• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SNL Rips Fox News

The Carlson wasn't very good but the Ingraham was darn good.
The thing is, a Segal makeup job and a bowtie for Carlson simply isn't enough to call them good impressions.
Now, having Pelosi as Vampira and Schumer as a human vulture would write itself.
What are the influences of your opinion of Schumer? Are you dissatisfied because he is not sufficiently deferential to large
corporations?

Schumer is among the least wealthy U.S. Senators...

August 2, 2010
"...The story goes that in 1982, when Mr. Schumer was a state congressman, he and his wife, CUNY vice chancellor Iris Weinshall, spent about $157,000 on an apartment in a prewar doorman building on Prospect Park West. It was a stretch at the time. “Now it’s the only major asset we own,” Mr. Schumer says in the profile, “but it’s worth much more, probably ten times that.”
He’s quite proud of the appreciation. Back when senior Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar was just a candidate, she went on a bike tour of Brooklyn with Mr. Schumer. His antics made her daughter uncomfortable. “Chuck has a bullhorn, and he stops in front of his building and announces that he and Iris bought their apartment for a hundred and fifty thousand dollars and now it’s worth ten times that much,” she says. “And my twelve-year-old daughter pulled on my jacket and said, ‘Mom, if you said that in Minnesota, you’d be in so much trouble.'”

Minnesota children are more discreet than their New York counterparts.

By comparison, Mr. Schumer’s Capitol Hill apartment is seedy. “Our rats,” says Massachusetts Congressman Bill Delahunt, who shares the place with Mr. Schumer, “scare our cockroaches.” Mr. Toobin calls the place “famously unhygienic,” noting that Mr. Schumer’s clothes “look like they’ve been stored in tense adjacency to Chinese-food containers.” His father, by the way, was an exterminator..."

What are the influences of your opinion of Schumer? Are you dissatisfied because he is not sufficiently deferential to large
corporations?

Schumer is among the least wealthy U.S. Senators...

August 2, 2010
"...The story goes that in 1982, when Mr. Schumer was a state congressman, he and his wife, CUNY vice chancellor Iris Weinshall, spent about $157,000 on an apartment in a prewar doorman building on Prospect Park West. It was a stretch at the time. “Now it’s the only major asset we own,” Mr. Schumer says in the profile, “but it’s worth much more, probably ten times that.”
He’s quite proud of the appreciation. Back when senior Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar was just a candidate, she went on a bike tour of Brooklyn with Mr. Schumer. His antics made her daughter uncomfortable. “Chuck has a bullhorn, and he stops in front of his building and announces that he and Iris bought their apartment for a hundred and fifty thousand dollars and now it’s worth ten times that much,” she says. “And my twelve-year-old daughter pulled on my jacket and said, ‘Mom, if you said that in Minnesota, you’d be in so much trouble.'”

Minnesota children are more discreet than their New York counterparts.

By comparison, Mr. Schumer’s Capitol Hill apartment is seedy. “Our rats,” says Massachusetts Congressman Bill Delahunt, who shares the place with Mr. Schumer, “scare our cockroaches.” Mr. Toobin calls the place “famously unhygienic,” noting that Mr. Schumer’s clothes “look like they’ve been stored in tense adjacency to Chinese-food containers.” His father, by the way, was an exterminator..."

1646940677249.png 1646940605656.png

He is just telling us he is old, which we already knew.
Well, they do say that if you lose one of your senses, your other senses are enhanced.

This is why people with no sense of humor often have a heightened sense of self-importance.

The "Ukrainian Invasion Celebration Spectacular"

Well done!

They appealed to their viewers to donate to what McKinnon called “the real victims of this invasion: the oligarchs.”

In the skit,
“I called the president of Ukraine pathetic. He stayed and fought with his people in the war, and I called him pathetic from the news desk in Washington,” Ingraham said. [Ingraham had called Salinski pathetic for imploring Putin to stop the invasion.]​
“I kept saying we should be more worried about our own border getting invaded by Mexico, but in my defense, I am racist, so I thought that was true,” Carlson said. [Carlson is a notorious racist, playing on white grievance to his financial benefit].​
How much did you donate?

Rarely ever watched SNL skits and have never watched the show for more than a few minutes in all the years it has been on but I thought that was an OK skit for SNL and had some really funny parts.

Absolutely LOVED the line, "Every time I laugh an Angel dies!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hardy har har, except for the fact that angel don't die. The SNL writers are now clowns, no longer having any resemblance to those write in the 70's and 80's.

SNL has tanked along with Colbert and Fallon.

It’s woke ideology and TDS that is ruining it.

The crowd they pander to only watches now, and it’s only getting worse.

A lack of talent and narrow mindedness.

I enjoyed watching all 3, but not anymore.
They use to be funny.

Last edited:
It was funny years ago. It's stale and trite now
Common now, admit it. If SNL was a conservative show dissing CNN & Biden, you'd be all over it. You'd be praising it even if you didn't think it was funny.

Common now, admit it. If SNL was a conservative show dissing CNN & Biden, you'd be all over it. You'd be praising it even if you didn't think it was funny.
I don't recall it having much bias politically 40 years ago

SNL has tanked along with Colbert and Fallon.

It’s woke ideology and TDS that is ruining it.

The crowd they pander to only watches now, and it’s only getting worse.

A lack of talent and narrow mindedness.
IQ57 indeed.

I don't recall it having much bias politically 40 years ago
Your right about that. Our society was much more forgiving in those days. We had lot's of bi-partisan legislation.

Hardy har har, except for the fact that angel don't die. The SNL writers are now clowns, no longer having any resemblance to those write in the 70's and 80's.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom