• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I think the bag of evidence regarding muslims unintegrability is full

Bring on the statistics on violence from American immigrants.

You say it is not the same but it is in a way. If I walk around New York making some strange signs with my hands and dragging one leg it's quite likely I offended someone and get shot. Doing those things that mean nothing to me I offend those gangsters.

That's them pushing their culture on me like "extremist muslims" (which are in 98% of the incindents just arab wannabe gangsters) pushing it on us here.

There are arabs, there are muslims, there are arab gangsters and there are salafis and wahabis. People tend to pile that up under the name "muslim immigrant" but that is just inacurate and very counter productive if you want to solve this problem. If you treat them all as filth they will all start behaving as filth.

I don't have the statistics but I think they will wow you in the matter of immigrant violence US vs EU (which is nothing more then them pushing their will on the others)

I don't understand what you're asking me. Americans in EU or the immigrants that emigrate to america? What are you asking me for? And have I ever presented such data? It's very unclear, please explain.

Well you're not supposed to walk around new york flipping people off, which is what you mean by saying "strange signs with my hands".

The wahabis and salafis that you seem to pile all the issues brought by the problem of mass islamic immigration, and illegal immigration which is considerable, is valid but insufficient.

As I said in this thread or other threads. Imams are "selected" by the people in a community in islam. So if we're 100 people, all of muslims, we pick the imam who is literally "man who leads in prayer". Ofc, by 100 people I mean 100 men, electing a man, not a woman by any means. but that's common in religions. So i'm not going to piss on that. But the point is that the imam is a representative of the people that picked him, he speaks for them similarly to how a democratically elected politician should speak for you. And if you look at the imams... only a few, and by that I mean, really, really few, go against or call for peace. The majority, hell, there was Infinite Chaos who posted that BBC panel, both the imams there basically said that if ISIS wins, they'd have no problems pledging allegiance to it and where the only voice, on that entire panel, that went against ISIS was a shia woman, which ofc she would do that coz she's shia and "new caliphate" is sunni.

There are isolated cases, and I will always report on them. For instance there was france press reporting on that letter signed by about 3 imams or 4 imams in paris condeming the attacks on the jews in paris by the muslims. But you have 3-4 imams signing that letter and hundreds of imams leading the rioters and marching them on.

From your link...
100 protestors and the protest was largely peaceful. That's a good thing yes? What a shame that has been overshadowed by some idiots.

Yes, I posted a link showing the pictures which shows 2 of them in which the employees are surrounded outside of the tesco by the protestors, keeping them there and not letting them move freely. That doesn't seem peaceful. I mean, peaceful in the sense that they're not beating the crap out of them but basically confining people in that way is not "peaceful". It's intimidating and also, not their fault for crying out loud. They're tellers, not the business owners. They're not to blame for stocking shelves with what they're told to put up there.

Peaceful would be them sitting outside, with some signs saying " don't buy israeli goods" or shouting that or w/e.

Well, do not expect to have the same picture.
Not only because Muslims are different from black people, but for the reason that we live in a more moderated era (compared with the previous one) and for the reason that in EU we do not have coffee bars with signs like "Muslims and dogs are not allowed".

You have Mulsims in EU everywhere, at work, at school, in your neighborhood, in your palace.
These people will make friends, many of them will fall in love, they will share their culture, ideas, life stories etc etc.
It's not something which can be achieved or stopped with political tools. It's a process of development.

I am not afraid of this because EU full of Muslims does not mean that we are going to become like Arab countries.
It will be an engrafted result from 2 different cultures.
There are many things in EU that young Muslim envy. Most of young muslims want to be like us.

That's an idyllic version and there is, again, no working model for what you are saying.
It's just a simplistic fantasy that isn't backed by anything except idealism.

There is no working model, how many times must I repeat myself.

Phillipines has about 8% muslim population, it had a guerilla civil war for decades.
Brunei has about 60% muslims population, they implemented sharia. Basically the moment they could start implementing it, the moment they knew that any opposition could be squashed, they did it.
And the examples can go on. Wherever there is a muslim population in a non-islamized country, and the greater their numbers, the more they grab power for themselves.
Turkey is the only country here in this part of the world that is secular and even it is getting islamized by the current administration which btw, just won the first presidential elections, so they have a firm grip on power there. Complex stuff.

Now for people who bring in the immigration argument that immigration from outside the EU is good or anything, no it isn't. it's useless and it will impede growth and will cause massive civil strife, as it is, and has been, in the many ways I described here. You know why? Automatization is coming, 2nd wave. The real deal. Automated transport, automated tellers, automated clerks... there isn't that much need for waves of immigrants because there's nothing to do for them. So their presence is double counterproductive. The first way because they're also not skilled in what it takes to be competitive in todays' economy, hence, why most of them are unemployed and unemployable... and we won't be needing low skill jobs as the new wave automation takes those repetitive jobs even more.

There is no good argument that I can make for this mass immigration. I'm sorry, there isn't. There could be an argument for high skilled workers from arabia, doctors with years of experience and engineers and such, that are trained well, but a lot of those are already trained in the west... so... I don't know. I'm looking at it and it makes no sense to allow this to continue. From any viewpoint. economical it seems like suicide. socially it seems to have mostly downsides. At least the most visible macro-scale effects are negative.

Yes, I posted a link showing the pictures which shows 2 of them in which the employees are surrounded outside of the tesco by the protestors, keeping them there and not letting them move freely. That doesn't seem peaceful. I mean, peaceful in the sense that they're not beating the crap out of them but basically confining people in that way is not "peaceful". It's intimidating and also, not their fault for crying out loud. They're tellers, not the business owners. They're not to blame for stocking shelves with what they're told to put up there.

Peaceful would be them sitting outside, with some signs saying " don't buy israeli goods" or shouting that or w/e.

Perhaps, if the employees heads remain attached to their bodies and no one is raped, this will be referred to as a 'peaceful Islamist protest'.

Strange the Police would describe it as a largely peaceful event if it wasn't though don't you think? A Tesco spokesperson said there was some “minimal damage” to a few goods inside the shop and the store re-opened within a few minutes.

Can you link me to the pictures showing the Tesco employees surrounded and not being able to move because i can't see that in the four pictures you have provided. If they did that then thats not cool at all....

I should prolly start a whole new thread about the problems of mass immigration that isn't controlled and isn't accounted for and the new wave of automatization that is coming.
Not today, not tomorrow, but in 10 years.

If you couple the advances in robotics with automation technology and sensor performance increase and deep learning technology done in places like USA, Japan and Europe the result of that understanding will make you see that we're heading, rapidly, towards a new 1848.

In 1848, there was mass scale of riots and protests all over Europe because the industrial revolution caused so much social stress that the leaders of all western european countries, basically all industrialized nations, had to cut a deal between the citizenry, the businessmen and the political class. If you don't read what the social stress I'm talking about is, don't worry, we're about to go through it again, so we're all gonna see it first hand. I give it 10 years give or take a few to start seeing this. I've been saying this for 3 years now because it's been told to me by someone in my uni, a professor, who showed me what are the advances.

this social stress will be grand. It will hurt. And an unstable society, which seems to be one of the main results of importing islam en mass into europe, instability, is going to have a great deal of trouble managing this new shock that will come. So this has to be settled or else, be prepared to lay on the hurt.

Strange the Police would describe it as a largely peaceful event if it wasn't though don't you think? A Tesco spokesperson said there was some “minimal damage” to a few goods inside the shop and the store re-opened within a few minutes.

Can you link me to the pictures showing the Tesco employees surrounded and not being able to move because i can't see that in the four pictures you have provided. If they did that then thats not cool at all....

It's the pics in that twitter link I posted.

Can't you see those yellow-clad people surrounded by the others? Those are the pics I'm talking about.

It's the pics in that twitter link I posted.

Can't you see those yellow-clad people surrounded by the others? Those are the pics I'm talking about.

They look like police officers to me. They certainly look nothing like the employees in the store near the coke cartons.

Last edited:
The look like police officers to me. They certainly look nothing like the employees in the store near the coke cartons.

Oh, yeah, you are right. They are police. I swear to got they looked like employees from something like Metro or w/e. But no, you are correct, they're cops.

Which makes it even worse. They surrounded and sequestrated policemen not store employees.

Perhaps, if the employees heads remain attached to their bodies and no one is raped, this will be referred to as a 'peaceful Islamist protest'.

No, no, it was my fault. Serenity cleared me up on that. It wasn't the store employees that got surrounded and sequestrated, it was the police who responded to that. Look at the twitter link I posted to see the pics.

That's an idyllic version and there is, again, no working model for what you are saying.
It's just a simplistic fantasy that isn't backed by anything except idealism.

There is no working model, how many times must I repeat myself.

Phillipines has about 8% muslim population, it had a guerilla civil war for decades.
Brunei has about 60% muslims population, they implemented sharia. Basically the moment they could start implementing it, the moment they knew that any opposition could be squashed, they did it.
And the examples can go on. Wherever there is a muslim population in a non-islamized country, and the greater their numbers, the more they grab power for themselves.
Turkey is the only country here in this part of the world that is secular and even it is getting islamized by the current administration which btw, just won the first presidential elections, so they have a firm grip on power there. Complex stuff.

Now for people who bring in the immigration argument that immigration from outside the EU is good or anything, no it isn't. it's useless and it will impede growth and will cause massive civil strife, as it is, and has been, in the many ways I described here. You know why? Automatization is coming, 2nd wave. The real deal. Automated transport, automated tellers, automated clerks... there isn't that much need for waves of immigrants because there's nothing to do for them. So their presence is double counterproductive. The first way because they're also not skilled in what it takes to be competitive in todays' economy, hence, why most of them are unemployed and unemployable... and we won't be needing low skill jobs as the new wave automation takes those repetitive jobs even more.

There is no good argument that I can make for this mass immigration. I'm sorry, there isn't. There could be an argument for high skilled workers from arabia, doctors with years of experience and engineers and such, that are trained well, but a lot of those are already trained in the west... so... I don't know. I'm looking at it and it makes no sense to allow this to continue. From any viewpoint. economical it seems like suicide. socially it seems to have mostly downsides. At least the most visible macro-scale effects are negative.
I doubt EU can get as worse as you described it. Because we are not Brunei or Philippines. We are so many years in advance.
Albania has always been with the majority of Muslim and it the highest religious tolerance.

I don't understand what you're asking me. Americans in EU or the immigrants that emigrate to america? What are you asking me for? And have I ever presented such data? It's very unclear, please explain.

I mean latinos, black people, former soviet etc. that immigrated to the US and the statistics on the violence they and their offspring are responsible for since then and comparing those to the arab immigrants violence statistics in Europe. Both are violence for refusing them to lay their will on us, be it religious or financial.

Well you're not supposed to walk around new york flipping people off, which is what you mean by saying "strange signs with my hands".

Well I think is is quite safe to say that before these immigrant gangs spawned in the US I could make any sign with my hands I wanted exept the middle finger without getting shot. So they changed the rules and enforce them with violence if one does not comply.

The wahabis and salafis that you seem to pile all the issues brought by the problem of mass islamic immigration, and illegal immigration which is considerable, is valid but insufficient.

I hold two groups responsible for the problem. One is the salafi and wahabi group and the other is the "arab gangsters" (which has very very little to do with islam) We have prisons full of arabs over here, if they were true muslims they would not have broken any of our Christian laws... so calling them "muslims" is wrong. They are arab immigrants and they should not be here if they only eat away our money in prisons.

As I said in this thread or other threads. Imams are "selected" by the people in a community in islam. So if we're 100 people, all of muslims, we pick the imam who is literally "man who leads in prayer". Ofc, by 100 people I mean 100 men, electing a man, not a woman by any means. but that's common in religions. So i'm not going to piss on that. But the point is that the imam is a representative of the people that picked him, he speaks for them similarly to how a democratically elected politician should speak for you. And if you look at the imams... only a few, and by that I mean, really, really few, go against or call for peace. The majority, hell, there was Infinite Chaos who posted that BBC panel, both the imams there basically said that if ISIS wins, they'd have no problems pledging allegiance to it and where the only voice, on that entire panel, that went against ISIS was a shia woman, which ofc she would do that coz she's shia and "new caliphate" is sunni.

Just like a reformed Christians minister, which is chosen by the community but gets his education in theology elsewhere, once he has his university degree he can preach. Imams should get a permit to preach and that permit should only be given is he is schooled in the moderate "peoples islam" and has a clean history. Preaching hate is illegal and wahabism and salafism is exactly that so it's not a religion it's a crime so we don't need those hate imams and thus we need not give them acces to our countries. Any muslims that can not live with that is welcome to join his imam to his new mosque somewhere outside the western world. It is illegal for me to preach about hating jews arabs and homos and encourage people to use violence on them, I would face jailtime for doing so, so I don't see the complication here

There are isolated cases, and I will always report on them. For instance there was france press reporting on that letter signed by about 3 imams or 4 imams in paris condeming the attacks on the jews in paris by the muslims. But you have 3-4 imams signing that letter and hundreds of imams leading the rioters and marching them on.

So 3 or 4 can stay and the rest can be prosecuted and deported, they're filtering themselves out..

No, no, it was my fault. Serenity cleared me up on that. It wasn't the store employees that got surrounded and sequestrated, it was the police who responded to that. Look at the twitter link I posted to see the pics.

Eh, whilst it's nice to see that for the most part they were peaceful, i still think they're idiots. As someone who has gotten off their ass and actually contributed something productive for the Palestinian civilians i personally can't stand people who engage in "protests" such as this. Protesting a supermarket and it's staff to advocate boycotting Israeli agricultural companies is pointless and unnecessary. It achieves nothing.

I think the last 10 years at least are proof that action is being taken - the expulsion of hate speakers, the battles with European Courts to remove unwanted islamists, the discussion programmes on all channels here show that actions have been taken. That's not to say the picture is perfect - the schools fiasco shows that we have to be vigilant and some of our political bodies have engaged in appeasement rather than enforcing our values but the actions to remove a foolish Education Secretary who enabled fundamentalists and the "British Values" policy in schools shows we are not just sitting waiting for our destruction.

I do have to admit that I have perceived a bit of a shift since at the Lee Rigby incident, at least.

I still think there is quite a bit of work to do regarding "British values", however, since the knee jerk response by far too many is still to equate these liberal, western values with someting RIGHT wing, and then react against. This is where the general nature of the rhetorec used to frame issues fails, since so few people seem to realize that it is the Muslim immigrants who are profoundly conservative by and large, and what is being called "right wing" in too many cases is actually an attempt to liberalize.

Perhaps there is simply an inherent paradox involved here, but in order to conserve liberal values, one does, indeed need to stand up for them. In one way, that does make a person conservative since they wish to perpetuate cultue, but in the greater scheme of things, if the nature of that culture is liberal, people need to get their head around the big picture and stop framing the discussion in such a simplistic way.

I doubt EU can get as worse as you described it. Because we are not Brunei or Philippines. We are so many years in advance.
Albania has always been with the majority of Muslim and it the highest religious tolerance.

I doubt this.

But even so, even if it were true, i am not talking about muslims who are not identifying as their primary ID that they are something else. I told you about turks and persians as being different, adn i will explain again that its the same with bosniacs and with albanians. But this is not to do with them. Stop addressing the issue from a single-comment point. Take all the context into consideration.

I do have to admit that I have perceived a bit of a shift since at the Lee Rigby incident, at least.

I still think there is quite a bit of work to do regarding "British values", however, since the knee jerk response by far too many is still to equate these liberal, western values with someting RIGHT wing, and then react against. This is where the general nature of the rhetorec used to frame issues fails, since so few people seem to realize that it is the Muslim immigrants who are profoundly conservative by and large, and what is being called "right wing" in too many cases is actually an attempt to liberalize.

Perhaps there is simply an inherent paradox involved here, but in order to conserve liberal values, one does, indeed need to stand up for them. In one way, that does make a person conservative since they wish to perpetuate cultue, but in the greater scheme of things, if the nature of that culture is liberal, people need to get their head around the big picture and stop framing the discussion in such a simplistic way.

Your experience of concerns, life and opinions in the UK as a whole are highly affected by the pool of water in between as well as other filters that exist in the airwaves.

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, you get crap like this:

The kosher controversy at Sainsbury's speaks to a profound problem: acquiescence to anti-Semitism – Telegraph Blogs

Guess not even the grocery stores are safe from intimidation by Muslim thugs.

The frightening thing about this is not the fact that Muslim thugs use intimidation as a tactic. this was fairly mild by their standards. The truly frightening thing is how quickly the store acceded to their anti-Semitic demands. Rather typical of European thought on this, it seems.

Last edited:
Your experience of concerns, life and opinions in the UK as a whole are highly affected by the pool of water in between as well as other filters that exist in the airwaves.

Actually, they are affected most by direct interaction with people such as yourself.

-- The truly frightening thing is how quickly the store acceded to their anti-Semitic demands. Rather typical of European thought on this, it seems.

It was one store owner. Not "Europeans" in general.

Personally, I'd like to see the store manager publicly explain him / herself because his / her actions should not be allowed to go unchallenged. In fact -despite similar Gaza protesters trashing parts of Tesco in Birmingham, people (British people) have protested and asked Sainsburys for an explanation.

An official complaint was made to Sainsburys by Facebook user Gavin Pitman, who accused the supermarket chain of “targeting a group based on race”.
He wrote: “I presume you are aware that Kosher food is produced in countries other than Israel? You are therefore not making a political statement against Israel but instead are targeting a group based on race - ie Jews. As a Jew I find this deeply offensive.
“I presume you are also removing Halal food in protest against the Islamic state slaughtering Yazidis. Clearly not - therefore you have blurred the line between political statement and hate crime. “

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, you get crap like this:

The kosher controversy at Sainsbury's speaks to a profound problem: acquiescence to anti-Semitism – Telegraph Blogs

Guess not even the grocery stores are safe from intimidation by Muslim thugs.

The frightening thing about this is not the fact that Muslim thugs use intimidation as a tactic. this was fairly mild by their standards. The truly frightening thing is how quickly the store acceded to their anti-Semitic demands. Rather typical of European thought on this, it seems.

I can only imagine the hate mail the writer of this article must be receiving.

If he posted this at debatepolitics, he would have all the usual weasels attacking him for objecting to anti-Semitism as part of their cowardly method of promoting it.

I can only imagine the hate mail the writer of this article must be receiving.

If he posted this at debatepolitics, he would have all the usual weasels attacking him for objecting to anti-Semitism as part of their cowardly method of promoting it.

It was one store owner. Not "Europeans" in general.

Personally, I'd like to see the store manager publicly explain him / herself because his / her actions should not be allowed to go unchallenged. In fact -despite similar Gaza protesters trashing parts of Tesco in Birmingham, people (British people) have protested and asked Sainsburys for an explanation.

You missed the memo...

Also, the guy who originally took the photo in Sainsburys also tweeted Sainsbury's response later -

BvQXtwEIMAAf9as.jpg

Colin J Appleby @CJ_Appleby
.#Fridgegate update. The fridge right now. @sainsburys assure me the staff member has been suitably chastised.

There's more discussion if you follow this link.

Becoming so politically correct that you can't defend yourself against a hostile outside culture, is societal suicide.
Immigration Is Invasion Aided by Traitors, No Matter What the Rulers Tell You It Is

It's the enemy within, the economic supremacists, that make immigration deals with Nazislamic countries because our private-sector ruling classes profit from overpriced oil and Third World sweatshops. Dhimmis who won't overthrow this tiny, soft, stupid, and cowardly elite deserve to come under the tyranny of Islam.

Toynbee said something to the effect that societies die by suicide, not murder.

Wise words.
A Society That Allows Birth to Dominate Worth Faces Death

Well, he was hired and publicized by the ruling class. Hereditary power, which is never mentioned by their hirelings and must be abolished, is the cancer that has destroyed all civilizations. The children of the rich must by cut off from all of Daddy's money and connections by age 18. If we have to do it on our own, so must they and they will be nowhere.

Only because the European left most definitely doesn't.
Israel Is Our Shield

This is not "a clash of civilizations," as our ignorant weakling gurus claim; it is a clash of species, similar to the Cro-Magnons against the Neanderthals, which was a fight to the finish.

Who will win this time? Unless people change, overthrow their ruling classes of thieves and traitors, and declare total war until the Islamish are as weak as the Amish, we will all enter a new Dark Ages. Don't be so confident that everything will work itself out and this is no existential challenge. Dreams are for soldiers who fall asleep on watch and then get their throats slit.

We have always gone to great lengths to draw a line between "radical muslims" and "peace-loving muslims".

But, as time passes, and those on one side of the line refuse to publicly condemn those on the other, the line is becoming blurred.

When we attacked Germany, for example, (or when Germany attacked everyone else), there was no differentiation between Germans and "peace-loving Germans". When we fire-bombed Japan, there was no 'surgical bombing'. Eventually, those who have the criminals in their midst must take a stand or be included with them. The time has come for the Islamic community to step up - to proactively denounce the actions of "a few", to actively be involved in identifying and weeding out those who defile the name of Islam. Just because you don't carry a gun doesn't mean that you aren't providing active support to those who do.

Somewhere, sometime, the line must be drawn ... I would suggest the time is now.

Back
Top Bottom