• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Let Me Get This Straight...

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Obama can arm groups of terrorists with guns.

UPDATED: Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com

The police can let an obviously disturbed man who already had an altercation with a firearm do as he pleases

Washington Gunman Recently Told Cops He Was Being Bombarded By Microwave Signals That Kept Him Awake At Night | The Smoking Gun

And Park Rangers can shoot an unarmed man mere feet if not less from their nine year old son and 15 year old daughter

Lake Roosevelt park ranger shot man near son, family says - Spokesman.com - Sept. 17, 2013

But I'm supposed to give up my right to bear arms, to have my right infringed on with "common sense" measures? And these dinks are the one's calling it common sense?

I Don't Think So....

Obama can arm groups of terrorists with guns.

UPDATED: Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com

The police can let an obviously disturbed man who already had an altercation with a firearm do as he pleases

Washington Gunman Recently Told Cops He Was Being Bombarded By Microwave Signals That Kept Him Awake At Night | The Smoking Gun

And Park Rangers can shoot an unarmed man mere feet if not less from their nine year old son and 15 year old daughter

Lake Roosevelt park ranger shot man near son, family says - Spokesman.com - Sept. 17, 2013

But I'm supposed to give up my right to bear arms, to have my right infringed on with "common sense" measures? And these dinks are the one's calling it common sense?

I Don't Think So....

Hell the EPA now has armed agents!

Armed EPA raid in Alaska sheds light on 70 fed agencies with armed divisions | Fox News

It took Obama and the left just a matter of days to draft and propose legislation on gun bans yet it has been over 5 years and he still hasn't produced a ******* balanced budget.

While arming al queda with firearms ( modern military weapons) he bans the importation of curio and relic WWII era firearms for law abiding US citizens.

And journalism hardly covers the hypocrisy.

While arming al queda with firearms ( modern military weapons) he bans the importation of curio and relic WWII era firearms for law abiding US citizens.

And journalism hardly covers the hypocrisy.
And many gun owners dont have an issue with it, because it dont ban "their" gun.

Back
Top Bottom