• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smilies/Emojis

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is there a way to collect emojis and park them in a folder, so that I can avoid scrolling through all the pages of tiny emojis When I want to use one?
There are some emojis that show up in other poster’s posts that don’t show up in my selection. Example: the 100% one, where is that located?

Is there a way to collect emojis and park them in a folder, so that I can avoid scrolling through all the pages of tiny emojis When I want to use one?
There are some emojis that show up in other poster’s posts that don’t show up in my selection. Example: the 100% one, where is that located?
It would be nice if we had a way to "save" ones at the top of the list. (y)

It would be nice if we had a way to "save" ones at the top of the list. (y)
It used to show recently used. I think Red is looking into that. In the meantime, just typing what you want into the search box works. Some people use emojis from their on screen keyboards, and they do not always have the exact same set. Mine doesn't have 🧱 for example, but the forum does. As for the 100, that is another one my phone doesn't have, just type 100 into the search. 💯

This is just a suggestion, but if you float your cursor over each emoji in the list, you'll see the typing code. You could then keep a list of the codes for your favorite ones.

The codes look like this (but without the spaces) . . .

: love :
: devilish :
: face_with_symbols_over_mouth :

. . . etc.

It used to show recently used. I think Red is looking into that. In the meantime, just typing what you want into the search box works. Some people use emojis from their on screen keyboards, and they do not always have the exact same set. Mine doesn't have 🧱 for example, but the forum does. As for the 100, that is another one my phone doesn't have, just type 100 into the search. 💯
Yes, I think the top of the list is recently use emojis.

Back
Top Bottom