• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

so is this TRUE?

Deegan said:
Errr, Jane was a bitch, a opportunist, and a traitor, you can't really defend her without taking a whole lot of ****! But you have a way of taking these sides of an issue, I don't know if you're just an angry bitch, or Jane herself?:confused:

I know it's hard for guys like you to comprehend but I am not defending her. I'm saying she didn't deserve to be executed for what she did. Oh my, how very controversial of me. :roll:

mixedmedia said:
I know it's hard for guys like you to comprehend but I am not defending her. I'm saying she didn't deserve to be executed for what she did. Oh my, how very controversial of me. :roll:

I never said that, I don't believe it, nor did I ever consider it. But you seem to rationalize, and diminish what she did indeed do to the men over there. She demoralized an entire army, as they once had her poster up on their wall!

I'm not going to comment on the political elements of this thread. But I will say, DAMN, chicks with guns are HOT! Let's just go back to posting pics of them instead of turning this thread into a heated political discussion.

mixedmedia said:
Yes. I think what she did is was no big ****ing deal even 40 YEARS AGO.

I should have figured that since you are a liberal that betraying your country would be no big deal.

How did it affect the war effort?

It proably motivated many vietcong since she let them took photos of her on their anti-aircraft gun and did a whole bunch of other **** for them.

You should be thanking Jane Fonda for giving you so many years of warm fuzzies to smarm about at the bar with your buddies.

THey only thing Jane Fonda deserves is to be shot by a firing squad for her treason.
Take it on the road, jamesrage. I've seen this show already about a million times too many.

Still in denial that siding with the eneny is treason?Taking propoganda photos with the enemy is treason.Of course you are a rat liberal who takes treason lightly,I guess that defeats that claim by liberals"you can be against the war and support the troops" argument.

jamesrage said:
I can do crappy little drawings too.

I think this one would make a nice avatar.

Here is what I think you looked like before you started losing hair

That's the spirit. I just wonder why when you guys get taken to the woodshed you always have to mention my hair? Next thing you know you'll be capitalizing my name and claiming the smack victory. So you copy me and call me bald. At least you're trying.

mixedmedia said:
Disliking or even hating her for what she did is one thing. Wishing she were dead for it is another altogether.

I agree, she was young and naive. Giving comfort to the enemy is a little different than say giving them codes or plans and such.

That said, I had unsubscribed from this thread but I came back to apologize. Especially to you, teach. I'm sorry.

Nothing to apologize for.

But I get a little anxious when people blithely start calling for heads. Especially those who consider themselves devout Christians.

I kind of enjoy watching them call for her to die. Lets me know who can put things into perspective and who can't.

jamesrage said:
I should have figured that since you are a liberal that betraying your country would be no big deal.

It proably motivated many vietcong since she let them took photos of her on their anti-aircraft gun and did a whole bunch of other **** for them.

THey only thing Jane Fonda deserves is to be shot by a firing squad for her treason.

Still in denial that siding with the eneny is treason?Taking propoganda photos with the enemy is treason.Of course you are a rat liberal who takes treason lightly,I guess that defeats that claim by liberals"you can be against the war and support the troops" argument.

The fact is, what she did has done much more for the goons who strut around condemning her to death than it EVER did to harm anyone during the war. It "probably did this...." isn't exactly what I was looking for. FACT IS it didn't do **** to affect the war effort or anyone else in any meaningful way for that matter, but yeah, that's beside the point, right?

mixedmedia said:
The fact is, what she did has done much more for the goons who strut around condemning her to death than it EVER did to harm anyone during the war

I am sure if wacked out liberals starting putting on suicide bomber vest to pose with the enemy, posed with enemy with IEDs troopsand got on the enenemy's megaphones and started telling our troops to turn back and all that other horseshit. the troops would want their heads on platters too.
Posing for pinups means nothing when she is physically siding with the enemy.

. It "probably did this...." isn't exactly what I was looking for. FACT IS it didn't do **** to affect the war effort or anyone else in any meaningful way for that matter, but yeah, that's beside the point, right?

Moral got chopped the fu<k down becasue of degenerate <unt traitors like Fonda who aided the enemy.Military might has alot to do with war.

But I get a little anxious when people blithely start calling for heads. Especially those who consider themselves devout Christians.

