• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So it's open season on duly elected officials

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
That bad FBI made me do it.

File this under "GMAFB."

Jurors can be really, (and I mean REALLY) stupid.

2 defendants acquitted in Michigan governor kidnapping case; mistrial declared for 2 others

When will folks realize that the civil war already started, at least in places like Michigan?

if i remember correctly they were gonna take her and her kids.

File this under "GMAFB."

2 defendants acquitted in Michigan governor kidnapping case; mistrial declared for 2 others

So the justice system didn't act the way you wanted, so you officially assume it's "open season" on elected officials?

When will folks realize that the civil war already started, at least in places like Michigan?
The Civil War never ended. It merely paused and morphed into discrimination for a while. Now it is preserved as a culture war waged by Republicans on descendants of slaves. It has recently expanded into a war on government.

Right wing extremists on the jury...

That defense by Blanchard and friends must have been more effective in court, than it reads... Those guys knew this jury well.

File this under "GMAFB."

Prosecutors FUBARed?

Pretty soon Americans will have to chose where to live based on whether that state is run by deranged cultists like Florida, Texas, and Arkansas, Idaho, now Michigan and so on.

I guess they're free ro plan the next kidnapping.

Back
Top Bottom