• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I think the bag of evidence regarding muslims unintegrability is full

They always mean well, don't they? I'm 100% with the guy who proclaimed his "right to publish what the hell we want, no matter what the hell you think." I'm a staunch believer in free speech no matter how "hateful" or "offensive". People should be punished for their actions, provided those actions actually harm others, never for the their speech or artistic expression of any kind. Hate speech laws are a scourge on this Earth.

Couldn't agree more!!

These are the guys who took them on and, to my mind, are Canadian heroes. Make that international heroes. This is what we were discussing but if you have the time you can check out a lot of what they have to say on the now defunct Section 13, of the CRHA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWhlF06GGl4

They are bloodthirsty bastards, I do agree on that.

But to fight bloodthirsty bastards you need bloodthirsty bastards and I rather see this kind of bloodthirsty bastard than those ISIS bloodthirsty bastards. The FSA and jabhat al nusra are fighting ISIS. They do not threaten us, ISIS does, so on to victory over those bloodthirsty ISIS bastards bloodthirsty FSA and JAN bastards !!!
I doubt you're in a position to know which is which. Terrorists always have a good case for their actions but we should be sophisticated enough to understand that they are all full of dangerous nonsense.

Speaking of bending over backwards, wansn't it Hillary Clinton that called islam "a great religion" after the slaughter of American officials in Benghazi by islamic extremists? Or evacuating the bin Laden family after 9/11 ?
Hillary Clinton, as well as BHO, are suckups, and not to be taken seriously.

Europe is said to be in bed with Russia over its gas and oil but its no secret America is in bed with islam for its oil and gas.
No secret where? Do you have any serious eidence of this?

Hillary Clinton, as well as BHO, are suckups, and not to be taken seriously.

No secret where? Do you have any serious eidence of this?

We agree on the politicians :)

Does American oil not come from islamic countries ?

How about publishing manuals on how to construct bombs that will result in the greatest number of casualties, and where to place them on buses or in shopping malls for the greatest effect? How does that one go down? Or the best way to construct a chemical weapon?

Did I stutter? Punish harmful actions, not words on a page.

Individual private citizens can't file 'charges'. They have to be filed by the state. Europe has bent over backwards, presumably out of fear, not to irritate fundamentalist muslims.

Repeating it doesn't make it any more believable than the first time you made the claim. :shrug:

I don't like to say it because I've often said that it's just a minority, a tiny minority and not represenative of the majority who are just like you and me and would decry this affair if they could and they just wanna live in peace... then I kinda started thinking that maybe this tiny minority is actually enabled by the silent majority who either silently approves or isn't doing any significant effort in painting a different image(there are isolated cases but they're an even tinier minority)and now I'm kinda convinced that maybe it's pretty much a hopeless case and that the mindset should be "prove that you can fit in and until then, no go".

And it's awful but it's true.

So for the past 10 days there have been riots in France, not just in paris but other cities that are heavily populated with arabs and north africans. Like the one in 2005 and the one just last year, this one too is violent, it's disruptive and destructive and it's massive. And ofc, it's fueled by muslim religious nationalism which is a combination of religious zealotry and ofc, pan-arab and pan-islamic nationalism.
So that sucks.

So where is Europe heading? Lets look elsewhere in the world to see what's up.

Are we heading in the direction of Malaysia who had adopted sharia? The islamic majority there is a small majority, just 60% and they enforced a religious doctrine on everyone. So they're not interested in respecting other peoples' faiths, but rather, just their own. But already, in europe, most european countries with heavy islamic populations made huge concessions that only they demand. "but rainman, the burka!"; yes, the burka was banned because it was an obstructionist clothing, much like ski masks and other face covers.

Because it sure as **** doesn't seem to be the islam of urban indonesia who is quite liberal by islamic standards.
Or will it be the islam of the philipines who have been doing a civil war in that country for 50 years despite the fact that the islamic population is just about 8%.
The reason I ask this is because we seem to be importing the crazy islam in Europe. We have islamists from iraq, northern africa and turkey which I'll grant this, they seem to be the least fanatical or predisposed to fanaticism. And ofc, then there are islamists from africa like somalia or eritrea or other places. It seems that in the past 5 years, every year, there has been a massive riot fueled by islamic fanaticism in the wake of something that upset, even by a bit, the muslims.

Ofc, they weren't the only rioters but ofc, they're the focus point of this discussion.

I think it's an endemic problem and I don't see how it can be solved. I really don't. I said that education won't solve it in another thread and I gave the example that most of the people who did the terrorist bombings in spain and the UK were intelligent muslims who would seem integrated by any measurable metric. They had an education, they had a job, some even their own business, they had money, a family, so you can't get more integrated than that. So they didn't do riots, they did terrorism.

And ofc, this will only get worse. The fact that there has been a record number of "refugees" from northern africa into italy, this year was a record high and the year isn't over, without having any method to verify these people, how many of them do you think were in fact, jihadists? Or just criminals who wanna come and set up a crime network. I don't know numbers, but I'm willing to bet that it was a significant amount to make a difference in the statistics. There is no way to screen the refugees who were picked up, god knows how many evaded the patrol boats, to identify if they're really valid refugees or criminals. So I think we're going to see a lot more problems. I'm just not sure it's worth putting up with it. There has been a riot in one or more european countries every year for the past few years. Riot, not protest, riots. And I'm not even counting regular crimes.

The last time I checked Canada had a larger percentage population of Muslims and we have no problems.

I guess its just the ones immigrating to the US then.

We agree on the politicians :)

Does American oil not come from islamic countries ?

You say America is in bed with Islam. As English is not your first language this can be ignored.

US oil imports come from a variety of sources, including a great deal from Canada. Google can be your friend.

Repeating it doesn't make it any more believable than the first time you made the claim. :shrug:

And you denying it doesn't make it not true. With the exception of the French, who admittedly are useless in every other area, you are all frightened to death of Muslim extremists. It's why you are more than willing to sit about wringing your hands over the ISIS animals and unwilling to actually do anything. Once again it's up to us and the Kurds to do it.

Speaking of bending over backwards, wansn't it Hillary Clinton that called islam "a great religion" after the slaughter of American officials in Benghazi by islamic extremists? Or evacuating the bin Laden family after 9/11 ?

Europe is said to be in bed with Russia over its gas and oil but its no secret America is in bed with islam for its oil and gas.

Actually if we are it won't be for long. We are now exporting oil, thanks to Shale.

The last time I checked Canada had a larger percentage population of Muslims and we have no problems.

You have to wonder if this is such a terrible place for them, why do they bother to come here? We've got this neighbor to the north that would, I'm sure, be very welcoming.

Did I stutter? Punish harmful actions, not words on a page.

then if you don't have a problem with somebody publishing manuals detailing how to construct weapons of mass destruction, you are a fool. The US constitution is not a suicide document. Freedoms are not absolute. Maybe they are in Switzerland. They aren't here.

By the way, are you guys still holding all that Nazi money they stored with you during the Second World War? You know, the one you sat out? Are you holding it for them until they come back to get it? Might be a long wait.

You have to wonder if this is such a terrible place for them, why do they bother to come here? We've got this neighbor to the north that would, I'm sure, be very welcoming.

We are actually. Thank you for the compliment. This country has been cited several times for its treatment of immigrants and refugees. I am very proud of this country's absence of xenophobia and bigotry. Here we have this weird liberal idea that all people are created equally, that all are free to practice any religion they want, and what people look like does not matter. I know, very disturbing.

We are also so weird we insist people have ID to vote and if you're here illegally, you spend a night or two in jail while we figure out what slow bus to handcuff your ass to. And holy moly, would you know that we have a crime rate among the lowest in the world, lowest incarceration rate and we don't even kill murderers anymore. We have somehow miraculously manged this amazing feat while prohibiting anyone but cops to carry pistols. We have never had a race riot and never lost a war; the only nation on earth to have repelled a US invasion not once but twice, 1776 and 1812.

We have built a very respected nation and a much better standard of living than you by accepting those you hated, enslaved negroes who braved the dangers of the Underground Railroad, draft dodgers who brought their talent and created businesses and became upstanding members of the community, became lawyers and in one case a legislator.

You know what else? We allow men to marry men and women to marry women and blacks can even marry whites.

Last edited:
That's not entirely true.

Canada's intelligence head says returning Islamist militants pose threat | Reuters

Apart from riots, Muslims also planned to decapitate the Canadian PM. Islamism is an international problem and Canada is no exception.

It is not surprising that an American would not only narrow in on one aspect of all I said, but cite an opinion piece in a newspaper as proof I was wrong.

Michel Coulombe has about as much influence as a brick. He runs an intelligence service that routinely looses top secret files, has blown domestic police investigations and otherwise been an incompetent mouse monkey. His spies have turned over bad intelligence to the Americans causing a Canadian to be wrongfully imprisoned and tortured in Syria and blew a domestic operation because one of his operatives got sexual with a suspect.

The Conservatives are on the ropes and need an enemy, their war on marijuana is failing and are trying the Yank trick of creating enemies under everyone's bed. It isn't working.

If this turd was doing his job and not running his own terror campaign he would be on top of the drug for guns trade across the US border and what's happening on our reserves.

If you can find valid reports of real incidents of violence or Islamic community troubles, please feel free to post them. Then we will compare.

