• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So GOP. Who is going to beat Hillary if she runs?

Most Americans don't want to vote for another Bush. Two is enough, and Daddy Bush wasn't that great either.

I guess you watch your fox news in Canada. Good job sounding like tea bagger, Beck fan.

Thanks, but keep your ignorance to yourself - you know nothing about me and prove it with the garbage you spouted above.

Thanks, but keep your ignorance to yourself - you know nothing about me and prove it with the garbage you spouted above.

There is a lot of fear of Fox news among the left. They seem obsessed with it. I don't know why. Obviously they never watch it.

There is a lot of fear of Fox news among the left. They seem obsessed with it. I don't know why. Obviously they never watch it.

Not that it matters or is relevant to this discussion, but mostly, for American news, I watch CNN and occasionally on a Sunday morning I watch a couple of PBS panel shows and FOX News Sunday.

The difference between me and SheWolf is that I have the ability to process information, consider the source and credibility of it, and make up my own mind. I don't need a party or network to tell me what to think or say.

You've been spending far too much time with Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews.

Those two host are the best on cable TV my friend. I love it when Rachel Maddow makes Gary Bowers look like a crazy Jesus freak on Meet the Press.

I know as much about you as you know about America's willingness to vote Bush again.

Lol. I watch Sunday fox news and nothing else. I spend my time reading news online between listening to audiobooks on my iPod while I work. Before I graduated college, I considered myself an anarchist, libertarian. Now, I don't know what I am, but I am definitely a free thinking person. Lol.

Not that it matters or is relevant to this discussion, but mostly, for American news, I watch CNN and occasionally on a Sunday morning I watch a couple of PBS panel shows and FOX News Sunday.

The difference between me and SheWolf is that I have the ability to process information, consider the source and credibility of it, and make up my own mind. I don't need a party or network to tell me what to think or say.

Lol. I watch Sunday fox news and nothing else. I spend my time reading news online between listening to audiobooks on my iPod while I work. Before I graduated college, I considered myself an anarchist, libertarian. Now, I don't know what I am, but I am definitely a free thinking person. Lol.

Definition of an oxymoron: she watches Sunday Fox news and nothing else, and she is 'definitely a free thinking person'.

The question isn't who from the GOP is going to beat Hillary, it's who from the Democratic Party is going to beat Jeb Bush or Chris Christie (if he can secure the nomination, which would be tough)

The ENEMY ???

You see, that's the problem.

I'm a conservative and I don't look upon any other Americans as being the enemy. I don't look upon liberals as being the enemy.
Those who know me noticed I don't even label Americans as hyphenated-Americans, just Americans.

Now I've actually looked under the Democrat tent and noticed there's not one political group that represents the majority. It's made up of numerous organizations, mostly those representing a fraction of the population. The way the Democrat Party works, the rule is that all of the small organizations will support the political agenda of one group who might represent 1 % or 3% of the population as long as they support the political agenda of the other groups who represents 1 % or 5% of the population no matter how radical or loony their agenda is.

What was real interesting when walking down the Democrat's carnival midway was that the KKK booth was now occupied by the SEIU thugs. You can't miss them, they are between the PETA booth and Code Pink booth just across from the Black Panthers and Industrial Areas Foundation's booths.

If liberals are the minority then how come the GOP has lost 5 out of the last six in the popular vote for president? Why has the right lost on so many social issues except in the bible belt? Why is pot now legal in two states and soon to be more? Why is gay marriage growing the way it is when 20 years ago only 28% of American supported it.20 years ago only 33% of Americans supported legalizing pot now it is 52% and going up. It seems to me the right is losing on social issues and as of late fiscal issues.

Fear? Really. No, it's more like "Nice propaganda network, ever tried critical thinking?"

Back
Top Bottom