• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I think the bag of evidence regarding muslims unintegrability is full

Israel Is Our Shield

This is not "a clash of civilizations," as our ignorant weakling gurus claim; it is a clash of species, similar to the Cro-Magnons against the Neanderthals, which was a fight to the finish.

Who will win this time? Unless people change, overthrow their ruling classes of thieves and traitors, and declare total war until the Islamish are as weak as the Amish, we will all enter a new Dark Ages. Don't be so confident that everything will work itself out and this is no existential challenge. Dreams are for soldiers who fall asleep on watch and then get their throats slit.

What unequivocal nonsense.

Israel Is Our Shield

This is not "a clash of civilizations," as our ignorant weakling gurus claim; it is a clash of species, similar to the Cro-Magnons against the Neanderthals, which was a fight to the finish.

Who will win this time? Unless people change, overthrow their ruling classes of thieves and traitors, and declare total war until the Islamish are as weak as the Amish, we will all enter a new Dark Ages. Don't be so confident that everything will work itself out and this is no existential challenge. Dreams are for soldiers who fall asleep on watch and then get their throats slit.
I didn't mean to imply that Neanderthals were Low-IQ bloodthirsty savages. After all, a New Age Nobel Prize Winner, William Golding (Lord of the Flies) wrote a book, The Inheritors, telling us that the Neanderthals were kind and gentle people and that we must believe that if there were any justice in the world, the Cro-Maganon (us) should have been the ones to go extinct. So we can get the thrill of feeling morally superior if we want to believe that. Secondly, postmodern academics tell us the Dark Ages was actually a beautiful existence with no greenhouses gases to cloud it over.

Israel Is Our Shield

Anyone Who Says We Don't Have Freedom of Speech on the Internet Should Be Banned

I didn't mean to imply that Neanderthals were Low-IQ bloodthirsty savages. After all, a New Age Nobel Prize Winner, William Golding (Lord of the Flies) wrote a book, The Inheritors, telling us that the Neanderthals were kind and gentle people. In order to keep up with the times, we must believe that if there were any justice in the world, the Cro-Magnon (us) should have been the ones to go extinct. So we can get the thrill of feeling morally superior if we want to believe that.

Secondly, postmodern academics tell us the Dark Ages was actually a beautiful existence with no greenhouses gases to cloud it over. People were in touch with Nature back then and could feel the vibes.

Israel Is Our Shield

Taking a Dim View of Dhimmis

What unequivocal nonsense.
Since your guru has not provided you with an explanation of why you should tell us that such forbidden views are nonsense, any independent thinker who stumbled in here would have to conclude that you don't have a point. Besides, unless you have a special exemption to the rules, such irrational outbursts should be confined to the Downstairs section.

I can only imagine the hate mail the writer of this article must be receiving.

If he posted this at debatepolitics, he would have all the usual weasels attacking him for objecting to anti-Semitism as part of their cowardly method of promoting it.

Never mind hate mail - I'd be concerned about actual attempts on his life.

Taking a Dim View of Dhimmis

Since your guru has not provided you with an explanation of why you should tell us that such forbidden views are nonsense, any independent thinker who stumbled in here would have to conclude that you don't have a point. Besides, unless you have a special exemption to the rules, such irrational outbursts should be confined to the Downstairs section.

Actually, if I were to respond to the original thesis, it would give an air of legitimacy, as if it should be discussed by rational people. Given that it is irrational and, simply, a racist attack, I can think of no reason to waste the effort to respond.

Sometimes, the best thing you can do is just drain the swamp.

Pro Patria-demonstratie naar Haagse wijk Transvaal | ThePostOnline

After the Mayor of Den Haag forbid a new protest against ISIS in the schilderswijk because the last one got a little out of hand the organization of the pro patria march are planning a march in transvaal, another neighbourhood known for its ISIS supporting teenagers.

The media Reported the DA found a way for prosecuting jihadis returning home or returned already and is working on a way to prosecute ISIS supporters too.

The government announced they are discussing weapon and ammunition shipments to the Kurds and aiding militarily.

The peshmerga Reported the killing of the Dutch Kurd that joined ISIS also known as the emir of the desert. (The guy with the heads on the fence in Syria).

I hope the Dutch wake up now and start dealing with fundamentalists apropriatly before the people turn on Muslims in general.

A muslim from britain who went to fight for ISIS beheaded an american journalist.

U.S. Officials: Video Shows Beheading Of American Journalist « CBS DC

Yeah.
I'm betting... not much moral outrage today on behalf of the muslims in britain. It will again be a handful, maybe, that will sign a letter like the ones who did when the muslims of paris attacked the jews, but that's the height of the outrage. Everyone else, I'm betting will be just fine with it.

