• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So I'm at the ball game

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
At this moment (posting from phone) just waiting for the bluejays and red sox to start. Since movin to Toronto last week I saw the redskins vs. The blue jays as well, and I gotta say. It's a really good day out, just sitting here drinking a beer and enjoying the game... What a time!

If anyone happens to watch the game, sitting facing first base in the mid stands wearing a Guns n roses black and red baseball shirt :p

I'm begginin to like this baseball thing...

Baseball is great. I get to go to Coors Field a lot to see the Rockies. I love it.

At this moment (posting from phone) just waiting for the bluejays and red sox to start. Since movin to Toronto last week I saw the redskins vs. The blue jays as well, and I gotta say. It's a really good day out, just sitting here drinking a beer and enjoying the game... What a time!

If anyone happens to watch the game, sitting facing first base in the mid stands wearing a Guns n roses black and red baseball shirt :p

A football team against a baseball team???

Frankly, I think the Red Sox would like to play the Jays the rest of the season... the season series is 10-3 in the Sox favor so far...

A football team against a baseball team???

Frankly, I think the Red Sox would like to play the Jays the rest of the season... the season series is 10-3 in the Sox favor so far...

I are embarresed....

Cleveland Indians...

Derp derp derp

We have a minor league team near where I live.

$25 for 4 people, 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks.
That's a deal and really fun to boot.

I are embarresed....

Cleveland Indians...

Derp derp derp

It's ok... just playing with you... glad you enjoy the game... and frankly, when I was introduced to cricket by Bangladeshi friends of mine while I was in grad school, I fell in love with that sport as well...

Back
Top Bottom