• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Smoking.

Alastor

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So, I need to get some dental work done. It's going to be expensive. Very expensive.

In addition to the other reasons I might have for quitting, this one rates pretty high in and of itself, because the procedure is a 99% success rate among non-smokers, but drops to 86% for smokers - a significant difference. To make the math make sense, this means that a smoker is 1400% (fourteen times) more likely to have a procedure of this nature fail than a non-smoker.

I figure that for what this costs and that I won't be smoking after it's done anyway, if I can't quit now I really shouldn't be bothering to invest the money into this dental work to get a perfect smile.

So... Anyway, I'm quitting. I've smoked for 17 years now. Usually two packs a day, but sometimes three packs a day, and almost always either Marlboro reds, Camels or when I was in the military, Camel filterless. I'm a pretty serious smoker.

So yesterday at 1 PM I stopped smoking. By 6 PM the pain was so intense that I was either going to go to the store to buy one, or God willing, I'd mooch one from someone - just to end the pain of the physical withdrawls.

In hindsight, it was a smart move. I did manage to mooch two smokes off of someone. My brother who was nearby. I smoked one, and it seriously helped. I just needed to curb the pain (yes, withdrawls physically hurt - badly sometimes). So I had a cigarette at 6 PM last night and then was pretty much... not "good to go" but I could manage the cravings.

But as the body enters the first 24 hours without nicotine is when the nicotine is actually being expelled from the body, and the "genuine" withdrawls begin. This is worse than the first 24 hours, because now not only are we not getting new nicotine into the system, but the old nicotine is being flushed out, and that nicotine level is dropping at a very rapid pace, especially for someone whose daily intake just the day before was 40 MG of nicotine, and it's now zero.

So it frickin hurts!

Anyway, it wasn't easy, I was in agony. I still had one cigarette left from yesterday's mooch mission that I just kept here for emergencies. Somehow it helped me to know that if I desperately needed one, I had one - yet at the same time it was only one, so it wasn't the same as having an entire pack nearby.

Tonight at 6 PM - 24 hours after my last cigarette, and 30 hours into quitting, the pains were pretty bad. I decided to have one. It was either that or crack up. Seriously, I was dizzy, I couldn't breath, my head hurt, my jaw hurt, I couldn't focus. It was terrible!

So I held it off as long as I could until 7 PM giving me 25 hours between cigarettes... The pain was incredible. I just needed ten minutes to catch my breath; a few minutes of normality to go back to facing the psychological and physical combat taking place within me...

So I had it.

Oh my God, it was awesome. I caught a buzz - for the first time in a long time. My fingers tingled and so did my lips. I immediately and completely relaxed. All the cravings faded. I felt it in my entire body. All I wanted was a few moments of escape from the warfare going on inside me, and I got it.

A return to normality for about an hour; and I can feel it starting to fade again and the cravings are starting to come back. No problem, I can handle this... But Jesus I needed that one break. If I hadn't taken it, I think I'd have cracked all together.

I still have two cigarettes in the house. They're out of sight and I have no intention of using them, but they're here just in case and so I don't go buy a pack if I start to crack.

I think I'm going to make it. I'm not really worried about the cravings coming back now - even though they get worse on day two and three, then level off at four and then start to subside on day 5.

I honest to God, just needed that ten minutes of smoking to - pardon the pun - catch my breath, and the hour of no cravings afterwards, to get my second wind.

Has anyone here been a substantial and serious smoker and then tried to quit? I'm doing this cold turkey, and it is the opposite of fun.

I really want to hear about your stories even if you didn't manage to kick the habit, and I want to know if I'm alone feeling like this or not. This is... I mean I hate to sound like a wuss. I've done some hard things in my life. When I am completely free of nicotine though, this will easily rate as one of the top 5 most difficult things I have done in my life.

It's... A Hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be. Am I alone?

Last edited:
Amazingly, after smoking for over a decade, all told, I was able to quit on my first try with virtually no discomfort, and never wanted another cigarette.
This was years ago... perhaps four years ago. I've never been tempted to smoke again; in fact, cigarettes disgust me now.

I think- like labor and childbirth- a lot of it has to do with what one expects.

I went into it with total confidence that this- quitting smoking- was something I could do if I wanted to.
I have pushed my physical limits in various ways in the past, including going without sleep for long periods of time, and fasting (once for six days), so I just told myself that if I could manage for six days without food, then I could certainly make it six days without a cigarette.
And I did. And I never wanted another one after that. I just set my mind against it; I did this in a very conscious way. I made myself angry at the cigarette companies, at the way they've manipulated the public- including children and teens- into getting hooked on cigarettes, at the amount of money I've given them over a lifetime. I dwelled on this so much that I was absolutely determined never to give them another penny.