The judge should have his ability to preside removed if this case is as appears. Found another link here - Jewsnews
though I'm not sure about the veracity of these websites...

I don't speak Italian - maybe Hyena could say something about this case as he is in Italy.
Vietato il Bikini in spiaggia in presenza di musulmani - Multe Salatissime | Agenzia Di Stampa (ASA) Here's the link in Italian.
I can speak the Italian but me too can't confirm the veracity of these website.

The judge should have his ability to preside removed if this case is as appears. Found another link here - Jewsnews

I don't speak Italian - maybe Hyena could say something about this case as he is in Italy.

I call bull**** on this one.

UPDATE — YES, JOKE: Bikini-Clad Beach-Goers Fined $Thousands$ for Offending Muslim Sensibilities | LibertyNEWS.com

MFS - The Other News: Hoax of the month: "Italy - No bikini at the beach in the presence of Muslims"

It is a hoax.. bull**** right wing propaganda.

It's a joke. The article was written by a satirical Italian website similar to The Onion. The usual suspects were quick to fall for it and spread it around the web like wildfire.

Hint to the uninitiated: Always double and triple check your sources, because if it smells like total BS, it usually IS total BS. :lol:

It's a joke. The article was written by a satirical Italian website similar to The Onion. The usual suspects were quick to fall for it and spread it around the web like wildfire.

Hint to the uninitiated: Always double and triple check your sources, because if it smells like total BS, it usually IS total BS. :lol:

Well whew, we can all be relaxed that THAT didn't happen, but the american journalist being beheaded by a muslim from britain did happen, and that's quite a few degrees worse.

but at least girls aren't getting fined for wearing bikini in italy, that would have been like... disastrous for the economy.

Well whew, we can all be relaxed that THAT didn't happen, but the american journalist being beheaded by a muslim from britain did happen, and that's quite a few degrees worse.

but at least girls aren't getting fined for wearing bikini in italy, that would have been like... disastrous for the economy.

So because of the reprehensible actions of a radical terrorist group, then we have to believe and trust anything that promotes hate towards a religion and 1.5 billion people who happen to believe in that religion?

The irony with this fake story, is that it is based on some truth. There are Italian towns that have banned the bikini for the sake of modesty. But it aint because of Sharia.. it is because of conservative Christian Catholics wanting it and an old law that allows it. Does that mean we have to condemn all 2 billion Christians now?

So because of the reprehensible actions of a radical terrorist group, then we have to believe and trust anything that promotes hate towards a religion and 1.5 billion people who happen to believe in that religion?

The irony with this fake story, is that it is based on some truth. There are Italian towns that have banned the bikini for the sake of modesty. But it aint because of Sharia.. it is because of conservative Christian Catholics wanting it and an old law that allows it. Does that mean we have to condemn all 2 billion Christians now?

There are even spanish towns, like Mallorca, who have instituted decency laws for people so that they don't wear budgie smugglers in the streets outside of beach areas, there's no problem with that. When you're at the beach you dress like you're at the beach, when you're on the street you dress like you're on the street. That's just common sense.

And that is a world apart from what that "italian Onion" article is about and that people have been fined and banned from wearing bikinis at the beach for fear of offending muslims. And yes, it is a joke article, I know, but if you're trying to align the 2 things as being the same, you're lying mate. There's a world of difference. One is common sense and the other is abuse.

Also, it's not just THAT terrorist group. It's the rioting that has happened every year in many parts of europe with large muslim populations. It's the criminality. It's unemployment. It's all those things that fill the bag of evidence regarding muslim unintegrability in western society.

Last edited:
There are even spanish towns, like Mallorca, who have instituted decency laws for people so that they don't wear budgie smugglers in the streets outside of beach areas, there's no problem with that.

Yes there is. It is a slippery slope, and it is started by right wing religious fanatics mostly.

When you're at the beach you dress like you're at the beach, when you're on the street you dress like you're on the street. That's just common sense.

And when the street is next to the beach and your hotel is just over on the other side? or down a side road?

And that is a world apart from what that "italian Onion" article is about and that people have been fined and banned from wearing bikinis at the beach for fear of offending muslims. And yes, it is a joke article, I know, but if you're trying to align the 2 things as being the same, you're lying mate. There's a world of difference. One is common sense and the other is abuse.

No there is no difference.

Yes there is. It is a slippery slope, and it is started by right wing religious fanatics mostly.
Every single article I read or news i saw about this, mainly concerning spain, is because the people who lived in that city wanted those laws implemented and this is also in regards to alcohol mind you. There was that report about drinking alcohol on the beach being banned or smth in some town in southern spain. So it was overwhelmingly favored by the people, not just the political religious class.

