• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SNP: the "mujahideen" of British Politics

Infinite Chaos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Two MPs accused of affairs with same blonde journalist 'causing both marriages to break down'No, the thread's not about Islamism - it's about sexual attraction to power.

92e131_d781792e973341c4b5503c26d30ad133.jpg

The marriages of top politicians are on the rocks after they are said to have both had affairs with the same journalist. Serena Cowdy, 36, a Westminster reporter, is allegedly at the centre of a love triangle between SNP MPs Stewart Hosie, 53, and Angus MacNeil, 45.

~

Miss Cowdy is said to have told friends that she saw SNP MPs as romantic revolutionaries, describing them as ‘the “Mujahideen of British politicians”. Link.

One source claims this "gives weight to the rumours that some of the sudden mass of SNP MPs in London have been going on a big jolly" whereas for myself, I think those SNP MPs are bored sitting in Westminster trying to represent Scotland's interests. These two MPs have definitely found ways to entertain themselves - though MacNeil is also rumoured in 2007 to have been discovered half naked with two teenage girls in a hotel room.

Guess we should be happy it is not another pedophile ring in Westminster ...

Two MPs accused of affairs with same blonde journalist 'causing both marriages to break down'No, the thread's not about Islamism - it's about sexual attraction to power.

One source claims this "gives weight to the rumours that some of the sudden mass of SNP MPs in London have been going on a big jolly" whereas for myself, I think those SNP MPs are bored sitting in Westminster trying to represent Scotland's interests. These two MPs have definitely found ways to entertain themselves - though MacNeil is also rumoured in 2007 to have been discovered half naked with two teenage girls in a hotel room.
Well, being discovered fully clothed would show a certain cluelessness, wouldn't it? :mrgreen:

That quite apart from the stupidity of letting oneself be discovered at all.

Just as the response had nothing to do with the thread. But some just need to feed their attention desires in whichever way and be it that silly. :roll:

Just as the response had nothing to do with the thread. But some just need to feed their attention desires in whichever way and be it that silly. :roll:

Sorry, but from my point of view Islam has a lot to do with pedophilia in the UK. Unless you say differently, which you can't. And your comment has nothing to do with the thread either.

The thread is about two SNP politicians who have been having affairs with a Westminster reporter - can we return to topic or you can go elsewhere?

And my comment had nothing to do with Islam..

In coldjoint's world, only Moslems are bad. Anyone else who does bad is just a victim of the PC police.

In coldjoint's world, only Moslems are bad. Anyone else who does bad is just a victim of the PC police.

That is nonsense. Progressives are pretty bad news also. And what are Muslims that kill to further Islam, nice guys?

Back
Top Bottom