This is something that is very helpful, actually.
You have to realize, way deep down, that cigarettes are not your friend, although they have been a comfort to you, and it's easy to think of them that way.
They are your enemy. The people who manufacture them are your enemies. They do not wish you well. They know that their product- cigarettes- will kill you horribly, but they want you to smoke them anyway, because they want your money.
Once you really understand this deep down, it is not difficult to harden your heart and mind against them.

Good luck. Whether or not your dental procedure works out, you should do this for yourself, and for the people who love you, because I'm sure someone loves you very, very much.

A genuinely motivational post. It hits home, and it helps.

Thank you.

Also, on rereading your post, I notice you're focusing incredibly intensely on your physical experiences.
If there's any possible way to distract yourself from all this, it would be an excellent idea.
How about getting drunk? Taking a hot (or cold, or alternately hot and cold) shower? Masturbating? Anything.
This intensity of focus on your withdrawal symptoms cannot possibly be helpful.
What about reading a really good book, or going for a bike ride, or running as fast as you can for as long as you can, or taking a bunch of cold medicine and going to sleep for three days?

The time will pass more quickly if you distract yourself, and the nicotine will leave your system and the cravings- the physical ones, anyway- will go away, even if you don't suffer consciously and horribly through every second of it.
Just distract your mind and let your body do this. Your body knows how to do this; your brain doesn't need to be involved. Your brain can go someplace else for awhile, and not have to deal with this unpleasantness.

Yeah, I am largely stuck at home this weekend, stuck focusing on this stuff. I'm afraid to go out (there's cigarettes out there!) and at home I kind of am just bored.

I do have a 360 though. I might give it some use this weekend. These boards are a distraction, as are others I frequent. In fact, for the first time in a long time - I actually just totally forgot about smoking until I read my own thread! Ha! That's progress!

How about getting drunk?

Not wise for someone quitting smoking is it?

Taking a hot (or cold, or alternately hot and cold) shower?

I've taken three showers today. I think I feel safe there because I forget about smoking. It's the one place where I never smoked (for obvious reasons) so when I'm in there my mind is not on the cigarettes.

Masturbating?

Yeah, I'm chapped. Tried it.

This intensity of focus on your withdrawal symptoms cannot possibly be helpful.

I know. I am beginning to break free of it now though, and I can tell. It's just that for so long I was smoking two times an hour, or at least once an hour, that there's not much I ever did without one - so I think it just took some time to get my mind to wander freely.

You're right though, focusing on the withdrawls isn't productive - I do need to find something else to think about. I think I'm getting there.

Good advice.

I have tried all kinds of ways to quit smoking and none have work for very long. My Brother just passed away last May from a lung disease (he did not smoke) and my sister became more concerned about my habit. When I went to her house, the first thing she would do when I walked through the door was hand me coupons for gums and patches. I told her I was ready to quit but the urges were too strong. So we decided that part of her birthday present this year would be that I quit smoking. She wrote up a contract stating I would quit on a certain date and we both signed it along with her husband. She threw in that if I smoked, I would have to leave my car at her house for 1 month and take public transportation everywhere. I would also have to get a tattoo of a butterfly on an open space of my body. She recommended my forehead.

I have not smoked for over a week.

We also decided that the first day of quitting would be the true test, so it would have to be made the most challenging. We picked the first day to be one of my 7-hour shifts at a bar that I work for part time. If I could make it through that, the rest would be cake.

It was one of the most difficult days in my life, but the thought of hurting my sister and breaking my birthday gift to her pushed me through.

Where I live, a pack of cigarettes costs over $5.00 now. So every day I throw 5 dollars into a drawer to save for a vacation next year. That will be $1,825.00 I can spend on a nice vacation.

These are things that are helping me get threw it and I feel like the worst is behind me.

Good luck, I hope this helps somehow.

If you don’t belong to a gym you might think about joining one;It helped me when I quit my two pack plus a day habit. The only pain I had was when I constantly grabbed my shirt pocket the first two weeks. Believe it or not sunflower seeds helped me, might have been placebo effect, or just something to do with the hands, all I can say is it worked. Keep at it you wont be sorry, you’ll become one of us radicals that when they walk into a restaurant, smell cigarette smoke, you will automatically develop this self righteous sneer as you say” none smoking please”. :mrgreen:

Oh my, after reading these its no wonder I'll never quit and stay quit. Like 1069, I've quit for long periods of time with no problem whatsoever. But ultimately, since I don't drink or really have any other vices, I always end up going back to it, something to do while I'm relaxing with the forums and such.

Also I spend $240 a year, that's all. I roll my own, buy tobacco by the pound, a pound lasts a month of smoking twenty cigs a day. Not much incentive to quit.

When I do go to non-smoker's homes or to work where no one smokes so there are no community smoking breaks, I simply leave it all at home and wait till the end of the day. Never bothers me.

I cannot grasp at all what you all are going through, my sympathies for your hardships and hopes that you can save all that cash for something more enjoyable.

Good Luck and why do it cold turkey? How about trying Chantix? Nicotine can be harder to kick than heroin so maybe you should give Chantix a try?

I guess quiting affects people in different ways. I know of about 7 that quit cold turkey with no problem. One of the being my buddy that just quit about 6 months ago after years and years of smoking and never once complained about it.
Probably saving all that $$$$ helped him through the pain.
I know of guys spending about $500.00 per month on butts.
3 packs per day at close to $6.00 per pack, Camels. 3 x $6 ea.= $18 x 30 days = $540.00 per month.:rock ::cheers:Good move on your part by quiting. :clap::bravo::good_job:
Go buy a new car or truck, same amount of money.
Hang in there and don't give up.

Smokings worth it just to annoy the moaning wankers of the world.

I wish I could say I sympathize with you guys. Yup, I really wish...

Ya know, back in the 50s and 60s I could understand how peer pressure may be the influential straw on the camel's back. Nowadays, there is no excuse short of pure stupidity.

At least cigars are aromatic. Cigarettes just f'n stink.

Actually, smoking among young people is higher now than it was in the 50's and 60's, so you're not just a jackass, but you're ignorant too.

And by the way, cigars are smoking as well.

I'm not sure what you intended to add to the conversation, other than the resounding statement that you are in fact, a total idiot - but since you've made that point with poignant clarity now, I'm wondering if you had another motive too?

That seems like an awful long post to have written for someone that's obviously challenged by such things, when a simple "I AM A TOTAL FRICKIN MORON!" would have sufficed.

Thus, I'm wondering if there's more you had in mind or not.

So, I need to get some dental work done. It's going to be expensive. Very expensive.

In addition to the other reasons I might have for quitting, this one rates pretty high in and of itself, because the procedure is a 99% success rate among non-smokers, but drops to 86% for smokers - a significant difference. To make the math make sense, this means that a smoker is 1400% (fourteen times) more likely to have a procedure of this nature fail than a non-smoker.

I figure that for what this costs and that I won't be smoking after it's done anyway, if I can't quit now I really shouldn't be bothering to invest the money into this dental work to get a perfect smile.

So... Anyway, I'm quitting. I've smoked for 17 years now. Usually two packs a day, but sometimes three packs a day, and almost always either Marlboro reds, Camels or when I was in the military, Camel filterless. I'm a pretty serious smoker.

So yesterday at 1 PM I stopped smoking. By 6 PM the pain was so intense that I was either going to go to the store to buy one, or God willing, I'd mooch one from someone - just to end the pain of the physical withdrawls.

In hindsight, it was a smart move. I did manage to mooch two smokes off of someone. My brother who was nearby. I smoked one, and it seriously helped. I just needed to curb the pain (yes, withdrawls physically hurt - badly sometimes). So I had a cigarette at 6 PM last night and then was pretty much... not "good to go" but I could manage the cravings.

But as the body enters the first 24 hours without nicotine is when the nicotine is actually being expelled from the body, and the "genuine" withdrawls begin. This is worse than the first 24 hours, because now not only are we not getting new nicotine into the system, but the old nicotine is being flushed out, and that nicotine level is dropping at a very rapid pace, especially for someone whose daily intake just the day before was 40 MG of nicotine, and it's now zero.

So it frickin hurts!

Anyway, it wasn't easy, I was in agony. I still had one cigarette left from yesterday's mooch mission that I just kept here for emergencies. Somehow it helped me to know that if I desperately needed one, I had one - yet at the same time it was only one, so it wasn't the same as having an entire pack nearby.

Tonight at 6 PM - 24 hours after my last cigarette, and 30 hours into quitting, the pains were pretty bad. I decided to have one. It was either that or crack up. Seriously, I was dizzy, I couldn't breath, my head hurt, my jaw hurt, I couldn't focus. It was terrible!

So I held it off as long as I could until 7 PM giving me 25 hours between cigarettes... The pain was incredible. I just needed ten minutes to catch my breath; a few minutes of normality to go back to facing the psychological and physical combat taking place within me...

So I had it.

Oh my God, it was awesome. I caught a buzz - for the first time in a long time. My fingers tingled and so did my lips. I immediately and completely relaxed. All the cravings faded. I felt it in my entire body. All I wanted was a few moments of escape from the warfare going on inside me, and I got it.

A return to normality for about an hour; and I can feel it starting to fade again and the cravings are starting to come back. No problem, I can handle this... But Jesus I needed that one break. If I hadn't taken it, I think I'd have cracked all together.

I still have two cigarettes in the house. They're out of sight and I have no intention of using them, but they're here just in case and so I don't go buy a pack if I start to crack.

I think I'm going to make it. I'm not really worried about the cravings coming back now - even though they get worse on day two and three, then level off at four and then start to subside on day 5.

I honest to God, just needed that ten minutes of smoking to - pardon the pun - catch my breath, and the hour of no cravings afterwards, to get my second wind.

Has anyone here been a substantial and serious smoker and then tried to quit? I'm doing this cold turkey, and it is the opposite of fun.

I really want to hear about your stories even if you didn't manage to kick the habit, and I want to know if I'm alone feeling like this or not. This is... I mean I hate to sound like a wuss. I've done some hard things in my life. When I am completely free of nicotine though, this will easily rate as one of the top 5 most difficult things I have done in my life.

It's... A Hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be. Am I alone?

My 2p

1 Its generally better to scale down the amount of cigarets you smoke gradually then go cold turkey. This means the withdrawel is less of an issue.

2 Its helpful to tell as many people as possible that your trying to quit. This means that if they ask you how your doing and you have to admit failing miserably then you will feel like an egit. This can add extra incentive to quit.

Thanks for the note!

Today has been a pretty different story than yesterday. In fact, since I had the last smoke (right about the time of me starting this thread) the cravings have been a lot less potent and completely manageable. It's a totally different world today than it was yesterday. I think that either my body is adapting to the notion of no nicotine, or maybe it's just that my body no longer expects nicotine every time I eat/drink/type at the computer and so on.

I smoked in my house and I smoked a lot, so I'd imagine my body got pretty used to certain things. When I poured a cup of something to drink, I smoked. When I sat down at the desk, I smoked. When I used the bathroom, I smoked.

So for a day or two I'd imagine my body's going to have to adapt to not having a smoke with all the things it's used to. But today is pretty okay really. I've gotten to where I can have a cup of coffee once in a while without totally jonesing for a smoke, and that's important because I have no intention of EVER giving up my coffee addiction. I want that back, so learning to do that without smoking is going to be good for me, and should help a lot.

In any case, today's much better than yesterday, and this puts me 48 hours in. That's a pretty damned good start, and really it's the hardest part.

On the note of telling everyone I was quitting - I've tried that before, and to some extent it works because it does motivate us to try harder - but then if we fail we're unlikely to ever try to quit again - because we recall that feeling of failure.

Seriously, people tend to view any attempt to quit that does not result in cessation as a failure - and that is not the case. But we don't like to fail, and this is how many people interpret any attempt to quit that doesn't result in permanent cessation. So... It then becomes harder to make that next attempt.

So I didn't tell anyone this time, really. In fact, I didn't tell anyone. People have since found out, but I don't talk about it with them and I don't let them talk about it. If they try, I end the conversation. It's not something I want to discuss.

This thread is the only place I've actually "told" anyone I was quitting, and it was made a day into the process, and was more of a "amidoinitrite?" thing than anything else, because it was really really unpleasant.

Yeah, I ain't setting myself up to feel like crap if I don't manage to quit. That's just stupid. That just makes it harder down the road. The last thing someone who is quitting needs is "A little bit more pressure and stress on themselves."

That's absolutely one of the most moronic things I think I have ever done to myself in regards to smoking. It might work for some people, but I think it's one of the most self-destructive tactics out there in the world of "quit smoking tips."

Thanks for the note!

Today has been a pretty different story than yesterday. In fact, since I had the last smoke (right about the time of me starting this thread) the cravings have been a lot less potent and completely manageable. It's a totally different world today than it was yesterday. I think that either my body is adapting to the notion of no nicotine, or maybe it's just that my body no longer expects nicotine every time I eat/drink/type at the computer and so on.

I smoked in my house and I smoked a lot, so I'd imagine my body got pretty used to certain things. When I poured a cup of something to drink, I smoked. When I sat down at the desk, I smoked. When I used the bathroom, I smoked.

So for a day or two I'd imagine my body's going to have to adapt to not having a smoke with all the things it's used to. But today is pretty okay really. I've gotten to where I can have a cup of coffee once in a while without totally jonesing for a smoke, and that's important because I have no intention of EVER giving up my coffee addiction. I want that back, so learning to do that without smoking is going to be good for me, and should help a lot.

In any case, today's much better than yesterday, and this puts me 48 hours in. That's a pretty damned good start, and really it's the hardest part.

On the note of telling everyone I was quitting - I've tried that before, and to some extent it works because it does motivate us to try harder - but then if we fail we're unlikely to ever try to quit again - because we recall that feeling of failure.

Seriously, people tend to view any attempt to quit that does not result in cessation as a failure - and that is not the case. But we don't like to fail, and this is how many people interpret any attempt to quit that doesn't result in permanent cessation. So... It then becomes harder to make that next attempt.

So I didn't tell anyone this time, really. In fact, I didn't tell anyone. People have since found out, but I don't talk about it with them and I don't let them talk about it. If they try, I end the conversation. It's not something I want to discuss.

This thread is the only place I've actually "told" anyone I was quitting, and it was made a day into the process, and was more of a "amidoinitrite?" thing than anything else, because it was really really unpleasant.

Yeah, I ain't setting myself up to feel like crap if I don't manage to quit. That's just stupid. That just makes it harder down the road. The last thing someone who is quitting needs is "A little bit more pressure and stress on themselves."

That's absolutely one of the most moronic things I think I have ever done to myself in regards to smoking. It might work for some people, but I think it's one of the most self-destructive tactics out there in the world of "quit smoking tips."

Hang in there you can do it.:rock

Thanks, dude!

Yeah, today's a lot better.

I might try to quit for the second time in my life, soon.

I've been a 3 pack per day smoker for 26 years.
I managed to quit for 3 full weeks about 15 years ago.
After 3 weeks it was just as difficult as the 3rd day.

I honestly love smoking. I love everything about it.
But the possible illness and cost is not something I like.
I can't even go 15 minutes without a cigarette.
I boycott institutions that are against smokers.
Such as I refuse to fly, eat out, attend concerts anymore etc.

When i started smoking they were .77 cents per pack with tax.
And we smoked on planes, while we ate, and during concerts.

I want to quit due to the illness factor alone.
But i don't really want to quit...
So its going to be very hard when i try.

Wow... I just didn't have that hard of a time quitting. I certainly didn't have any physical pain at all, aside from headaches. I did use Chantix, but it doesn't do anything to alleviate withdrawal.

The hardest part I had - and still have - isn't the addiction to nicotine. That was easy enough to kick. It's the psychological part. I *want* to smoke. I still want to smoke. I ENJOY smoking. So I've removed something from my life that I greatly enjoy doing and I'm constantly wondering why I did it. I have to keep trying to remind myself why, but the whys are getting weaker and weaker IMO. I am a hedonist, so to deny myself that which brings me pleasure just goes against my very nature. THAT is what I fight.

Sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time of it physically. That's just not something I can relate to, fortunately (for me). Only thing I can tell ya is maybe get something from a doc that will help with the withdrawal... I dunno.

What does Chantix do if it doesn't help with the withdrawls? I mean... Then what the Hell is it for? Without the withdrawls there wouldn't really be much of an addiction that needed kicking, would there?

And no, I'm not going to use meds to get me over this. I need to do it myself or it won't last. That much I'm sure of.

Thanks for the sympathy. Today is better, and it helps that I can drink coffee again without making the cravings spike through the roof. Retraining my body is a chore, but it's resulted in progress so far. I think I'm good to go from here on out.

I might try to quit for the second time in my life, soon.

I've been a 3 pack per day smoker for 26 years.
I managed to quit for 3 full weeks about 15 years ago.
After 3 weeks it was just as difficult as the 3rd day.

I honestly love smoking. I love everything about it.
But the possible illness and cost is not something I like.
I can't even go 15 minutes without a cigarette.
I boycott institutions that are against smokers.
Such as I refuse to fly, eat out, attend concerts anymore etc.

When i started smoking they were .77 cents per pack with tax.
And we smoked on planes, while we ate, and during concerts.

I want to quit due to the illness factor alone.
But i don't really want to quit...
So its going to be very hard when i try.

I'm the same way, and will be - about boycotting institutions that bastardize smokers. I'll keep that as part of my belief system regardless of if I smoke or not (because it is the right thing to do).

I hate flying as well, and I drive instead. I don't eat at places that don't account for smokers unless I am forced to by people I love. I go to games at outdoor arenas that have smoking areas, but not indoor ones.

That's part of it too - I don't think a lot of people realize that by bastardizing (and that's what it is, and for no good reasons) smokers, it actually makes it more of an independence and individuality issue than it should be, and makes it harder for us to quit.

I cannot tell you how many times my ex girlfriend used to whine about my smoking - which pissed me off because she knew I smoked when we started dating, and I specifically told her that I had no intention of quitting any time soon, and she could either cope or date someone else.

So she agreed, but then turned out to be a liar like most women anyway - as well as batchit crazy - again like most women, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is she would whine about the smoking and try to pick on me about it - so in retaliation I would smoke more, or not even bother to feel bad, sometimes as she was whining at me I would light up just to piss her off. Sometimes I'd do it so I could blow smoke in her face to shut her up about it.

Seriously, it became very confrontational, and there was no way in Hell I'd have ever been able to quit while she was hounding me and debasing me over it.

Society does the same thing collectively, and I really want to stick my fist right up the south end of the people on the north-bound high horses. It's an irrational witch hunt to begin with, is inherently unfair and illogical, and it also makes it harder for smokers to quit - they're a bunch of snotty retards, and I don't mind telling them that. I'm definitely one of those people the self-righteous non-smokers don't want to go try to feel good by harassing.

And that's not going to change even when I stop smoking. I'll still tell the holier than thous to stick it - because they're wrong.

Anyway, rant over - but this issue and the one I described about my girlfriend, are two reasons it is harder than it has to be to quit. It's a matter of self, of independence, and of the way people treat each other.

It doesn't have to be this way, but ignorant people often make it harder than it has to be. For themselves as well as others.

I'm not sure what you intended to add to the conversation, other than the resounding statement that you are in fact, a total idiot - but since you've made that point with poignant clarity now, I'm wondering if you had another motive too?

That seems like an awful long post to have written for someone that's obviously challenged by such things, when a simple "I AM A TOTAL FRICKIN MORON!" would have sufficed.

You're physically and psychologically addicted to a disgusting and potentially fatal substance...and I'm a "total idiot".

I think I'll go from passive disdain to mocking laughter now. I hope you enjoy your growing pains, junkie. Feel the burn.

:rofl

You're physically and psychologically addicted to a disgusting and potentially fatal substance...and I'm a "total idiot".

I think I'll go from passive disdain to mocking laughter now. I hope you enjoy your growing pains, junkie. Feel the burn.

:rofl

As opposed to your genius self, who is not physically addicted to anything, but drives a car and infects not just him/her self but the entire population including children and does it for no good reason.

By the way, guess which one is worse for your health, and which one is worse for the environment.

Further, you're clearly here for no other purpose than to troll and make your sorry self feel good, so ... Go kick a dog, or call someone a homo or something; paint your cave wall or club a new girlfriend perhaps.

In any case, I'd like it if you found a new thread to advertise your idiocy in. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Okay fellas. That's enough trading barbs. Let's be nice before someone gets burned.

I wish I could say I sympathize with you guys. Yup, I really wish...

Ya know, back in the 50s and 60s I could understand how peer pressure may be the influential straw on the camel's back. Nowadays, there is no excuse short of pure stupidity.

At least cigars are aromatic. Cigarettes just f'n stink.
-
THe ONLY 'stupidity' around is comming from the AZZHOLES that want to tell everyone else what to do, how to do it and when to do everything. They just don't get it that they are just showing the real AZZHOLES that they are.
-
Here are some of these AZZHOLES opinions, cigars are 'aromatic', cigg just f'n stink, there is no excuse short of pure stupidity.
-
These AZZHOLES would rather sit in the mens room smelling others **** comming from their BUTT then smell smoke comming from a cigarette BUTT! Ya know what? STAY in the ****ING Mens room and smell while you guys jack off!

Back
Top Bottom