• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Snoop lion (dog) rebuffed

Last edited:
I can't disagree with anything the guy in the video is saying.

Been watching Colion Noir, for awhile now. He is good. I enjoy his video's and I am a regular subscriber.

Been watching Colion Noir, for awhile now. He is good. I enjoy his video's and I am a regular subscriber.

yeah he has some good points. Snoop mutt is pretty much of twit and he ought to be telling his disciples stuff that really would decrease crime rather than whining about guns

Snoop Lion No Guns Allowed ( We Don't Believe You ) - YouTube

Not everyone is listening to the gansta, when it comes to guns.

This is what irks me about most anti-2nd amendment trash in office.They can easily get the protection of a gun, but yet they expect average citizens to not easily get that same protection of a firearm.How many armed body guards does Barrack Obama,Dianne Feinstein,Andrew Cuomo or Michael Bloomberg have? And I bet that not one of those guards is limited to 10 round magazines and firearms not deemed to be assault weapon . And even if those guys were it is still several or more guys each with a semiautomatic firearm and 10 round magazines. And I bet that they can carry those firearms anywhere.

So glad to see people posting Mr. Colion Noir here, also proud that one of the YouTube gun community members was picked to be the NRA spokesperson. His new channel w/ the other Youtube Gun people, called Young Guns TV, looks quite promising.

Saw this video when it was published but it still warrants listening to, especially by the anti-2A crowd; Along with most else he's done.

This is what irks me about most anti-2nd amendment trash in office.They can easily get the protection of a gun, but yet they expect average citizens to not easily get that same protection of a firearm.How many armed body guards does Barrack Obama,Dianne Feinstein,Andrew Cuomo or Michael Bloomberg have? And I bet that not one of those guards is limited to 10 round magazines and firearms not deemed to be assault weapon . And even if those guys were it is still several or more guys each with a semiautomatic firearm and 10 round magazines. And I bet that they can carry those firearms anywhere.

Government officials have the best security with the best weapons available. Glocks, Sigs, MP5s, UMP40s, M16s, M4s, Remington 700s, Remington 870s, Mossberg 500s, etc. with no magazine capacity limitations.

What they don't realize is that power doesn't last forever.

Back
Top Bottom