• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So far I'm counting 4 Republicans that condemned trump for meeting with an antisemite, a Nazi antisemite and the guy who said sex between 13yo boys...

I turn on CNN for news about Ukraine or China, and all I get is more crying in their beer about someone 99.99% of Americans have never heard of.

His name is Nick Fuentes, and by the CNN's bloviators' faces contorted by sadness and anger, one would think that this Nick Fuentes was a somebody.

I'm sure you and "99.9%" of Americans never heard of Andrew Tate until a few months ago. And yet, he and Fuentes are both raising a generation of impressionable young boys/men to hate.

Last edited:
Oh, for goodness' sake!

I can understand why a lot of sanctimonious Dems want to demonize Trump.

But people -- IMHO -- should stop throwing that word "Nazi" around.

By doing so, they cheapen the sheer horror represented by that word.

Mr. Fuentes (who must be enjoying his 15 minutes of fame) is no "Nazi."

He is just an ordinary idiot.

TheParser: "I have no idea who Nick Fuentes is."

Also TheParser: "Nick Fuentes is no nazi"

Fair enough. I can't force you to feel shame if you don't have any.
I didn't lie at all, much less through my teeth.

Apparently you can't back up you'll accusation.

This must be what the nutters are whipping themselves up into a frenzy over today. Tomorrow it will be about what condiment Trump put (or didn't put) on his sandwich or whether the uncle of the ambassador to Guam stayed at a Trump property in 2018.

Holy Projection, Batman!

What are you talking about.

That is him in his own words calling for ending American democracy and forcing once free Americans to follow his beliefs.

And the leader of the GOP had dinner with that guy.

And you aren't bothered by that?

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's the effects of being in a cult. It makes you stop caring about things like... oh, common human decency.

I didn't lie at all, much less through my teeth.

Apparently you can't back up you'll accusation.
You were the one who made the accusation. You back it up.

You were the one who made the accusation. You back it up.
No. I stated a fact.

You said I was lying through my teeth but couldn't back up your position or refute the fact I presented.

You failed.

Want to rethink it and try again?

No. I stated a fact.

You said I was lying through my teeth but couldn't back up your position or refute the fact I presented.

You failed.

Want to rethink it and try again?
You said:
Nick fuentes admits he is a nazi sympathizer.
Given your subsequent responses, I may have been rash to say you were lying. It’s possible that limited intelligence or some other mental abnormality could’ve been responsible for the false statement, rather than any conscious dissembling.

You said:

Given your subsequent responses, I may have been rash to say you were lying. It’s possible that limited intelligence or some other mental abnormality could’ve been responsible for the false statement, rather than any conscious dissembling.
It's a fact.

In this video, starting at 1:12, he says, several times, all he wants is "total Aryan victory" and later that "I just like Hitler".

Facts. Him in his own words.

UPDATE

Just read on the wonderful Daily Mail website that the leader of the Republicans in the Senate has just said that it is "unlikely" that anyone who dines with people like Mr. Fuentes could ever be elected President.

It seems that Mr. Trump's one-term as President will be his only elected position.

He will now be tied up in legal problems for the rest of his life.

His enemies will cheer his downfall.

Most of his few remaining fans will probably realize it's time to move on.

One thing for sure: His Presidency and downfall were unique in American history.

What difference does it make?

Are you really OK with the leader of the GOP having dinner with a racist neo nazi who wants to end American Democracy?

Have you no patriotism?

It's almost like you're trying to type a lot of words to excuse the ex-president after he met with a Nazi.

How do you know the pup-faced 25 year old young guy is a nazi? Better yet - why do you capitalize the word "nazi"? Why the hell would you do that? That awful word does not deserve capitalization - ever.

Wow! All of you liberals out there being so concerned with someone at Trump's table that he did not know -- and brought to Mar-A-Lago by a black man. This 25 year old guy is the face of the white supremacist movement? Are you kidding me?

Once again we have a situation "if a democraat does it - no problem; if a republican -- crucify him (especially if the republican does not know who he is!".

Why in the hell did then-Senator Obama meet and have a photo op with the Nation of Islam's leader Louis Farrakhan who wants absolute segregation between the races wherever possible and often preaches outright separation of the races and is an anti-semite?

obama_farakan_2005.jpg

Then the photographer buries the pictures for 13 years.

JANUARY 2018

A journalist has revealed a 13-year-old photo of Barack Obama posing with the Nation of Islam's leader that was kept under wraps in order to protect the former president's career.

Askia Muhammad snapped the photo of Obama smiling alongside Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan during a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005.

Farrakhan is a minister who leads the Nation of Islam and has made Anti-Semitic remarks in the past.
A lot of great pictures -

Interview with Obama (with Tim Russert) -

2010 stand-off - https://www.mediaite.com/online/sta...nd-white-house-pool-reporters-near-obama-bbq/

Alan Dershowitz - "I never would have campaigned for Obama if I knew of that photo" -

The Farrakhan picture "Could have cost Obama the Presidency" -

Even Hillary Clinton tried to use it against Obama in 2008 -

Farrakhan and BLM are absolutely black supremacy groups yet democrats never, ever acknowledge their destructiveness the way they claim white supremacy groups do. Where the hell are they and what exactly do they do besides post vile hate speech just like the black supremacy groups do?

LIBERALS: CLEAN UP YOUR OWN DAMN BACKYARDS FIRST VENTURING INTO OTHERS.

LEAVE US (GOP) THE HELL ALONE. WE HAVE 2 SOLID YEARS OF NEGLECTED INVESTIGATIONS TO CATCH UP ON.

Do you not feel any shame for lying through your teeth?

How did he lie?

I mean, for ****s sake....when you make the statement, "Hitler isn't my hero, BUT...." its usually fair to assume Hitler is your hero. If Hitler is your hero, it kinda makes you a Nazi sympathizer. Well, that, and openly stating that all you want is revenge and a total Aryan victory for your people.

How did he lie?

I mean, for ****s sake....when you make the statement, "Hitler isn't my hero, BUT...." its usually fair to assume Hitler is your hero. If Hitler is your hero, it kinda makes you a Nazi sympathizer. Well, that, and openly stating that all you want is revenge and a total Aryan victory for your people.
He said. "I just like Hitler" and "all I want is revenge and total Aryan victory".

He is a nazi.

He said. "I just like Hitler" and "all I want is revenge and totally Aryan victory".

He is a nazi.

I was speaking of a different comment he had made. I was aware of the one in the video as well. Just providing more evidence that AmNat was full of shit when he accused you of lying.

Cue it to 1:59 and make sure you cook that crow all the way through. Its hell on your stomach otherwise.
"I'm"

You may wish to invest in a pair of hearing aids. Or learn to read (listen) for context.

"I'm"

You may wish to invest in a pair of hearing aids. Or learn to read (listen) for context.

So you're calling BS on a typo? As if that somehow makes the comment better or something. Pretty weak sauce.

So you're calling BS on a typo? Pretty weak sauce.
He posted the same false quote twice, which makes it unlikely to be a typo. Moreover, the edited quote tends to support his original false claim, so it's a self-interested error.

"I'm"

What about the "all I want is revenge and total Aryan victory" part?

You couldn't have missed that, he says it several times.

Back
Top Bottom