole much?

Lets examine facts...Over half republicans surveyed foresee an armed overthrow of elected government and yet you are saying the left is being violent and destructive. The full frontal assault that you blame Obama are solely thanks all the laws that was passed by Republican Congress, Senate and signed by a Republican President. Obama administration has done nothing that Bush administration didn't do before. Yet somehow all the American loving conservatives and patriots republicans either were hiding under their beds and left it to the government to save them from big bad terrorists, or had gone through some sort of self imposed lobotomy during the previous administration and all the circumventing that was done around the constitution were simply justified as government knows best!

You are saying his blackness has nothing to do with it. I wish and prey the god I could believe that. You look at Obama's polices. 99.99% of it far far right of Reagan, BushI, and massively even BushII. You pretend to hate his polices and yet his policies are more conservative than Reagan could dream. So it truly can not be the policies (or perhaps you are blind to your own political platform), then maybe simply is because the D in front of his name, but then again the visceral hatred of the man is far exceed even Clinton. For which Republicans were willing to work with him. So not his policies and not his party, what is left is his blackness.

It is just that... an Occam's razor explanation.

Diving Mullah

Bush spent $4 Trillion in his first term? Bush forced the country within a breath of socialized medicine? Bush signed a law that compelled an American to buy something simply for being a citizen or face a fine? Bush didn't grant public land oil leases? Bush supported gay marriage? Bush doubled the participants of food stamps in 4 years? Bush raised taxes? Bush used the IRS to target liberal groups? Bush was pro illegal immigration? Bush sues states over their wanting to enforce federal immigration law? Bush said he wanted coal generated electricity rates to "skyrocket"? Bush wanted terrorists tried in civil courts? Bush thought waterboarding was toture?

Ya, Obama's just an extension of Bush. And I didn't even get into "who" Obama is. I don't dislike him because he's black. I dislike him because he's a Marxist. Always has been. He was raised and mentored by Marxists. Y'all on the left don't even think this is a legitimate reason to dislike him, because you're a Marxist yourself.

Kick rocks!

Oh of course, Bush did it, it's like 2011 all over again. Its ok for o'failure to be wrong cause bushy was wrong.

Lets indeed look at the Irony…

It was president Bush that changed the States of Syria from enemy to US to Ally against war of Terror. It was during Bush Administrations that any demonstrators against Admin were put in what was known as Freedom Cages tens of Blocks from where Bush or Cheney gave speech…

It was by the order Bush administration that all political dissidents such as TV and Radio hosts where put on Black List of NTSA

It was Bush administration who opened the Dialog with Taliban to come up with some sort mutual cease fire.

It was Bush Administration who basically gave up on Iraq, by giving south to Shiats, Central Iraq to Sons of Iraq (the Sunnis) and North to Kurds.

Wasn't in the recent News that NSA was listening to private conversations of back then Senator Barack Obama without Obama’s consent.

Given how the previous admin treated its political enemies, the current administration’s treatment is like stroking them with Velvet gloves. (BTW…I’m disgusted on both fronts)

What is Ironic is this sudden implosion of Sense of Morality and Justice from the right. This sudden love and affirmation for the first amendment, and all because the current president is not of your Party, because during the previous administration all we heard was…Our government is righteous and benevolent and don’t dare to criticize because that would give credence to our enemies! …That is what is truly Ironic

Diving Mullah

And we know who the enemies are, the 1% ers, and I don't mean the rich elite I mean the libertarians. Oh wait actually they are the 9/10ths of one percent.

We know who his enemies are - the republican party and fox news.

Oh of course, Bush did it, it's like 2011 all over again. Its ok for o'failure to be wrong cause bushy was wrong.

No...NOT OK...I'm just as pissed now as I was then....My question why weren't you, but you are now??? You say Obama trampling over constitution, but he actually doing less trampling than Bush did and yet I saw no outrage from the right and conservatives back then.

let me give you an example. Bush administration pass an executive order to by pass the FISA court and listen to US citizen conversation without any court order or warrants...This was huge news for those who actually follow these kind of things...Low and behold they passed it. But then the Supreme Court said no it is unconstitutional. So they were forced to resort it...Which actually Bush Adminstration did not Comply until Obama Admistration came in, and returned the warrant power back to FISA courts

What Obama or rather the government doing with NSA is actually neither illegal or unconstitutional (it is immoral IMO, but not against the law). You as Conservative must believe that a publicly own corporation has a right to do whatever they want with their equipment and customers.

Government went to Verizon, Google, ATT and say let me have access to your data and meta data (Government didn't have to force or seek warrants). Google ATT and Verizon, simply comply...So there was no law broken...It is discussing that these companies so willingly (and yes Willingly comply) but not illegal. However By passing FISA courts to illegally listen US citizen conversation is illegal and against US Constitution.

So I ask you again...Who is worst??

Diving Mullah

And we know who the enemies are, the 1% ers, and I don't mean the rich elite I mean the libertarians. Oh wait actually they are the 9/10ths of one percent.

Why would he worry about a group that is less than 1% of the population?

To be honest ....I consider the fringe of the TEA PURTY enemies of the US.
They spend all their energy trying to tear down the country ...and I think singling out these people to surveile ...is an appropriate action by the government.

You can't get up every day saying.... "I want mer gun to fight the tyrannical government".....and not expect the government to look at what you people are doing!!

Look at where you people are today ...rooting for Vladimir Putin .....why shouldn't the government keep tabs on you people?

Remember we had Timothy McVeigh ....who had a beef with the government and acted on it!!

I have no question about Obama and Al Quida ....I don't care what words he use to refer to them. His track record with these people is so severe he's even taking heat from the left about his drone programs!

I am less worried about Al Quida ...than I am about the next Timothy McVeigh wannabe!!

If you think the Tea Party is the enemy then why don't you personally do something about it ?

Because it wasn't JUST the Tea Party that was targeted, and maybe if you weren't neck deep in Obama lust you would know that religious groups were targeted.

The fact that you compare McViegh to the Tea Party exposes the extent of your ignorance.

Its embarassing.

Why would he worry about a group that is less than 1% of the population?

I worry about extremist of all kinds. Libertarians are not all extreme, but when they can't be on topic and attacking with hyperbole ( not you, but others) I find them worthy of concern. I happen to think we have things pretty good in the country, I'm a glass half full not empty kind of person.

When our president calls his opponents the enemy, but can't even call extremist in other nations the enemy I have a problem with him. I don't recall GW calling his left wing political opponents the enemy, but al queda and others he did. I realize the need to blame bush, defend obama, that is so prevalent around here but does not mean I agree with it.

I worry about extremist of all kinds. Libertarians are not all extreme, but when they can't be on topic and attacking with hyperbole ( not you, but others) I find them worthy of concern. I happen to think we have things pretty good in the country, I'm a glass half full not empty kind of person.

When our president calls his opponents the enemy, but can't even call extremist in other nations the enemy I have a problem with him. I don't recall GW calling his left wing political opponents the enemy, but al queda and others he did. I realize the need to blame bush, defend obama, that is so prevalent around here but does not mean I agree with it.

For the most part what libertarians want is smaller, less expensive, less intrusive government. We value freedom above most everything else related to government. I hardly think that is extreme. I think it is very practical. Most libertarians think the government is the problem, not the solution and I believe those were President Reagan's words. Extremism is simply a word used to describe political beliefs that are different from our own. It isn't enough to disagree with an opinion. People seem to want to describe opponent opinions as something bad when, in fact, they are just different.

Back
Top Bottom