• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So I've been outta town all week

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
For work, doing this thing in Santiago and I just got an email from a friend in New Haven Connecticut about my house in Wichita Kansas. It was a picture"

1651289369738.jpeg

Apparently he was watching my usual local news online since he has family here. That seems to be my neighborhood. Hope the house is still there when I get home. lol

For work, doing this thing in Santiago and I just got an email from a friend in New Haven Connecticut about my house in Wichita Kansas. It was a picture"

View attachment 67388217

Apparently he was watching my usual local news online since he has family here. That seems to be my neighborhood. Hope the house is still there when I get home. lol

Looks like a nice, pretty day except for one little thing!

View attachment 67388217

Click those heels three times!

View attachment 67388217

Kansas, huh? My condolence, although at least brownback is gone.

View attachment 67388217

I wasn't sure whether to like your OP or not. Fantastic photo but I hope your home is OK as are your neighbors and family and friends.

According to Family in the area the tornado went north of the house by quite a ways and was nowhere near as close as the picture made it look. All the damage was in the "bedroom communities". Some people weren't as lucky there.

According to Family in the area the tornado went north of the house by quite a ways and was nowhere near as close as the picture made it look. All the damage was in the "bedroom communities". Some people weren't as lucky there.
Well shit, We had an incident and now I'm stuck here til monday.

That's some scary stuff, count your blessings.

Back
Top Bottom