• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smugglers Cutting Through The Border Wall.

It’s easily found, don’t know what you dispute.

Qualifications for Medicaid are different in every state.
SNAP benefits vary by state as well. Its message to another poster who refuses to do any research even if it just involves a simple search.

SNAP benefits vary by state as well. Its message to another poster who refuses to do any research even if it just involves a simple search.
Yes, they do. And it averages about $250, and the range is fairly narrow except for AK and Hawaii.

What’s your point?

The U.S. govt. has spent 2.5 million dollars repairing the 3,272 cases of smugglers simply sawing through Trump's wall. Hey Donnie Boy! Whoops!
A simple TDS display at it's very best.

Source? And why is this in "Government Spending and Debt"? $2.5 million is chump change to the US government.

It wouldn't be that expensive to repair a wall that could easily be sawed through.

It is hilarious how Trumpists keep trying to defend the wall and blame everything on Biden.

The wall was a bad idea from the start in most places. They, like Bush Jr, put walls where none were needed, and did not fix enough the existing walls where they are needed.

It also poorly designed. We have seen many videos with illegals just climbing over or digging under.. or even just passing through.

It reminds me a lot of the Russian military in Ukraine.. on paper the 2nd best army on the planet, stopped by a bunch of Ukrainian farmers with pickaxes. Here we have a wall bypassed by... a ladder.

There was never a plan to actually patrol the border enough to make it viable.

During Trumps 4 years of hell, the border patrol should have hired 10k+ border guards, but in most years it was under 100 a year.

In January 2017, five days after his inauguration, he signed an executive order that called for 5,000 new Border Patrol agents, as part of a broader effort to secure U.S. borders.

Customs and Border Protection subsequently launched an aggressive recruitment campaign that included a $297 million contract with Accenture, a consulting firm. Over two years, CBP paid Accenture $60 million to hire one thousand people across its agencies. More than a year into the contract, just 56 people had accepted jobs through Accenture – of which 51 entered duty.

Then the Trumpists next plan was to use technology... which in a global chip shortage and higher metals prices, only means that this tech will get stolen. Not to mention the hack of the border force...

Point is, the incompetence of the Trump administration is shown at every turn and blaming Biden is just lame. Yes more migrants are coming, because Covid is not holding them back.

Regardless your lack of any citation to support your claim, if what you say is true this is not surprising. A wall, by itself, isn't secure. It needs to be monitored. The Biden pukes won't do that. They've taken all the border patrol agents away from the wall to deal with the million or so people who have simply walked across the border.

Keep in mind that nobody was sawing through the wall when Trump was President. And there weren't a million or so people simply walking across the border, either.

Sorry...this is all on Biden's pukes.
You have to keep in mind that you are talking to libruls who are 100% against border control or any enforcement whatsoever of our immigration laws. They see each illegal immigrant crossing the border as a future democrat voter, plied with welfare entitlements and free healthcare. They don't care about the human trafficking, rape, murder, fentanyl and other drug trafficking it brings. If they thought the illegals were likely to vote republican, they would themselves stand at the border and run them off.

You have to keep in mind that you are talking to libruls who are 100% against border control or any enforcement whatsoever of our immigration laws.
Good thing I am not a "librul" but a Liberal and one who doesn't exemplify, like most if not all of my fellow Liberal friends and Liberal family members, any of those descriptive claims.
They see each illegal immigrant crossing the border as a future democrat voter, plied with welfare entitlements and free healthcare.
Boy these "libruls" you speak of are dumb if they think that.
I know me and my Liberal cohorts have no such delusions and do not think those things.
They don't care about the human trafficking, rape, murder, fentanyl and other drug trafficking it brings.
Boy, these "libruls" you hang with sure could use some help with such dunder headed thinking.
They really should come hang out with me and my Liberal friends and family so they could get disabused of such wrong headed thinking; since it appears you are of no help to them?!
If they thought the illegals were likely to vote republican, they would themselves stand at the border and run them off.
Now that mention is quite mistaken, I believe it is like most of what you posted above being overboard partisan on your part, since illegal immigrants, although now and then an individual, by some mistake(s) of Registration might be able to vote inappropriately by no means are "illegal immigrants" getting the right to vote and then voting for Democrats.

That just isn't happening.

But I do see the allure of putting such conspiratorial and absurd claims out there as if they are Etched In Stone certainties of indisputable stature, which they surely are not.

Further, research has shown, that among naturalized voting eligible immigrants the Democratic Party has no lock on those electors.

Now that mention is quite mistaken, I believe it is like most of what you posted above being overboard partisan on your part, since illegal immigrants, although now and then an individual, by some mistake(s) of Registration might be able to vote inappropriately by no means are "illegal immigrants" getting the right to vote and then voting for Democrats.

That just isn't happening.
How do you feel about voter ID bills?

How do you feel about voter ID bills?
Just peachy if they are Photo ID Bills, I suppose you are meaning them?
No problem with those that are sane and rational and partisan free works.
I am all in on what is proven to make Elections safer and more secure, and that includes Photo ID to vote.
Photo ID Nationwide is inevitable.
I don't think the idea is inherently discriminatory on its own, it might seem that way via implementation especially if means and methods for folks to obtain said ID's become, intentionally, difficult for certain neighborhoods and or demographics.
Don't pass Photo ID bills and then close State agency offices that are in neighborhoods where folks would normally go to obtain them.
Just like don't close Precincts in what obviously are areas where population's have fewer resources to get to more distant Polls in person.
Just be rational and fair about this stuff, that is all I ask!

The U.S. govt. has spent 2.5 million dollars repairing the 3,272 cases of smugglers simply sawing through Trump's wall. Hey Donnie Boy! Whoops!
You realize that there were hundreds of miles of wall prior to Trump becoming President... right?

You realize that there were hundreds of miles of wall prior to Trump becoming President... right?
The CBP didn't call it "wall" before Trump got to 1600 Penn.

It was just called a "fence" before then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom