• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So if they are guilty in the eyes of the, law then Bush and his cabinet are also

"Worst president in our history"? Worse than Buchanan, who basically sat around and doc nothing as the South was bailing out? Worse then the guy who was president for a month then died? Worse then Tyler?

If Bush said they're were no weapons of mass destruction and there were I wonder why Democrats always claim that there were no WMDs.....

He did way worse then nothing!!!!!!!!!!No one has destroyed the middle class more then your clown with his trickle down lie, don't believe me , just look at any wealth disparity graph, I wonder what people expected when someone changes thew upper bracket from 72% to 28%. He is as bad a war criminal as Bush and his cabinet are. The pain and suffering caused by this bad actor is sickening. You do know that all the weapons of mass destruction that we started the liars war over and that Sadam had and used all came hand delivered by Reagan. He's a puke and yes the worst president in our history.

Last edited:
"Worst president in our history"? Worse than Buchanan, who basically sat around and doc nothing as the South was bailing out? Worse then the guy who was president for a month then died? Worse then Tyler?

If Bush said they're were no weapons of mass destruction and there were I wonder why Democrats always claim that there were no WMDs.....

I don't really know what your last point even means but here's a little present for you Bush says Iraq had no WMDs - YouTube there is also one for Cheney. All you goofy regressives saying that there was weapons of mass destruction all over the place are simply goofy.

He did way worse then nothing!!!!!!!!!!No one has destroyed the middle class more then your clown with his trickle down lie, don't believe me , just look at any wealth disparity graph, I wonder what people expected when someone changes thew upper bracket from 72% to 28%. He is as bad a war criminal as Bush and his cabinet are. The pain and suffering caused by this bad actor is sickening. You do know that all the weapons of mass destruction that we started the liars war over and that Sadam had and used all came hand delivered by Reagan. He's a puke and yes the worst president in our history.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't really know what your last point even means but here's a little present for you Bush says Iraq had no WMDs - YouTube there is also one for Cheney. All you goofy regressives saying that there was weapons of mass destruction all over the place are simply goofy.

Make up your mind. First you say there's no WMDs. Then you say there are some. Now your saying they aren't any.

Apparently WMDs only exist if your discussing Reagan

Bush "lied"? Iraq did have WMDs. At the time we couldn't have ruled out Saddam's involvement, and he did everything in his power to make us think he was involved.

WMD's were a euphemism for "nuclear weapons." Everyone of any intelligence knows it. Bush was saying that Iraq had nukes in an effort to convince the public to go to war. Bush lied when he claimed Iraq had WMD's. Playing stupid doesn't make that go away. And Clinton and the others who trusted Bush and Cheney used poor judgment in trusting these now convicted war criminals.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

That should sound familiar. It was said by another right wing fanatic, Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister in Nazi German.

WMD's were a euphemism for "nuclear weapons." Bush lied when he claimed Iraq had WMD's. Playing stupid doesn't make that go away. And Clinton and the others who trusted Bush and Cheney used poor judgment in trusting these now convicted war criminals.

WMDs aren't just nukes. Nukes are a kind of weapon of mass destruction, but their not the only kind.

It's idiotic to ignore that fact in favor of OMG WAR CRIMINALS.

And, once again, Germany has no room to talk when it comes to war crimes

A suit against two CIA contractors, James Mitchell and John “Bruce” Jessen, In the 525-page summary of the still-unreleased 6,000-page Senate torture report, these psychologists were identified by their pseudonyms: Grayson Swigert and Hammond Dunbar. The pair were not only the architects of the interrogation methods, but also operated and assessed them. DOJ lawyers approved these torture techniques. The CIA paid the men and their company tens of millions of dollars. The suit filed against them has got the go ahead by the court, the CIA argument to stop this suit was for the need government secrecy on this because parts of it are still being used. If this suit is decided against these two proud American torturers , then I hope that the suit will continue and charge Bush and his cabinet also.
Around the world many countries say that Bush and his cabinet are war criminals. Which is automatic because we have signed treaty's saying we won't torture and we know that a treaty becomes law automatically as soon as it is signed by the countries that are involved. So I see that if these people are found guilty in a American court. then the letter of the law says that Bush and his hacks are guilty also.

We will see how the suit turns out. I have not seen reliable evidence that any U.S. official ever authorized the torture of anyone. But I'm sure many leftists are howling for the blood of these alleged "torturers," because they have sticking up for Islamic jihadists ever since 9/11. They and the jihadists have something in common, after all: They both wish the United States ill.

Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo were tried in absentia in Malaysia...At the end of the week-long hearing, the five-panel tribunal unanimously delivered guilty verdicts against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their key legal advisors who were all convicted as war criminals for torture and cruel, inhumane and degrading treatment. Their slime all of them Talk to these guys "The court heard how Abbas Abid, a 48-year-old engineer from Fallujah in Iraq had his fingernails removed by pliers; Ali Shalal was attached with bare electrical wires and electrocuted and hung from a wall; Moazzam Begg was beaten, hooded and put in solitary confinement, Jameelah was stripped and humiliated, and was used as a human shield whilst being transported by helicopter. The witnesses also detailed how they have residual injuries till today." Do you support slime, just wondering??????

Do you favor promoting Muslim jihadist propaganda against the United States? Are you naive enough to take these bastards' word for what supposedly was done to them at face value, or is there some other reason you are holding out the crying towel for them? Just wondering. Moazzam Begg, one of the persons you mention, is a leading figure in that propaganda effort--a G--damned jihadist liar who should have had his greasy neck stretched on a gallows years ago.

We will see how the suit turns out. I have not seen reliable evidence that any U.S. official ever authorized the torture of anyone. But I'm sure many leftists are howling for the blood of these alleged "torturers," because they have sticking up for Islamic jihadists ever since 9/11. They and the jihadists have something in common, after all: They both wish the United States ill.
Your safe in your small world of lies and distortions , you don't know that any American official authorized torture. fantasy, that and paranoia are something that regressives all have in common. Also without lies and distortion their party wouldn't even exist.

Except, when Bush used "WMD's" he was referring to nukes. I understand your desire to revise history, but the fact is, Bush LIED. And thousands died because of it.

As for Bush and Cheney, they are both convicted war criminals. That is why they never leave the country.

"Do you favor promoting Muslim jihadist propaganda against the United States? Are you naive enough to take these bastards' word for what supposedly was done to them at face value, or is there some other reason you are holding out the crying towel for them? Just wondering. Moazzam Begg, one of the persons you mention, is a leading figure in that propaganda effort--a G--damned jihadist liar who should have had his greasy neck stretched on a gallows years ago."

Your hatred is simply hatred. It means nothing to anyone but you.

Except, when Bush used "WMD's" he was referring to nukes. I understand your desire to revise history, but the fact is, Bush LIED. And thousands dies because of it.

As for Bush and Cheney, they are both convicted war criminals. That is why they never leave the country.

If your talking to me you might want to quote my post so I know it.

The irony is that Iraq also did, in fact, have a nuclear weapons program:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

The Israelis destroyed the reactor, but there was no guarantee Saddam hadn't rebuilt it, in addition to his other WMDs.

Hindsight is 20/20--- as for Bush and Cheney, I highly doubt that's why they never leave the country

Except, when Bush used "WMD's" he was referring to nukes. I understand your desire to revise history, but the fact is, Bush LIED. And thousands died because of it.

:roll:

That is because you find any evidence that the U.S. used torture as being "unreliable." Bush and Cheney have been convicted of being war criminals because of their torture. President Obama has promised that we will stop using torture. Cheney thought people like you were stupid enough top believe calling torture "enhanced interrogation techniques" would excuse the torture.

Your rationalization is similar to Nazi Germany and Japan in WWII.

If your talking to me you might want to quote my post so I know it.

The irony is that Iraq also did, in fact, have a nuclear weapons program:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

The Israelis destroyed the reactor, but there was no guarantee Saddam hadn't rebuilt it, in addition to his other WMDs.

Hindsight is 20/20--- as for Bush and Cheney, I highly doubt that's why they never leave the country

No they didn't. However, even if they had, you are, again, revising history. Iraq never had nukes. Bush said they did. Bush should be in prison, as should Cheney.

Your safe in your small world of lies and distortions , you don't know that any American official authorized torture. fantasy, that and paranoia are something that regressives all have in common. Also without lies and distortion their party wouldn't even exist.

That is just the sort of lame attempt to be uncivil, and sound superficially bright doing it, that I've come to expect from people who share your views. Here, as usual, it gives away just how weak your game is. If you knew more facts and were better able to make reasoned arguments based on them, you wouldn't feel the need to rely so heavily on arguments ad hominem.

Once again, I'd like to recommend a fine book by Andy McCarthy. Its title is "The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America."

Make up your mind. First you say there's no WMDs. Then you say there are some. Now your saying they aren't any.

Apparently WMDs only exist if your discussing Reagan[/QUOTE) They had weapons of mass destruction because the puke Reagan gave WMD to them. The inspectors went into the country and were given a list of where they were by the Sadam Government. Since all of them went back to Reagan giving them to Sadam, they were unstable, so the inspectors had to just register them and wait to have them picked up by special service that were equipped to handle them. Then Bush lied us into the liars war and many of these registered weapons were still not picked up, so the soldiers that found them thought they had proof that they were being hid, which of course is total garbage. Both Bush and Cheney said straight out they had no WMD, and only goofball are saying there was.

WMDs aren't just nukes. Nukes are a kind of weapon of mass destruction, but their not the only kind.

It's idiotic to ignore that fact in favor of OMG WAR CRIMINALS.

And, once again, Germany has no room to talk when it comes to war crimes

Not getting it, are you? When Bush said WMD's, he meant, and wanted people to hear, "Nukes."

.********************who should have Bush asked about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction , terrorist and making a nuclear bomb. Well I would have started with George Tennent the head of the CIA , then I would ask the CIA head in the Near east, then I would have asked the CIA head in Europe, after that I would have definitely asked the United nation inspectors that had spent Months and months over there looking under every rock to find the big three, then if I found out that a French telephone company got the contract to put in a new modern telephone system for Iraq and while they were at it, Bugged the whole country. I'd ask them what they knew also. Then when I realized that one of the main cabinate members that escaped from Sadams government and had the inside on these issue and was in France, I would have checked his validity and the French would have told me that he had never lied and answered every question that was asked of him. So then to guaranty the answer I would give him $200,000.00 for the valuable information , That would have covered it wouldn't it. WELL THE FACT IS HE DID AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES TOLD him STRAIGHT OUT THAT THERE WAS NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION< NO TERRORIST IN THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY HADN'T BEEN WORKING ON A BOMB FOR DECADES>>>>>BUSH TOLD THE BIGGEST LIE IN AMERICAN HISTORY TO GET INTO HIS WAR> AND THE DEMOCRATS MADE A MISTAKE IN BELIEVING HIM! IT GOT 5000 American Hero's killed for nothing nothing nothing. If you want to find out how preposterous it was, look up Americas inside information source , his cover name was curveball. He is the agent that convinced Britain and America about the lie. He turned out to be a con man that even everyone of his friends said couldn't be trusted but no one checked , he was saying what they wanted to hear. This insider turned out to be a taxi driver.

That is because you find any evidence that the U.S. used torture as being "unreliable." Bush and Cheney have been convicted of being war criminals because of their torture. President Obama has promised that we will stop using torture. Cheney thought people like you were stupid enough top believe calling torture "enhanced interrogation techniques" would excuse the torture.

Your rationalization is similar to Nazi Germany and Japan in WWII.

My comments in #41 also apply to you. If you want to debate me on this issue, please climb into the ring, instead of just yapping. I'm pretty sure that all you "know" about this subject, you picked up from Michael Moore films, the Daily Kos, MSNBC, or an article in one of those urban throwaways they stack by the door of the local bong shop.

Last edited:
That is just the sort of lame attempt to be uncivil, and sound superficially bright doing it, that I've come to expect from people who share your views. Here, as usual, it gives away just how weak your game is. If you knew more facts and were better able to make reasoned arguments based on them, you wouldn't feel the need to rely so heavily on arguments ad hominem.

Once again, I'd like to recommend a fine book by Andy McCarthy. Its title is "The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America."
Read My book "The wacko world of the right, this make believe land is created to fit their lies that they need for the regressive party to exist."

My comments in #41 also apply to you. If you want to debate me on this issue, please climb into the ring, instead of just yapping.
Regressives can't exist without lies, I understand that but it can only be taken so far and then it crosses over to comedy. So I just have to laugh at your comments.

My comments in #41 also apply to you. If you want to debate me on this issue, please climb into the ring, instead of just yapping. I'm pretty sure that all you "know" about this subject, you picked up from Michael Moore films, the Daily Kos, MSNBC, or an article in one of those urban throwaways they stack by the door of the local bong shop.

Your personal attacks me nothing to me. And I am debating you. You are simply attacking me.

Bush and Cheney are convicted war criminals because they tortured people. We have since promised to stop, but we will have to see if that happens. When we wonder why countries from the middle east hate us, look, in part, to our torturing of them.

So go ahead and claim you know where I get my information, and tell us all how you don't believe that information, and revise all the history you like.

Not getting it, are you? When Bush said WMD's, he meant, and wanted people to hear, "Nukes."

And how, exactly, do you, Joe Schmoe, know what Bush wanted people to hear?

Just because the American public is obsessed with nukes.....:roll:

Not even to mention the fact that Iraq had been working on the bomb, in addition to their already large arsenal

Apparently WMDs only exist if your discussing Reagan[/QUOTE) They had weapons of mass destruction because the puke Reagan gave WMD to them. The inspectors went into the country and were given a list of where they were by the Sadam Government. Since all of them went back to Reagan giving them to Sadam, they were unstable, so the inspectors had to just register them and wait to have them picked up by special service that were equipped to handle them. Then Bush lied us into the liars war and many of these registered weapons were still not picked up, so the soldiers that found them thought they had proof that they were being hid, which of course is total garbage. Both Bush and Cheney said straight out they had no WMD, and only goofball are saying there was.

Jesus ****. Either they had WMDs or they didn't. Reagan can't have given them WMDs if there were no WMDs, now could he?

Back
Top Bottom