• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So 50+ conservative males think they know better than doctors on reproduction.

Sure Chuck, this is Chuck Norris aint it. Or is it just another internet wannabe bad man.

Thats right Chuck is a right wing moron too. I never liked his acting either. I bet old Chuck is a anti abortion redneck too.

Stop the gun freak BS and debate abortion like this thread ios about. Guns are for wimps who can't fight thier way out of a wet paper bag. Hit the wieghts.

No, this thread is a deflection thread meant to play pretend that the single party rule isn't single party. The Republocrats take our rights, grow our government, feed a war machine with our own citizens for the sake of their power, the aristocracy, and the Corporate State. Democrat and Republican alike. All that support them support this Big Brother Corporate State.

How is restricting abortions about preserving freedom freedom. Why are you conservatives so paranoid about gun rights. Do you conservatives worship guns it sure seems that way to me. What would God think about putting guns ahead of him.

Step away from the kool aid for a second.. and reread my prior post. Restricting abortions is NOT preserving freedom.. neither is restricting gun rights. You make the same argument against guns that anti abortion folks make against abortion. ..

You saying that I "worship guns" because I think that its a freedom that needs to be preserved is the exact same rhetoric and hyperbole that anti abortionists use when they describe pro choice people as "baby killers".

I am not debating gun right on this thread but if you believe those liars at the NRA then you are as stupid as they come. They know if they lie it will tick off all the stupid one issue rednecks who believe all the BS they spew. Yes the NRA is a bunch if liars in the first degree.What is your opinion on abortion as that is what this thread is about not the lying NRA.

Facts are facts.. I already posted a couple of facts... for example the FACT.. that the Sandy Hook killer did not buy his guns..he obtained them through murder... That's a fact that the NRA brings up. And its a fact that universal background checks would not have made a lick of difference in preventing Sandy Hook.

The reason that such is linked to the abortion issues is that BOTH guns and abortion are issues of Freedom...its a problem that either side picks and chooses which freedoms THEY think are important and then are completely willing to curtail anothers freedom.

I like it when you pretend to be a freedom lover and then say **** like this....

Hey hey hey, what are you talking about? The Democrats love our freedoms. They'll give us weed according to JDH there (
Yes but they have differant views on what big brother should watch out for. The left would let you smoke pot and gays to marry but restrict what business can or can not do. The right would let big business run amoke but restrict personal morality.
). And I mean, weed is certainly worth all our rights and liberties!

Bow down before the one you serve.

As a general rule people only have medical procedures to correct a problem. Simply calling abortion a medical procedure is a dodge - it doesn't address what the procedure is for. So, back to the question, what is the purpose of someone having the medical procedure called an abortion?

And you don't think a 15 year old girl who gets knocked up by her boyfriend is a problem?

Hey hey hey, what are you talking about? The Democrats love our freedoms. They'll give us weed according to JDH there (). And I mean, weed is certainly worth all our rights and liberties!

Bow down before the one you serve.

How about Satan? He is the lord of this world.

I like it when you pretend to be a freedom lover and then say **** like this....

How is a bunch of rednecks running thru the woods in military clothes with their AR-15's freedom? How is a wanabe cop like George Zimmerman picking a fight then shooting an unarmed kid because he was too big a puss to fight freedom? How is a guy killing 26 in a grade school freedom? We have freedom against ticked off rednecks too my friend.

How is a bunch of rednecks running thru the woods in military clothes with their AR-15's freedom? How is a wanabe cop like George Zimmerman picking a fight then shooting an unarmed kid because he was too big a puss to fight freedom? How is a guy killing 26 in a grade school freedom? We have freedom against ticked off rednecks too my friend.

your obsession with "rednecks" is pretty weird.....
did you have a traumatic event in your life involving a white rural person?.. did he beat you up?.. steal your woman?... steal your dog?... your truck?

A 15 year old girl getting pregnant is a problem my friend. Abortion is the cure. No wonder the teen pregnancy rate is so high in conservative states.

Aborting 15 year old pregnant girls is a bit extreme but if that's what the parents want, I can be persuaded.

your obsession with "rednecks" is pretty weird.....
did you have a traumatic event in your life involving a white rural person?.. did he beat you up?.. steal your woman?... steal your dog?... your truck?

I grew up in a NRA household. I was always the biggest and strongest guy in the room. I could bench press 365 puonds as a senior in high school. Those stupid rednecks would pick a fight then at the last second threaten to shoot you like a bunch of cowards. They drink beer like crazy and call you a damn pot smoking hippy and if you kick their butt they threaten to shoot you. They beat thet girlfriends and even smoke pot. They worst part of all they vote just because they believe the NRA lie that liberals are comming to take theit holy guns away. They scream freedom but if you try to change a bad law like the drug laws they are against it. You tell me why they deserve spite.

Back
Top Bottom