• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I think the bag of evidence regarding muslims unintegrability is full

Perhaps you could clarify the relevancy, then? My mind is in several places right now and I might have missed the connection you're making between Switzerland's WWII history, ISIS atrocities and the free speech discussion we were having. :confused:

Perhaps you could clarify the relevancy, then? My mind is in several places right now and I might have missed the connection you're making between Switzerland's WWII history, ISIS atrocities and the free speech discussion we were having. :confused:
I bought a solid brown 100% cashmere Strellson sports jacket from Switzerland and it's pretty good. Of course I look terrific.

http://www.newsweek.com/two-teenage-girls-arrested-over-french-synagogue-suicide-bomb-plot-267523

Two teenage girls have been arrested on suspicion of conspiring to blow up a synagogue in Lyon, French news websites have reported.

These girls were part of a network of young Islamists who were being monitored by security services,” said the unnamed security source. Security services are becoming increasingly concerned with online radicalisation, particularly following the proliferation of videos created by jihadist groups such as Islamic State.

So now that the men have gone to jihad in the middle east, the girls wanna do their part for the jihad too.

Yeey. "multiculturalism".

It is very tipical that we have hundreds of different cultures in Europe and that radical islam is the only one Blowing things up and murdering people out of "cultural" reasons.

We should stop treating this radical islam as a religion, it is not.

Back
Top Bottom