• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

snoop dogg tried to rent the country of Liechtenstein

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
You might be making more money than you have sense, when you try to rent an entire country...

Of course, I think Lichtenstein isn't much bigger than my home town.

You might be making more money than you have sense, when you try to rent an entire country...

Of course, I think Lichtenstein isn't much bigger than my home town.

Yeah, its tiny. However the reason he couldn't is that his deadline was too tight for them to prepare

He wanted to rent a small area for a video. It just so happens that that's the entirety of that tiny ass country.
I want to buy the place :D

He wanted to rent a small area for a video. It just so happens that that's the entirety of that tiny ass country.
I want to buy the place :D

Fortunately they are discerning over who they would permit to buy the place.
Incidentally with what currency would you use to buy the place?

Well it is Snoop!

Back
Top Bottom