• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So house GOP. Stop waisting our time and money on lost isssues.

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Hey you US House GOP members have the right to have as conservative views as you want but you have to know banning abortion,ending Obamacare and all of your other far right views are not the opinion of most Americans and have no chance to pass the senate and if it does get the presidents OK. We have 12 million people out of work but instead of adressing that you try to cut foodstamps. Never mind the fact if we get people working again foodstamps usage would go down and of course it stands no chance of passing.

I though you conservatives where the tightwads. If so then why are you waisting money and time debating issues that are lost and ignoring the real issue. Jobs. Not only are right wingers waisting money in the house but at the state level with redneck laws they know will be thrown out of court as unconstitutional. They just can't hack the fact the Majority of Americans have turned against them onm social issues,immagration and even the fiscal issues which are supposed to be the GOP's strong point. I guess not with their actions of late.

The bottom line is don't push ideas that have no chance to pass just to appease the far right. That is not using tax payer money in a wise way. This war on woman,minorities and the poor has to end and the right need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Hey you US House GOP members have the right to have as conservative views as you want but you have to know banning abortion,ending Obamacare and all of your other far right views are not the opinion of most Americans

Actually opposing Obamacare IS the opinion of most Americans. So you're wrong. The problem here is that some people are such leftist loons, that even a "moderate" view is "far right" to them. You might as well have said most Americans believe in the Easter Bunny.

We have 12 million people out of work but instead of adressing that you try to cut foodstamps.
Why haven't the fascist Democrats tried to cut down on food stamp fraud? THAT'S what the problem is. Perhaps you can provide proof for your cockamamie claim about ending food stamps? C'mon...just one itty bitty link....c'mon...I dare you.

Never mind the fact if we get people working again foodstamps usage would go down and of course it stands no chance of passing.
Food stamps don't have anything to do with unemployment. Again...you're full of dogsqueeze, unless you provide a link.

The rest of your link is just pants-on-head retarded, and full of non-factual claims. I will say, however...your Troll-Fu is still top of the line. ...and learn how to spell, if you want to be taken....oh, nevermind. Might as well ask Stevie Wonder to paint a picture.

The tea party occupation forces in the House insist on making fools of themselves, and tea partiers insist on defending them.

It's hastening the extinction of the GOP, thank God.

Right on cue for those baseless, empty-headed talking points.

We gotta pay for Obama's trip to Africa somehow. :mrgreen:

I'd rather congress waste time than do more damage. What,do we need a bunch of new laws and legislation right now?

When Certain Persons stop wasting our time with misspelled hyperpartisanship, we'll look into it...

My waist is expanding.

Hey you US House GOP members have the right to have as conservative views as you want but you have to know banning abortion,ending Obamacare and all of your other far right views are not the opinion of most Americans and have no chance to pass the senate and if it does get the presidents OK. We have 12 million people out of work but instead of adressing that you try to cut foodstamps. Never mind the fact if we get people working again foodstamps usage would go down and of course it stands no chance of passing.

I though you conservatives where the tightwads. If so then why are you waisting money and time debating issues that are lost and ignoring the real issue. Jobs. Not only are right wingers waisting money in the house but at the state level with redneck laws they know will be thrown out of court as unconstitutional. They just can't hack the fact the Majority of Americans have turned against them onm social issues,immagration and even the fiscal issues which are supposed to be the GOP's strong point. I guess not with their actions of late.

The bottom line is don't push ideas that have no chance to pass just to appease the far right. That is not using tax payer money in a wise way. This war on woman,minorities and the poor has to end and the right need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The same can be said for Obama and gun control issues. The states that wanted gun control, have already instituted (on a STATE level) those laws. So why is Obama insisting on continuing for gun control for all?

That's lovely except the government can't fix the economy. All it can do is get out of the way and it won't do that.

So they should cave to your ideiology because you say they should?

Why? The Senate passes bills all the time that have no chance of getting through the house. But truthfully I support these dead end legistlative efforts. They serve to slow the congress down and that is all good. The fewer laws they pass, the more slowly the government grows.

Right because it is the GOP's fault there are no jobs.. Get real man. And as far as handouts like food stamps, in the line of work I do I talk to lazy people everyday who don't even try to get a job because the stuff they get without it, like food stamps, is too good. Don't tell me this is the GOP's fault.

Actually opposing Obamacare IS the opinion of most Americans. So you're wrong. The problem here is that some people are such leftist loons, that even a "moderate" view is "far right" to them. You might as well have said most Americans believe in the Easter Bunny.

Why haven't the fascist Democrats tried to cut down on food stamp fraud? THAT'S what the problem is. Perhaps you can provide proof for your cockamamie claim about ending food stamps? C'mon...just one itty bitty link....c'mon...I dare you.

Food stamps don't have anything to do with unemployment. Again...you're full of dogsqueeze, unless you provide a link.

The rest of your link is just pants-on-head retarded, and full of non-factual claims. I will say, however...your Troll-Fu is still top of the line. ...and learn how to spell, if you want to be taken....oh, nevermind. Might as well ask Stevie Wonder to paint a picture.

Gee you are one nice guy fake Elvis. What is it about you right wingers and being nasty. Everything that comes from your side hurts the poor,benifits the rich and pushes false morality on others. Get off your high horse,stop reading the bible and get a freaking clue. Can't you see your way of thinking is getting defeated nationwide. It is only in rural states with 50+ conservative white guys drinking beer,bashing gays and lamanting how the morality of this country is going to ****. You days are numbered and the right wing will be the minoritys.

Right because it is the GOP's fault there are no jobs.. Get real man. And as far as handouts like food stamps, in the line of work I do I talk to lazy people everyday who don't even try to get a job because the stuff they get without it, like food stamps, is too good. Don't tell me this is the GOP's fault.

People who get foodstamps are not lazy because many of them work. In fact the majority of them work. You conservatives need stop complaining. We finally have the economy your side has wanted all along. People getting lousy pay,no benifits and being laid off while the stock market goes thru the roof. With all the corporate welfare the right has handed out over the years they should keep their mouths shut about people having a hard time feeding their family. Selfishness is the rule with the GOP.

The same can be said for Obama and gun control issues. The states that wanted gun control, have already instituted (on a STATE level) those laws. So why is Obama insisting on continuing for gun control for all?

I agree on this one my conservative friend. Even though I do support 100% backgroung checks I knew the NRA would fight it and win. I am talking about the house GOP in this case and even you know you can't force abortion restrictions thre a dem controlled senate and whitehouse. Even they knew is would fail so you should be ticked off too.

That's lovely except the government can't fix the economy. All it can do is get out of the way and it won't do that.

So they should cave to your ideiology because you say they should?

Why? The Senate passes bills all the time that have no chance of getting through the house. But truthfully I support these dead end legistlative efforts. They serve to slow the congress down and that is all good. The fewer laws they pass, the more slowly the government grows.

Any nimrod knows you are not going to change abortion laws so why even try? They know 70% of Americans support keeping abortion laws the same.

Everything that comes from your side hurts the poor,benifits the rich and pushes false morality on others.
Explain to me...in detail, and without talking points...exactly how conservative philosophy hurts the poor. The differences here are that leftists want to reward one group, while punishing the other. The rest of us want everyone to be treated the same. The problem is that leftists are too lazy and government reliant to do things that the other folks do, so they naturally become losers. Yes...losers.

Get off your high horse,stop reading the bible and get a freaking clue.
I don't even own a bible. Stop pretending to be a pretentious douchebag.

Can't you see your way of thinking is getting defeated nationwide.
Actually, it's just that the losers are whining the loudest. Nobody likes loud whiny losers (other than more losers)

rural states with 50+ conservative white guys drinking beer,bashing gays and lamanting how the morality of this country is going to ****
Wow. That's a whole lot of bigotry in one statement. Bask in that glory.

You days are numbered and the right wing will be the minoritys.
Well, if a busload of retards take over a Chuck-E-Cheese, that doesn't make them any less retarded.

Explain to me...in detail, and without talking points...exactly how conservative philosophy hurts the poor. The differences here are that leftists want to reward one group, while punishing the other. The rest of us want everyone to be treated the same. The problem is that leftists are too lazy and government reliant to do things that the other folks do, so they naturally become losers. Yes...losers.

Actually, it's just that the losers are whining the loudest. Nobody likes loud whiny losers (other than more losers)

Well, if a busload of retards take over a Chuck-E-Cheese, that doesn't make them any less retarded.

Yea and the right wingers want to give handouts to the rich and don't blink an eye but when those fat cats send jobs overseas and lay off Americans and need foodstamps to help feed their family the right wing morons act like Ebenezer Scroodge. If the right had there way we would be back in the Hoover years with no safty nets except for big business of cource. The GOP is the party of the selfish,the mean and the out of touch. Get over it.

Hopefully she doesn't want to be a murderer.

70% of Americans disagree with you. Just like every other right wing nutjob idea. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of every issue out there. I bet it makes you feel proud.

The party of Louie Gohmert and Michele Bachmann should not be calling others stupid my friend. Your side is the minority and it is only going to get worse until you all change your redneck ways and tell the Jesus freaks to shut up

Back
Top Bottom