• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Snowden slams Clinton double standard on classified information

what if they proved their practices that snowden exposed had led to stopping a 9/11-style terrorist attack? would you still be whining about "crimes of government" or thanking them for maybe saving the life of someone you love? how bout it captain america

What if a frog had wings? Would he still bump his rear end?

If they could prove your hypothetical, they already would have. You may live in a constant state of fear as they want you to, but I don't.

The government has broken the laws it is supposed to be upholding. Snowden, Binney, Drake and others have exposed those crimes.

I applaud whistleblowers for their courage and civic duty. You malign them and the government prosecutes them. I know which side I'm on, do you?

Back
Top Bottom