I find it amusing that Godless heathens and fake christians(I call the wolves in sheep's clothing) wanna bring up Jesus when it comes to dealing with criminals,but when start calling us right wing fundamentalist christians when we oppose gay marriage and abortion and do not beleave in evolution.You fakers and heathans wanna call us fundamentalist and tell us that we beleave in fairy tales when we say the liberal scum are waging a war with religion.So your picking and choosing of certian verses means nothing.

Jane Fonda is a traitorious <unt,the only reason she got off becasue she and her father are rich celebs.You must be one of those degenerate pinko commies who supported Fonda as she posed on enemy anti-air craft guns and got on enemy radio and tries to coherce our troops to turn back and every other method she used to undermine our troop's war effort.

teacher said:
That's the spirit. I just wonder why when you guys get taken to the woodshed you always have to mention my hair? Next thing you know you'll be capitalizing my name and claiming the smack victory. So you copy me and call me bald. At least you're trying.

If you want to make yourself look like you have richard simmons' hair in all your crappy pathitic drawings when in reality you are practically bald, I can capitalize your user name.

jamesrage said:
I am sure if wacked out liberals starting putting on suicide bomber vest to pose with the enemy, posed with enemy with IEDs troopsand got on the enenemy's megaphones and started telling our troops to turn back and all that other horseshit. the troops would want their heads on platters too.
Posing for pinups means nothing when she is physically siding with the enemy.

It is impossible for you to understand where her mind was at, so why do you try? You put words and ideas in her mind, when you cannot possibly comprehend that she thought what she was doing the right thing. Vietnam was a controversial war, in case you are not privy to that little piece of history. Many people did not agree with it. She took it to another level - because she could. Yet to you, that means she should die. Sean Penn went to Iraq before the bombing, should we kill him, too?

Moral got chopped the fu<k down becasue of degenerate <unt traitors like Fonda who aided the enemy.Military might has alot to do with war.
Oh so there were other movie stars that went to visit the VietCong? Prove to me that what she did caused egregrious harm to soldier morale?

I find it amusing that Godless heathens and fake christians(I call the wolves in sheep's clothing) wanna bring up Jesus when it comes to dealing with criminals,but when start calling us right wing fundamentalist christians when we oppose gay marriage and abortion and do not beleave in evolution.You fakers and heathans wanna call us fundamentalist and tell us that we beleave in fairy tales when we say the liberal scum are waging a war with religion.So your picking and choosing of certian verses means nothing.

Once again I am totally mischaracterized by a radical fundie, who can only deal with their own outrageousness by turning around and attacking a "liberal." I am not a Christian. I do not support abortion. I do not support the ending of human life. You are the one who picks and chooses what Christian ideals you do or do not want to stand by. I have never said that Christians believe in fairy tales. I do not deride the Christian religion itself, only the hypocrisy and self-imposed ignorance that many, many Christians subscribe to. I have witnessed so-called Christians go on and on about the sweet love of Jesus with their like-minded friends only to turn around and say horrible, ignorant things about their fellow man. Just as I have witnessed fundies on this site scream and moan and express such bitter outrage at the ending of a life by abortion only to endorse the killing and murder those they disagree with. And what? I am a wolf in sheep's clothing? pfft. I think you have a lot of nerve.

Jane Fonda is a traitorious <unt,the only reason she got off becasue she and her father are rich celebs.You must be one of those degenerate pinko commies who supported Fonda as she posed on enemy anti-air craft guns and got on enemy radio and tries to coherce our troops to turn back and every other method she used to undermine our troop's war effort.
Spoken like a true American Christian. I was two or three years old when that happened, I wasn't supporting anything at that age. I don't support what she did. But I also don't support goons like you holding onto it for forty frigging years as if it really means anything. It's just bitterness, plain and simple.

mixedmedia said:
It is impossible for you to understand where her mind was at, so why do you try? You put words and ideas in her mind, when you cannot possibly comprehend that she thought what she was doing the right thing. Vietnam was a controversial war, in case you are not privy to that little piece of history. Many people did not agree with it.

You do not side with the enemy while our troops are fighting them.Fu<k Jane Fonda's mind set,she was a rich rat liberal <unt with a too much time on her hands.
She took it to another level - because she could. Yet to you, that means she should die.

She sided with the enemy,she tooken propadanda photos for the enemy,she tried to get our men to turn back.Most countries on earth would have her brains blown out for such treason.
Sean Penn went to Iraq before the bombing, should we kill him, too?

If he starts wearing suicide bomber vests and letting the terrorist and insergeants take photos of him to use as propaganda and he starts planting road side bombs he should be tried and shot for treason.

Oh so there were other movie stars that went to visit the VietCong? Prove to me that what she did caused egregrious harm to soldier morale?

DId the veitcong take photos of that movie star on thier weapons that proably killed some of our troops?Did those other rat movie stars try to paint the POWS as liars?

Once again I am totally mischaracterized by a radical fundie, who can only deal with their own outrageousness by turning around and attacking a "liberal." I am not a Christian.

Notice that I said

"I find it amusing that Godless heathens and fake christians"

Those two words apply to atheist,the wolves in sheep clothing religious people and the other fakers.

I do not support abortion. I do not support the ending of human life. You are the one who picks and chooses what Christian ideals you do or do not want to stand by. I have never said that Christians believe in fairy tales. I do not deride the Christian religion itself, only the hypocrisy and self-imposed ignorance that many, many Christians subscribe to. I have witnessed so-called Christians go on and on about the sweet love of Jesus with their like-minded friends only to turn around and say horrible, ignorant things about their fellow man. Just as I have witnessed fundies on this site scream and moan and express such bitter outrage at the ending of a life by abortion only to endorse the killing and murder those they disagree with. And what? I am a wolf in sheep's clothing? pfft. I think you have a lot of nerve.

Only a liberal would defend a traitor like Jane Fonda.

Spoken like a true American Christian. I was two or three years old when that happened, I wasn't supporting anything at that age. I don't support what she did.

For some reason I do not beleave,you already tried to defend her actions by trivializing what she done as nothing serious and tried to tell me that I do not understand her mindset.Fonda is a rat traitor.

But I also don't support goons like you holding onto it for forty frigging years as if it really means anything. It's just bitterness, plain and simple.

Most traitors are executed or they were stuck in prison for life,she got neither.

jamesrage said:
You do not side with the enemy while our troops are fighting them.Fu<k Jane Fonda's mind set,she was a rich rat liberal <unt with a too much time on her hands.

Perhaps she did have too much time on her hands....to think. You ought to try it sometime. What do I think about her going over there? You've never asked me.....I think it was pretentious and silly. Much like I think about most celebrity activism, with a few notable exceptions. But she didn't have secrets to divulge, she didn't bring them money or weapons. She was young, self-important and thought she was doing the right thing in accordance with her opposition to the war. Mock it up as some egregious traitorous act as much as you will. I know supply is limited.

She sided with the enemy,she tooken propadanda photos for the enemy,she tried to get our men to turn back.Most countries on earth would have her brains blown out for such treason.
She stood in opposition to our involvement in the war as millions of other Americans did. Most countries on earth are not America, right jamesrage?

If he starts wearing suicide bomber vests and letting the terrorist and insergeants take photos of him to use as propaganda and he starts planting road side bombs he should be tried and shot for treason.
Did Jane Fonda engage in military action against our troops? Did she operate any VietCong units? Plan any military maneuvers? She took some photos. Big frigging deal, man. Like I said, real traitors are in short supply, I know. Gotta make the best out of what you've got to work with, I suppose.

DId the veitcong take photos of that movie star on thier weapons that proably killed some of our troops?Did those other rat movie stars try to paint the POWS as liars?
You've lost me here. I responding to this statement: Moral got chopped the fu<k down becasue of degenerate <unt traitors like Fonda who aided the enemy. Which implies to me that there were other "degenerate **** traitors." Or are you implying anyone who objected to the Vietnam War?

Notice that I said

"I find it amusing that Godless heathens and fake christians"

Those two words apply to atheist,the wolves in sheep clothing religious people and the other fakers.

Well, I am none of those.

Only a liberal would defend a traitor like Jane Fonda.
Defend her from being executed for what she did. Yes, maybe you're right.....

For some reason I do not beleave,you already tried to defend her actions by trivializing what she done as nothing serious and tried to tell me that I do not understand her mindset.Fonda is a rat traitor.
I do not defend her actions.....this is such a hard concept for conservatives to grasp. I don't find her actions reprehensible enough to be punished by death. Or even jail time. She is a free American and go wherever she likes. We have Americans in Iraq right now who protest the war. They do not support the insurgency.....NO ONE supports the insurgency but the insurgents and their friends. But they supported the Iraqi people against our invasion. Maybe we should round up these free Americans and shoot them, too. Perhaps you'll even volunteer to shoot them all one by one. Since you're so tough and all.

Most traitors are executed or they were stuck in prison for life,she got neither.
Obviously people like you are the only ones who believe she is guilty of being a traitor. We are so fortunate in this country that is not being governed by vengeful and barbaric goons. If that's the way you like it, maybe you should reconsider your American citizenship and relocate to another country. I hear Nepal is nice. The Republic of Congo. Iran. There are many places you can go and live comfortably under a brutal regime. Go ahead.....the world is your apple.

jamesrage said:

That you think what Hanoi Jane did chopped down moral shows just how little you know about our fine men and women in the military. And just how friggin stupid you are. Our boys used to listen to Tokoyo Rose for the music. Then die laughing at her propaganda. I wonder how many grunts in Nam said, "Gee Sarge, I'm not up to going out on patrol tonight, Jane took a picture. I need to stay in the bunker tonight and cry."

Military might has a lot to do with war? My, that is pure logic genius. Any more gems?

jamesrage said:
If you want to make yourself look like you have richard simmons' hair in all your crappy pathitic drawings when in reality you are practically bald, I can capitalize your user name.

Thank you. Crushing smack. I've been usurped.

jamesrage said:
I win. I win. Yea me. My way funny smack has placed me on top.
Since I'm bald you can capitalize me name? Now there's some more logic for you.

Keep it coming Chief. The quality sucks, but perhaps eventually with sheer quantity of suck smack and illogical drivel you'll get me to bring out my "C" game.

In the meantime, here's what you should do. Go find an elementary school playground. Go find the little boys telling each other, "I know you are but what am I?" and "I'm rubber and you're glue." Hang with them for a decade or two and practice. When the first graders no longer make you cry, and you think you've got it down, come back and try again.

teacher said:
Keep it coming Chief. The quality sucks, but perhaps eventually with sheer quantity of suck smack and illogical drivel you'll get me to bring out my "C" game.

You asked for it.

teacher.jpg

mixedmedia said:
Perhaps she did have too much time on her hands....to think. You ought to try it sometime. What do I think about her going over there? You've never asked me.....I think it was pretentious and silly. Much like I think about most celebrity activism, with a few notable exceptions. But she didn't have secrets to divulge, she didn't bring them money or weapons. She was young, self-important and thought she was doing the right thing in accordance with her opposition to the war. Mock it up as some egregious traitorous act as much as you will. I know supply is limited.

She stood in opposition to our involvement in the war as millions of other Americans did.

Most other Americans were not making propoganda for the enemy and trying to paint our pows and soildeirs as thugs.Fonda physically took the enemy's side and was a active on that side in trying to undermine the efforts of our troops.

teacher said:
No bad. Nothing original, but not bad. Ways to go yet spanky.

You practically use the same drawings over and over again,you have no room to criticize someone for lack of originality.

We should share this with everyone.

teacher.jpg

jamesrage said:
You practically use the same drawings over and over again,you have no room to criticize someone for lack of originality.

I was the first here to use cartoons. With changing text. I make a characicature of someone, then stick to it so all know who I'm funning with. It's me, it's my shtick. When I drop them, here or there, often behind some real political comment, folks can get my view on politics, and a laugh, all in the same breath. Sometimes I use my cartoons to get across my political points all by themselves. Haven't seen anyone else doing that.

Here's the deal fool. I sent you a PM when I saw you were online saying good job with the cartoons. Told you I found them funny. Told you I enjoyed them and keep it up. Told you I liked what you had to say about Conflict and his anti-Gunny bullshit. No reply. Tells me you are just one angry mother fuc*ker. My shi*t is original. When someone else comes along and has something fresh, I'm gonna compliment him. Maybe even learn from them. Tells me a lot about the difference between you and me.

We should share this with everyone.

Maybe you should just post it and then it will be so. We...retard.

You might want to leave that "lack of originality" statement behind you. It's not your best stuff.

Don't think for a second I'm done with you. No more TT's or cartoons for you.

Text. Serious text. Notice you haven't replied on the Hanoi Jane matter.

Fool.

Back
Top Bottom