And when the street is next to the beach and your hotel is just over on the other side? or down a side road?
Obviously, that's part of the tourist area. Don't be absurd.
No there is no difference.
Ofc there isn't in your mind.

But you're trying to make it seem like the article that made the joke about the fine being done due to the presence of muslims has it's root in the fact that christian cities implement common sense laws, when in fact, it isn't. You're just being deceptive in this regard when we both know honestly well enough that the article was meant to mock the fact that muslims always have unreasonable demands, because they cannot be integrated into society and hence, want to turn a good society into theirs. You know, the place they ran away from that sucked.

Every single article I read or news i saw about this, mainly concerning spain, is because the people who lived in that city wanted those laws implemented and this is also in regards to alcohol mind you. There was that report about drinking alcohol on the beach being banned or smth in some town in southern spain. So it was overwhelmingly favored by the people, not just the political religious class.

No it is a 60+ year old right wing mayor that wanted it implemented. It damages tourism, and that is something no one wants in the local community.

Obviously, that's part of the tourist area. Don't be absurd.

And that is banned.. go figure eh?

No it is a 60+ year old right wing mayor that wanted it implemented. It damages tourism, and that is something no one wants in the local community.

And that is banned.. go figure eh?

I honestly think you either are vague on purpose or you are vague on purpose.

I shall not entertain you further since it is a waste of my time.

I honestly think you either are vague on purpose or you are vague on purpose.

I shall not entertain you further since it is a waste of my time.

There are plenty of links out there. The town is Vietri Sul Mare and the mayor is not 60+ as I thought but he is Liga Nord, a fascist right wing party with links to the Catholic Church.

Another place is this

BBC News - Italian seaside town planning miniskirt ban

They banned mini-skirts and bikinis, plus made it illegal to be [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blasphemous and kick a football around. The mayor is a right winger from Berloscoloonies party.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So dont come and tell me that Christians are any better if they get their way.. and they have in Italy more and more thanks to Berloscoloony and his fascist allies. [/FONT]

So that shows religion has no place in politics

But fanatic Christians doing stupid stuff is no reason to allow fanatic muslims to do the same.

I like women, I like it if they show some skin and curves, because I am a civilised European they can do so without getting in trouble and I would really like it of it stayed that way.

It is no secret that some muslim immigrants harras girls and women in short skirts and spit on them and call them prostitutes, it is no secret they do not respect the native girls and their traditions and freedoms because their imported fanatic religion finds it ungodly. It is no secret that some of them seem to think they are asking to get raped if they walk around like that because it goes against THEIR religion, not hers.

Personally I think that if muslim immigrant want respect for their culture and religion they should show it for ours first and pushing their religious insanity on us is not showing respect, it is the opposite and we should not allow that.

Even Mohammed knew that islam (fundamental) and Christians/Jews don't mix well, het wrote it in the quran: "O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong*doers and unjust)."

That's the problem, they look down on us and everything we stand for, they wish to stay away from us as far as possible but in the midsts of our safety and welath. But politicians just love the idea of being noble and fashionable knights of Utopia and our guests don't miss out on the opertunity to use that delusion.

We should give them a very islamic choice (just like the islamic extremists do): accept western values,respect our freedom and culture and keep your religion to yourself or leave within two days.

Islam as it is written has no place in our society because it hates that society and the people in it and is filled with calls to overthrow that and make it all islamic. Yet they all want to live here because life is better here then at home.. Islam (as written) doesn't work so well if you want safety and prosperity and freedom...

But we keep importing imams to tell our muslims they should do things exactly as it is written, to hate us, to stay away from us, to mistrust us and to disrespect us.. Am I the only one that finds that a little strange ?

Last edited:

This Beach Beauties in Bikinis - Bro My God | The Funniest Online Man Cave that brings you Cars, Hot Women and internet trends

can lead to this.

Oregon Man High on Meth Beats Off 12 Cops, Self | The Fix

In the interests of public safety, and decency, I feel this is something we can all support. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UITBNL2FJA

There are plenty of links out there. The town is Vietri Sul Mare and the mayor is not 60+ as I thought but he is Liga Nord, a fascist right wing party with links to the Catholic Church.

Another place is this

BBC News - Italian seaside town planning miniskirt ban

They banned mini-skirts and bikinis, plus made it illegal to be [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blasphemous and kick a football around. The mayor is a right winger from Berloscoloonies party.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So dont come and tell me that Christians are any better if they get their way.. and they have in Italy more and more thanks to Berloscoloony and his fascist allies. [/FONT]

Damn!! Those right wing fascists are at it again, huh?

So that shows religion has no place in politics

But fanatic Christians doing stupid stuff is no reason to allow fanatic muslims to do the same....

Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom