• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, if Trump did have boxes and boxes of classified documents...

Who here honestly believes he wouldn't sell them to *anyone* for the right price?

• Total voters
- Do you recall months ago numerous boxes of WH material was retrieved and returned to the National Archives. It has been shown Trump took material that was not his to have by law. The current search is looking for still missing items.

- Posted in another thread what a President is allowed to remove from the WH when leaving office. Basically, it is only personal items. All other documents, gifts, etc are property of the people (Government) and belong in the archive.

As far as the recent search authorized by a warrant, We will not know until Trump or the DOJ release the itemized list. Even the list may not give full details of what a document contained.
Yes, I remember. I also remember that they were mostly things like letters from foreign leaders that his administration thought fell outside the PRA. If you remember, the Clintons took quite a lot of things from the White House they thought they were entitled to keep and weren't.

Do you think Trump was personally pulling things out of desk drawers and putting them in boxs?

Yes, I remember. I also remember that they were mostly things like letters from foreign leaders that his administration thought fell outside the PRA. If you remember, the Clintons took quite a lot of things from the White House they thought they were entitled to keep and weren't.

Do you think Trump was personally pulling things out of desk drawers and putting them in boxs?
That’s not a difficult image to conjure up. What’s your point?

God Bless you.

I have no idea if Trump personally packed anything or not. Do you know for sure he did not pack anything?

Doesn't really matter if the Clinton's took anything or not. We are discussing Trump.
Or are you saying if someone in the past broke the law, then it is ok for someone else to break the law?

I have no idea if Trump personally packed anything or not. Do you know for sure he did not pack anything?

Doesn't really matter if the Clinton's took anything or not. We are discussing Trump.
Or are you saying if someone in the past broke the law, then it is ok for someone else to break the law?
No. What I am saying is that it is an easy law to break and nearly every administration since the law was enacted has broken it.

No. What I am saying is that it is an easy law to break and nearly every administration since the law was enacted has broken it.

I don’t recall the “nuclear” adjective coming up in any past episode.

Help a brother out?

It's like a broken record with these people. Any excuse to defend their cult leader. I wonder if any of them will volunteer to do Trump's jail time if he gets nailed.

ok

Time will tell what items Trump took compared to past Administrations.

Of course he would. The guy is a crook. Always has been, always will be, which everyone knows. Crazy watching his supporters willing to tear down the entire legal and judicial system just to defend the guy. I’ll never understand it.
Trumps followers are old Dixiecrats and ultra conservative working class evangelicals who have always been white supremacists and bigots......they are the ancestors of the same people who fought for the South in the CWar even though most did not own slaves....under educated but racist.......Dixiecrats were southern white supremacists of the post civil war south who gladly and willfully accepted FDR's government programs that pulled them from destitution to a successful standard of living.....they loved his TVA and CCC and Social Security and LBJ's Medicare and minimum wage etc etc.......so they voted for Democrats because no Republican would ever sponsor such.....and even today you will hear them bitch about these programs all the while using them

and it's still the same today except that now since they have a decent degree of living standard they don't support Democrats because the Dems support black Americans and other minorities and worst of all Dems supported desegregation and civil rights......again under educated but racists.......their brand of conservative Christianity supported their racism and still does......

these folks for decades after the 60's and the civil rights movement were relegated to silence but when Reagan came along with Jerry Falwell's Christian Coalition he and the Repubs recognized that playing to their prejudices and bigotries with a large dose of nationalism and religious encouragement they had the votes to gain power.......they began their attack on public education and their push for private schools and from this we have the dumbing down of our national education system .......

and when Murdoch and Fox and Limbaugh and extremist media came into being they had their own propaganda machine and now Trump is their Jesus

today the old Dixiecrat mentality thanks to Fox has spread across the nation and has incentivized racists and bigots in all states.....

these are Trump supporters......these people are guided through their lives primarily making all life decisions based in their disdain for people they do not like...for them it is white only......for them it is their Christianity or nothing.....for them it is their interpretation of what America should be or nothing

Back
Top Bottom