• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So do you anti pot crusaders really think booze is better that pot?

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I never seem to get a straight answer on this queston. How is it that booze is better than pot? Companies drug test for pot but not booze. Rednecks drink beer like crazy but bad mouth pot heads and if the own a company they drug test for pot. This al tells me you moral crusaders all think pot is a worse drug. I ask you in what way? The body count does not support that. Booze cause more criminal behavior like fighting and shooting. Booze causes abortions because of increased sex. So how is it pot is worse? The facts just don't seem to back thay lie up.

I never seem to get a straight answer on this queston. How is it that booze is better than pot? Companies drug test for pot but not booze. Rednecks drink beer like crazy but bad mouth pot heads and if the own a company they drug test for pot. This al tells me you moral crusaders all think pot is a worse drug. I ask you in what way? The body count does not support that. Booze cause more criminal behavior like fighting and shooting. Booze causes abortions because of increased sex. So how is it pot is worse? The facts just don't seem to back thay lie up.

How do you not get banned for spamming?

I mean seriously!

How do you not get banned for spamming?

I mean seriously!

You get these anti pot crusaders saying it is OK to drug screen for pot but let the drunks slide. They are for keeping pot illegal and booze legal. That is telling me they think booze is the better drug. I say science and body count does not support that lie.

You get these anti pot crusaders saying it is OK to drug screen for pot but let the drunks slide. They are for keeping pot illegal and booze legal. That is telling me they think booze is the better drug. I say science and body count does not support that lie.

It's really rather simple. One is legal while the other is not. If any of our employees is involved in an on the job accident, they are tested for everything...

It's really rather simple. One is legal while the other is not. If any of our employees is involved in an on the job accident, they are tested for everything...

AP. This nation was built by drinkers and drug addicts. By the way pot is legal here and in even more states this fall.

AP. This nation was built by drinkers and drug addicts. By the way pot is legal here and in even more states this fall.

Try getting a DOD security clearance with evidence of use in any state...

James,

States that don't have medical are a minority, legalization nationwide is inevitable, you've won, please stop with these threads.

Regards,
The Human Race

If pot becomes legal in all 50 states and federally will companies still drug test?

of course booze is better than pot...

pot on the rocks is not refreshing at all.... Scotch on the rocks is.
every come home and wanted a nice tall glass of cold pot?... of course not.
on the flip side, I can't fire up a bowl of Scotch or roll a nice fat whiskey joint.

life just isn't fair sometimes

on the flip side, I can't fire up a bowl of Scotch or roll a nice fat whiskey joint.

Put whiskey in the bong ;)

I really don't know why you don't get gigged for spamming...

you dont?

look at this threads, they all project, that the people that are against what he believes are always in the wrong, they have low intelligence or something derogatory.

take the this thread and look how quickly hes insulting someone.........."I never seem to get a straight answer on this queston. How is it that booze is better than pot? Companies drug test for pot but not booze. Rednecks drink beer like crazy but bad mouth pot heads and if the own a company they drug test for pot. This al tells me you moral crusaders all think pot is a worse drug. I ask you in what way? The body count does not support that. Booze cause more criminal behavior like fighting and shooting. Booze causes abortions because of increased sex. So how is it pot is worse? The facts just don't seem to back thay lie up. off the line of this post:.....

you dont?

look at this threads, they all project, that the people that are against what he believes are always in the wrong, they have low intelligence or something derogatory.

take the this thread and look how quickly hes insulting someone.........."I never seem to get a straight answer on this queston. How is it that booze is better than pot? Companies drug test for pot but not booze. Rednecks drink beer like crazy but bad mouth pot heads and if the own a company they drug test for pot. This al tells me you moral crusaders all think pot is a worse drug. I ask you in what way? The body count does not support that. Booze cause more criminal behavior like fighting and shooting. Booze causes abortions because of increased sex. So how is it pot is worse? The facts just don't seem to back thay lie up. off the line of this post:.....

It was a rhetorical response ernst. Calm down... :doh

Hey, man, when I first read your many threads and posts on this topic I assumed you are just passionate about seeing weed legalized for recreational use. But the fact that it's already legal in some states, including yours you stated, and will be in all states eventually this should be your only concern. But it appears to be more than that on your mind. Its like you have to have everyone acknowledge that pot is less harmful than booze. If that's what it will take to satisfy you then you will never be happy because those who don't share your view on this probably never will.

In an ideal situation, you drink enough bourbon to get fairly lit, and then fire up a fattie. ;)

No but you CAN replace bong water with 100 y/o scotch!! Best of both worlds plus accidentally drinking bong water wouldn't be such a tragedy lol

Good afternoon, AP. :2wave:

I sat in on a conference call this afternoon where this subject was brought up regarding medical use prescribed by a doctor. How involved should the Feds be on a topic that should be between a doctor and a patient? Fed overreach could become a problem, IMO. :shock:

Good afternoon, AP. :2wave:

I sat in on a conference call this afternoon where this subject was brought up regarding medical use prescribed by a doctor. How involved should the Feds be on a topic that should be between a doctor and a patient? Fed overreach could become a problem, IMO. :shock:

Good afternoon pg. Isn't the Fed overreach always a problem? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom