• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I think the bag of evidence regarding muslims unintegrability is full

And again, in the interest of presenting a full picture of reality.

This has been taken off reddit.

About the situation in Iraq.

Because I know, I know that a lot of people would read what I write and think that I believe all muslims are basically blooddrinking mongoloids, but I don't. I'm not demonizing muslims in this thread. I'm just trying to show that there is an incompatibility between our 2 societies, between the western world and western culture and those who aspire to it, and the islamic world. And yes, I do think that the west is better, western civilization is better, by far. But that doesn't mean that every muslim is an evil person.

All I'm trying to say, and all I'm ever saying, is that muslims from certain backgrounds, as said here, with the caveats, are unintegratable into western society and that by their numbers, and their inaction, they lend power to the ones who do hate the west and do want to enforce islamism into the west, basically split the country. And the majority of muslims are fine with that coz they don't want to integrate and that's part of why they're unintegratable.

Now ofc, Iraq is a complicated situation. You can't transpose the situation there with the situation of north africans and arabs who came into europe, its' completely different, but this is to show that muslims aren't evil. They're people. And when people are people there is both good and bad there. They just happen to be unintegratable in europe and into western society.

Meet Yilmaz , he is a freedom fighter that went to Syria before those ISIS terrorists kidnapped the revolution, he is a Dutch Turk, did about a year in the Dutch military(one can tell by his rank) I like him..

video is Dutch/English but has English subs

Last edited:
Meet Yilmaz , he is a freedom fighter that went to Syria before those ISIS terrorists kidnapped the revolution, he is a Dutch Turk, did about a year in the Dutch military(one can tell by his rank) I like him..

That was a very interesting clip, thanks for posting.

Meet Yilmaz , he is a freedom fighter that went to Syria before those ISIS terrorists kidnapped the revolution, he is a Dutch Turk, did about a year in the Dutch military(one can tell by his rank) I like him.. video is Dutch/English but has English subs
Thanks for that. What do you like about him?

Interesting but I don't like him. Obfuscation abounds. The "brothers from Al Qaeda"?

Interesting but I don't like him. Obfuscation abounds. The "brothers from Al Qaeda"?

I think I'm with you on that point. I wonder if he would have referred to his 'brothers in ISIS'? He wants an Islamic state, and that marks him way down. I don't believe he's evil, but he is the enemy.

Muslims should fit right in with conservatives. They hate gays, hate liberals, hate abortion, support traditional gender roles, want laws that reflect religious standards, sounds like a seamless fit to me.

I think I'm with you on that point. I wonder if he would have referred to his 'brothers in ISIS'? He wants an Islamic state, and that marks him way down. I don't believe he's evil, but he is the enemy.

Evil isnt something he and me are going to agree on i suspect from a religious to non religious perspective anyway. He seems a decent bloke outwardly, not like i couldnt empathise with his feelings for family and such, and his sense of humour, cultural touchstones etc.

I just want to know what he means by "freedom" for Syrian people and what an Islamic state is.

I don't understand where this myth comes from. I don't see any desire not to offend fundamentalists in most European countries. Quite the opposite, in fact. What specifically are you referring to? And which country(ies) are you talking about?

Really? Just look at post #165 in this thread. The Mohammed cartoons were perhaps the most egregious example. Europeans were terrified to print the cartoons or to defend their printing. It's either fear or an unreasonable desire not to offend Muslim fundamentalists.

Glorification of a Dutch terrorist by the Dutch media, with the usual suspects lining up to 'like' him. Nothing new here, then. His 'Al Quaeda' brothers? Really?

Evil isnt something he and me are going to agree on i suspect from a religious to non religious perspective anyway. He seems a decent bloke outwardly, not like i couldnt empathise with his feelings for family and such, and his sense of humour, cultural touchstones etc.

I just want to know what he means by "freedom" for Syrian people and what an Islamic state is.

You are seeing one created in Northern Syria and Iraq. It largely appears to involve crucifixion and beheading of those who don't agree with you. Forgive me if I don't appreciate his 'sense of humour'.

Surely you are familiar enough with this poster to know exactly why he likes him?

Because he does what he does for the right reasons and he does not hate the west, his family on skype sounds really moderate and quite well integrated. (they are making fun of his beard and he joins them) They are speaking Dutch to him and he speaks it back, but they are Turks. He does not say "inshallah" every three words like those fundamentalist morons. he doesn't wear a crazy pajama or ski mask, he's not praising his god every 30 seconds and he's not threatening anyone. He's quite intelligent and fair minded it seems with a great tolerance towards the west.

It's the little things that show he hasn't gone all "allah ahkbar bananas" and is chopping of heads and what not, he seems to be a guy fighting against tirany because his heart tells him to. I can relate to that..

He does refer to the al qaida fighters as brothers, but a muslim will refer to any muslim as brother..

I hope he survives and writes a book, I would like to hear his whole story.

Last edited:
Glorification of a Dutch terrorist by the Dutch media, with the usual suspects lining up to 'like' him. Nothing new here, then. His 'Al Quaeda' brothers? Really?

These are the fighters your government is arming is Syria to fight Assad... Is your government arming terrorists Wiggen ?!

I hope you do realise that there are no non-islamic fighters fighting Assad... you know that right ?

Last edited:
These are the fighters your government is arming is Syria to fight Assad... Is your government arming terrorists Wiggen ?!

I hope you do realise that there are no non-islamic fighters fighting Assad... you know that right ?

O I stand corrected, there is one Christian group fighting Assad and 200+ islamic ones (of which ISIS is only one).

I do understand it if all these grey areas confuse your Black and White mind, it's quite complicated...

List of armed groups in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Just look at post #165 in this thread. The Mohammed cartoons were perhaps the most egregious example. Europeans were terrified to print the cartoons or to defend their printing. It's either fear or an unreasonable desire not to offend Muslim fundamentalists.

Say what? I remember exactly the opposite. Many European publications republished those cartoons. Maybe not in the UK, but in the rest of Europe there was no major issue about "offending fundamentalists". It was actually more of an issue in the US and Canada according to the Wikipedia article on it.

Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six of the cartoons were first reprinted by the Egyptian newspaper El Fagr on 17 October 2005,[83] along with an article strongly denouncing them, but this did not provoke any condemnations or other reactions from religious or government authorities. Between October 2005 and early January 2006, examples of the cartoons were reprinted in major European newspapers from the Netherlands, Germany, Scandinavia, Romania, and Switzerland. After the beginning of major international protests, they were re-published around the globe, but primarily in continental Europe. The cartoons were not reprinted in any major newspapers in Canada,[84] the United Kingdom,[85] or many in the United States[86] where articles covered the story without including them.

So, again, where does this myth come from? Were you talking specifically about the UK?

As for post 165 the only problem I see is that the young Danish/Palestinian is facing racism charges brought against him by a fellow Danish Muslim. There is no info on whether or not he's actually been fined and according to the article he seems to have the support of many Danish natives. :shrug:

Last edited:
Say what? I remember exactly the opposite. Many European publications republished those cartoons. Maybe not in the UK, but in the rest of Europe there was no major issue about "offending fundamentalists". It was actually more of an issue in the US and Canada according to the Wikipedia article on it.
It was a huge issue in Canada among those who care about such things. It began with a small, well-meaning law (as happens!) which grew into a very powerful bureaucracy. Section 13: How the battle for free speech was won - Macleans.ca

It was a huge issue in Canada among those who care about such things. It began with a small, well-meaning law (as happens!) which grew into a very powerful bureaucracy. Section 13: How the battle for free speech was won - Macleans.ca

They always mean well, don't they? I'm 100% with the guy who proclaimed his "right to publish what the hell we want, no matter what the hell you think." I'm a staunch believer in free speech no matter how "hateful" or "offensive". People should be punished for their actions, provided those actions actually harm others, never for the their speech or artistic expression of any kind. Hate speech laws are a scourge on this Earth.

Because he does what he does for the right reasons and he does not hate the west, his family on skype sounds really moderate and quite well integrated. (they are making fun of his beard and he joins them) They are speaking Dutch to him and he speaks it back, but they are Turks. He does not say "inshallah" every three words like those fundamentalist morons. he doesn't wear a crazy pajama or ski mask, he's not praising his god every 30 seconds and he's not threatening anyone. He's quite intelligent and fair minded it seems with a great tolerance towards the west.

It's the little things that show he hasn't gone all "allah ahkbar bananas" and is chopping of heads and what not, he seems to be a guy fighting against tirany because his heart tells him to. I can relate to that..

He does refer to the al qaida fighters as brothers, but a muslim will refer to any muslim as brother..

I hope he survives and writes a book, I would like to hear his whole story.

It wouldn't bother me if he died tomorrow, along with a few of his Al Quada brothers. Boodthirsty bastards.

They always mean well, don't they? I'm 100% with the guy who proclaimed his "right to publish what the hell we want, no matter what the hell you think." I'm a staunch believer in free speech no matter how "hateful" or "offensive". People should be punished for their actions, provided those actions actually harm others, never for the their speech or artistic expression of any kind. Hate speech laws are a scourge on this Earth.

How about publishing manuals on how to construct bombs that will result in the greatest number of casualties, and where to place them on buses or in shopping malls for the greatest effect? How does that one go down? Or the best way to construct a chemical weapon?

Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, again, where does this myth come from? Were you talking specifically about the UK?

As for post 165 the only problem I see is that the young Danish/Palestinian is facing racism charges brought against him by a fellow Danish Muslim. There is no info on whether or not he's actually been fined and according to the article he seems to have the support of many Danish natives. :shrug:

Individual private citizens can't file 'charges'. They have to be filed by the state. Europe has bent over backwards, presumably out of fear, not to irritate fundamentalist muslims.

It wouldn't bother me if he died tomorrow, along with a few of his Al Quada brothers. Boodthirsty bastards.

They are bloodthirsty bastards, I do agree on that.

But to fight bloodthirsty bastards you need bloodthirsty bastards and I rather see this kind of bloodthirsty bastard than those ISIS bloodthirsty bastards. The FSA and jabhat al nusra are fighting ISIS. They do not threaten us, ISIS does, so on to victory over those bloodthirsty ISIS bastards bloodthirsty FSA and JAN bastards !!!

Europe has bent over backwards, presumably out of fear, not to irritate fundamentalist muslims.

Speaking of bending over backwards, wansn't it Hillary Clinton that called islam "a great religion" after the slaughter of American officials in Benghazi by islamic extremists? Or evacuating the bin Laden family after 9/11 ?

Europe is said to be in bed with Russia over its gas and oil but its no secret America is in bed with islam for its oil and gas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom