• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Snowflakes" by Tom MacDonald

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This came out two days ago and already has over 3 mil views on YouTube and is the #1 song in all genres of music right now. It's almost as if there is a message here that resonates. Also interesting to watch reaction videos to the song on YouTube.

Also, the woman in the video is Blaire White. Found that out from the comments. She's a transwoman but a conservative activist maybe? That's the gist of what I picked up.

So you're offended by the fact that people are offended?

A song about conservatives and their god-king Trump. Catchy, but not my thing.

So when MacDonald says...."taking Adderall to focus and McDonalds to eat"...is he referring to Trump?

Also, is he appropriating another culture?

I like the song and I'm sure it's a big hit among conservatives but I think the term "snowflake" is passé and doesn't have the impact it once had....especially since conservatives have proven themselves to be bigger snowflakes than liberals.

A song about conservatives and their god-king Trump. Catchy, but not my thing.
I missed where it talked about conservatives or Trump. Seemed like it was mostly about hypocrisy on the left. Which part are you referncing?

So when MacDonald says...."taking Adderall to focus and McDonalds to eat"...is he referring to Trump?
I'm pretty sure that's a reference to overly medicated children. It's an actual thing.
Also, is he appropriating another culture?
What culture is he appropriating and how?
I like the song and I'm sure it's a big hit among conservatives but I think the term "snowflake" is passé and doesn't have the impact it once had....especially since conservatives have proven themselves to be bigger snowflakes than liberals.
Nothing beats liberal snowflakes.

I missed where it talked about conservatives or Trump. Seemed like it was mostly about hypocrisy on the left. Which part are you referncing?
Snowflakes, it is the title. You missed the title somehow?

Snowflakes, it is the title. You missed the title somehow?
Ah...that's the name of the song, and it doesn't seem like that's who he was talking about.

This came out two days ago and already has over 3 mil views on YouTube and is the #1 song in all genres of music right now. It's almost as if there is a message here that resonates. Also interesting to watch reaction videos to the song on YouTube.

Also, the woman in the video is Blaire White. Found that out from the comments. She's a transwoman but a conservative activist maybe? That's the gist of what I picked up.

The right has turned into a soulless, rudderless party 100% subservient to a raging moron. There are no policies left in the GOP - the "policy" now, is.. "As we genuflect to a fat pig criminal, let's all try to out MAGA each other and say the most ridiculous things to raise money and get elected by our knuckle-dragging base". <-- that's today's GOP.

Anyway.. another thing trumpists do to raise money is to bash and attempt to own the libs. Have fun :)

Like he said—Trump.
I know ya'll can't keep Trump out of your heads and mouths, but there is an actual issue there that you can't deflect away from. Maybe you think the growing mental health crisis among our youth is a ****ing joke but plugging your ears and screaming "TRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPP!" isn't going to make it go away.

What a dumb ****ing post, as usual for you.

The right has turned into a soulless, rudderless party 100% subservient to a raging moron. There are no policies left in the GOP - the "policy" now, is.. "As we genuflect to a fat pig criminal, let's all try to out MAGA each other and say the most ridiculous things to raise money and get elected by our knuckle-dragging base". <-- that's today's GOP.

Anyway.. another thing trumpists do to raise money is to bash and attempt to own the libs. Have fun :)
Did you just come in and write some random shit that has nothing to do with anything in the OP and think it meant something relevant? For ****s sake...ya'll need help. You spend more time thinking about Trump than those who like Trump.

Did you just come in and write some random shit that has nothing to do with anything in the OP and think it meant something relevant? For ****s sake...ya'll need help. You spend more time thinking about Trump than those who like Trump.
Translation: "I know what you're saying it true and I'll do anything, including attack you to deflect from the real issue".

As I said: Have fun!

Translation: "I know what you're saying it true and I'll do anything, including attack you to deflect from the real issue".

As I said: Have fun!
What color is the sky in your world? Here in reality land, you've now posted two stupid and irrelevant things in a row.

What color is the sky in your world? Here in reality land, you've now posted two stupid and irrelevant things in a row.
A great way to describe you and your fellow trumpists - part of the 70% promoting the bit lie and defending the attack on our democracy. Sucks to be you.

I know ya'll can't keep Trump out of your heads and mouths, but there is an actual issue there that you can't deflect away from. Maybe you think the growing mental health crisis among our youth is a ****ing joke but plugging your ears and screaming "TRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPP!" isn't going to make it go away.

good to see your concern about the mental health of our youth

what do you see as a solution to that problem?

When the GOP unmarry's itself from that disgusting moron, we'll stop talking about him.

A great way to describe you and your fellow trumpists - part of the 70% promoting the bit lie and defending the attack on our democracy. Sucks to be you.
Wow...you're ****ing desperate to keep the bullshit going. Complete 4 sentences without mentioning Trump.

good to see your concern about the mental health of our youth

what do you see as a solution to that problem?
Tough question. I think one of the problems is social media and our hyper connectivity and I'm not sure how that can be turned back. Societal problems are at the heart of it, imo, and those aren't easy to fix.

Based on those metrics, I'm not sure what that says about human beings and what messages resonate given that "Baby Shark Dance" is the video with the most views at 8.71 billion views.
:)

God...your post is so ****ing dumb.
So you're claiming the GOP hasn't married themselves to trump? That makes your posts either delusional or purposefully dishonest.

Your posts are a stark representation of your fellow trumpist morons.

Your chosen party is made up of a bunch of anti-intellectual, anti-science, corrupt criminals. Everyone else but you thinks my post makes a lot of sense. Nice second personal attack - and you try to call us liberals "snowflakes". Ironic.

Back
Top Bottom