• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, It's Time for the Dems to act like Idiots

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I see by the schedule that "Mothers of the Movement" are slated for Tuesday. Basically this is a platform for mothers who ****ed up as mothers, failed to teach their boys right from wrong, to blame someone else for why their "baby" is dead.

Let's blame cops for killing black men. Let's not address the fact that violent crime is disproportionately high in the black community, which may explain why cops are a bit edgy when a black male reaches for his waist band. Oh, and let's not blame the criminal element in that community. No! Let's blame...GUNZ! Gotta be the guns. It can't possibly be the violent young men who make those neighborhoods war zones. No! That's impossible.

And, that in one bold move sums up what is wrong with the Democrats.

D is the party that of blaming someone else for your troubles. You're poor. Don't look inside to see what you maybe did wrong or could change about yourself to remedy your situation. No! Blame the system, the rich, the Republicans, anyone except the fact that you got arrested 8 times for petty crimes or have a felony, dropped out of school or never bothered to go in the first place, can't hold a job because you don't show up on time or bother to go in at all, or failed the drug test. No! We can't have that. We must blame someone else.

So, I expect a week long whinefest--the let's blame someone week, I call it.

I see by the schedule that "Mothers of the Movement" are slated for Tuesday. Basically this is a platform for mothers who ****ed up as mothers, failed to teach their boys right from wrong, to blame someone else for why their "baby" is dead.

Let's blame cops for killing black men. Let's not address the fact that violent crime is disproportionately high in the black community, which may explain why cops are a bit edgy when a black male reaches for his waist band. Oh, and let's not blame the criminal element in that community. No! Let's blame...GUNZ! Gotta be the guns. It can't possibly be the violent young men who make those neighborhoods war zones. No! That's impossible.

D is the party that of blaming someone else for your troubles. You're poor. Don't look inside to see what you maybe did wrong or could change about yourself to remedy your situation. No! Blame the system, the rich, the Republicans, anyone except the fact that you got arrested 8 times for petty crimes or have a felony, dropped out of school or never bothered to go in the first place, can't hold a job because you don't show up on time or bother to go in at all, or failed the drug test. No! We can't have that. We must blame someone else.

Why not? Guns are mostly made by Eevil corporations headed by CEO's that are often Republicans. Many of which are produced by foreign workers that stole American union jobs.

Black thugs on the other hand are the product of failed liberal policies in Democrat controlled US cities.

Of course it's the guns.

The Democratic party is the party of victimhood, so the fact that their supporters are constantly seeing themselves as victims isn't much of a surprise. What liberals and democrats have done in this country is create a culture of victimhood, which only benefits their policies since they can create more laws to combat the victimhood.

Creating a culture of strong people that take responsibility for themselves doesn't breed much desire for public policy solutions, so any self respected statist shouldn't support it.

The Democratic party is the party of victimhood, so the fact that their supporters are constantly seeing themselves as victims isn't much of a surprise. What liberals and democrats have done in this country is create a culture of victimhood, which only benefits their policies since they can create more laws to combat the victimhood.

Creating a culture of strong people that take responsibility for themselves doesn't breed much desire for public policy solutions, so any self respected statist shouldn't support it.

Wife and I discussed this briefly when I read that the Mothers were slated for Tuesday. Basically the conversation went like this.

Me: Oh great, these women will blame cops for why their kid is dead.

Wife: Well, they certainly will not blame themselves.

Me: Good point.

Wife: And, Hillary definitely can't blame the high crime rate in the black community.

Me: I sure am glad I married you :)

They keep saying Hillary doesn't want to take your guns.

Well, it's true......she just wants to take SOME.....SOME of your guns.

Which ones?

Well, don't worry about it......we'll work out the details later.

Yeah......right. We're sure gonna go along with THAT plan.

:mrgreen:

It is true that most of the crime and gun violence in America is happening in poverty ghettos filled with desperate black and brown people.

So why would blaming me and taking away my guns help that problem? There's little crime where I am and I've never shot anybody.

Which is why I just laugh at the irrational behavior of the Hillary crowd.

Wife and I discussed this briefly when I read that the Mothers were slated for Tuesday. Basically the conversation went like this.

Me: Oh great, these women will blame cops for why their kid is dead.

Wife: Well, they certainly will not blame themselves.

Me: Good point.

Wife: And, Hillary definitely can't blame the high crime rate in the black community.

Me: I sure am glad I married you :)

Yeah, the black community and the angry old white women are about the only voters Hillary has left.

They keep saying Hillary doesn't want to take your guns.

Well, it's true......she just wants to take SOME.....SOME of your guns.

Which ones?

Well, don't worry about it......we'll work out the details later.

Yeah......right. We're sure gonna go along with THAT plan.

:mrgreen:

It is true that most of the crime and gun violence in America is happening in poverty ghettos filled with desperate black and brown people.

So why would blaming me and taking away my guns help that problem? There's little crime where I am and I've never shot anybody.

Which is why I just laugh at the irrational behavior of the Hillary crowd.

Fort Meyers parking lot shooting. After Midnight, Monday morning. Swimsuit party, with teens as young as 12 mingling with dudes up to 27.

WTF? What normal, responsible parent lets their 12 year old girl dress in a swimsuit at a club after midnight? Jesus.

Fort Myers club shooting: What we know

But somehow this will be blamed on guns--you just know it will. Not to mention, now that it's a black thing, it won't be treated like a mass shooting or act of terror anymore either.

Yeah, the black community and the angry old white women are about the only voters Hillary has left.

I would not go that far. But, she will definitely cultivate that crowd. She needs their votes just like Donald needs the angry white guy to punch his ticket.

People who know me n R/L always say I am a cynic. I look around me and say, "How can you not be."

Why not? Guns are mostly made by Eevil corporations headed by CEO's that are often Republicans. Many of which are produced by foreign workers that stole American union jobs.

Black thugs on the other hand are the product of failed liberal policies in Democrat controlled US cities.

Of course it's the guns.

What pisses me off the most is that those mothers who ruined those dead boys by their total failure to raise them properly will now blame cops for their deaths. I can totally understand why so many republican voters are sick of this nonsense.

Since Hillary started pushing the tinfoil-hat claim that Russia is part of the Trump campaign.......(seriously)......I think her own campaign is it its final death spiral.

Finally.

Voters of all kinds are saying........"What is WRONG with this woman?"

your right its much easier too just be racist

Fort Meyers parking lot shooting. After Midnight, Monday morning. Swimsuit party, with teens as young as 12 mingling with dudes up to 27.

WTF? What normal, responsible parent lets their 12 year old girl dress in a swimsuit at a club after midnight? Jesus.

Fort Myers club shooting: What we know

But somehow this will be blamed on guns--you just know it will. Not to mention, now that it's a black thing, it won't be treated like a mass shooting or act of terror anymore either.

Amazing that 12 YO's and 27 YO's are now termed teens. The club says it was trying to make a safe space for kids. I had a safe space for my 12 YO kids after dark on a Saturday night. It was called home.

your right its much easier too just be racist

Isn't it more racist to ignore the real problem and blame everyone else except the people most responsible for gun deaths?

Amazing that 12 YO's and 27 YO's are now termed teens. The club says it was trying to make a safe space for kids. I had a safe space for my 12 YO kids after dark on a Saturday night. It was called home.

Clearly, that would be the safest place for any kid with a responsible parent...especially after midnight.

Too be fair, there were people running the club there, security, and parents picking up the teens. Any of them could be the 27 year old who was shot.

Isn't it more racist to ignore the real problem and blame everyone else except the people most responsible for gun deaths?

Do you mean the "race" most responsible for gun deaths?

Since Hillary started pushing the tinfoil-hat claim that Russia is part of the Trump campaign.......(seriously)......I think her own campaign is it its final death spiral.

Finally.

Voters of all kinds are saying........"What is WRONG with this woman?"

Didn't the Russiians give her and/or Bill a ****-ton of money not too long ago?

Do you mean the "race" most responsible for gun deaths?

No. I mean the young men who are most often killing people in the black community. Young men raised to be irresponsible and have no respect for human life. They are the real danger to the black community....not cops or guns.

No. I mean the young men who are most often killing people in the black community. Young men raised to be irresponsible and have no respect for human life. They are the real danger to the black community....not cops or guns.

your blaming black people as a race, because they are responsible for the most gun murders.... yes that is a racist argument

your blaming black people as a race, because they are responsible for the most gun murders.... yes that is a racist argument

Are you such a committed liberal that you can't help but knee-jerk and, as a result, completely fail to see any nuance in an argument?

Most Black people are not criminals. But the Black community is falling victim to the predators in their midst. It's not cops or guns who are the enemy. It's the young men within who were raised to be irresponsible and have no respect for human life.

Too be fair, there were people running the club there, security, and parents picking up the teens. Any of them could be the 27 year old who was shot.

There is that possibility, but the posted flyer makes no mention of an age limit, although an ID is required.

Are you such a committed liberal that you can't help but knee-jerk and, as a result, completely fail to see any nuance in an argument?
I'm not a liberal, there is no nuance in your stance its older then the 60's
Most Black people are not criminals. But the Black community is falling victim to the predators in their midst. It's not cops or guns who are the enemy. It's the young men within who were raised to be irresponsible and have no respect for human life.
black people are not separate from americans, your argument is to separate black problems from american problems, and blame black people as a race. that is racist, so is blaming black parents as separate from white parents, so is blaming racist police brutality on black people as a race for causing it, despite any racist statistics you can find to support your racist arguments, they're still racist.

I'm not a liberal, there is no nuance in your stance its older then the 60's

black people are not separate from americans, your argument is to separate black problems from american problems, and blame black people as a race. that is racist, so is blaming black parents as separate from white parents, so is blaming racist police brutality on black people as a race for causing it, despite any racist statistics you can find to support your racist arguments, they're still racist.

Nonsense. Is the movement called "Black Lives Matter" or not?

If that's the thing, then it is about black people. And, right now, the number one violent threat to black people are young black males. It's not cops or guns. It's people. Bad people.

So, if black lives really matter, it's maybe high time we addressed the real issue. But, you won't. It's easier for you to blame someone or something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom