• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So many good movies coming out

I don't have much hopes for Ender's Game, having read the entire series and wishing I could have my time and money back.

Interviews with Peter Jackson indicate that DESOLATION OF SMAUG/HOBBIT 2 will be darker and more adult than the first installment - AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY. We know we get the possibility of the greatest dragon ever seen on film and lots of epic action at Erebor. Just for that alone it should be well worth the price of admission.

I just hope they don't do something stupid, like try to replace Bard the Bowman with Legolas or his new elvish girlfriend that they're shoehorning into the story for no reason whatsoever. :roll:

I just hope they don't do something stupid, like try to replace Bard the Bowman with Legolas or his new elvish girlfriend that they're shoehorning into the story for no reason whatsoever. :roll:

Bard is in the films and plays a major role just as he did in the book. Legolas is also in as the son of Thranduil and that is canon.

Back
Top Bottom