It is not surprising that an American would not only narrow in on one aspect of all I said, but cite an opinion piece in a newspaper as proof I was wrong.

Michel Coulombe has about as much influence as a brick. He runs an intelligence service that routinely looses top secret files, has blown domestic police investigations and otherwise been an incompetent mouse monkey. His spies have turned over bad intelligence to the Americans causing a Canadian to be wrongfully imprisoned and tortured in Syria and blew a domestic operation because one of his operatives got sexual with a suspect.

The Conservatives are on the ropes and need an enemy, their war on marijuana is failing and are trying the Yank trick of creating enemies under everyone's bed. It isn't working.

If this turd was doing his job and not running his own terror campaign he would be on top of the drug for guns trade across the US border and what's happening on our reserves.

If you can find valid reports of real incidents of violence or Islamic community troubles, please feel free to post them. Then we will compare.

Rather than running off in several directions at once, do you deny that there were Muslims rioting in Toronto and Calgary or that Muslims intended to decapitate the Canadian PM?

Rather than running off in several directions at once, do you deny that there were Muslims rioting in Toronto and Calgary or that Muslims intended to decapitate the Canadian PM?

Link?

I will not play this game. Show me the where and when. Otherwise have a good evening.

Link?

I will not play this game. Show me the where and when. Otherwise have a good evening.

Which link do you need? The one about Toronto, Calgary, or the planned decapitation? How about the planned bombing of a train? Did you hear about that?

The Canadian media leaves a lot to be desired, especially if your only source is The Sun or The Province.

Look at canadian muslims are from. Iran. Shiites who fled the theocracy.

Where are ours from? Pakistan, northern africa, the general ME... generally bad places and they haven't fled religious persecution, indeed, those that did, fled the persecution of having to live in a secular state rather than an islamic one. They have no desire to live by secularism, but rather by sharia. WHich is incompatible with the west.

And you denying it doesn't make it not true. With the exception of the French, who admittedly are useless in every other area, you are all frightened to death of Muslim extremists. It's why you are more than willing to sit about wringing your hands over the ISIS animals and unwilling to actually do anything. Once again it's up to us and the Kurds to do it.

Go right ahead and get involved in yet another Middle Eastern cesspool. What could go wrong, right?

then if you don't have a problem with somebody publishing manuals detailing how to construct weapons of mass destruction, you are a fool. The US constitution is not a suicide document. Freedoms are not absolute. Maybe they are in Switzerland. They aren't here.

By the way, are you guys still holding all that Nazi money they stored with you during the Second World War? You know, the one you sat out? Are you holding it for them until they come back to get it? Might be a long wait.

I suggest you research the issue a little further. The US protects such speech up to a very vague point. Even Amazon openly sells books on how to make home made bombs, grenades, detonators, etc... Unless the threat is imminent and aimed at a specific target or demographic the publication of such books is constitutionally protected. Look it up.

As for your second point it is utterly irrelevant to this thread. If you want to discuss it further feel free to start a new thread and link me up.

Go right ahead and get involved in yet another Middle Eastern cesspool. What could go wrong, right?

And you neutral Swiss will stand by and watch the ISIS animals behead and crucify the innocents, much like you did during the Second World War. Nothing much ever changes, does it?

I suggest you research the issue a little further. The US protects such speech up to a very vague point. Even Amazon openly sells books on how to make home made bombs, grenades, detonators, etc... Unless the threat is imminent and aimed at a specific target or demographic the publication of such books is constitutionally protected. Look it up.

As for your second point it is utterly irrelevant to this thread. If you want to discuss it further feel free to start a new thread and link me up.

So what? That amazon allows it makes it OK? You missed the point. Nobody should be allowed to do that - not amazon, not you, not me, nobody. Nothing about 'freedom of speech' means we have to allow it without any limitations. Nothing.

And I fully understand why you don't want to discuss Swiss complicity in the Nazi looting of Europe. If I was Swiss, I wouldn't, either.

And you neutral Swiss will stand by and watch the ISIS animals behead and crucify the innocents, much like you did during the Second World War. Nothing much ever changes, does it?

So what? That amazon allows it makes it OK? You missed the point. Nobody should be allowed to do that - not amazon, not you, not me, nobody. Nothing about 'freedom of speech' means we have to allow it without any limitations. Nothing.

And I fully understand why you don't want to discuss Swiss complicity in the Nazi looting of Europe. If I was Swiss, I wouldn't, either.

Agree to disagree, Wiggen. Better minds than yours have tried to change mine on this issue and failed.

I have no problem discussing the shameful history of my country, as I'm sure you have no problem discussing the dark parts of yours, I just don't think it belongs in this thread, do you?

If it's relevant, it's perfectly OK to bring it up. You and I just disagree as to whether or not it's relevant.

Back
Top Bottom