• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smerconish lavishes praise on Elon Musk; Twitter Take-Over; his own audience clowns him again

Musk dared to go against the cancel cult so now they will try their best to destroy him. Will they beat him up? Yes but in the end Musk will win. The left is petrified that Twitter could be fair to both to both sides.
If Musk takes Twitter, Trump and conservatives would get a fair shake.
Watch for all the get Musk threads.
You know the typical ones when the left goes after you!
What is cancel culture? Is that like when you guys call people RINOs?

Lots of people get money from their parents. That's not unique at all. What's unique is what he has created.
Well, what his capital created anyways; those businesses were founded by actual engineers and scientists. Never forget that without those two totally unearned windfalls, and shit tons of govt subsidies, Space X and Tesla never would have caught fire as they did. The one thing he contributed vastly more than anything else was the money and venture capital they needed.

*sigh*....read what I wrote and then read what you linked, and then tell me what's different.
Absoltuely not a damn thing, and it's a pity you don't understand how what you claim is now falsified.

Absoltuely not a damn thing, and it's a pity you don't understand how what you claim is now falsified.
You know how when we used to get newspapers and they'd have those drawings that would have two pictures that we very similar but would have small details different and you had to figure out what they were? You were terrible at those, weren't you?

Libertarian is neither right or left wing on the political scale.

That's a hilariously stupid comment.

So are progressives.

So basically you're just saying stupid shit in place of a point.

None of that means no regulations, except for perhaps crypto.

Lol....sweat shops in California? No. You know who runs sweat shops, woke-ass Nike and Apple with all their manufacturing done in China.

LOL that you think any corporation is WOKE.

Did you freak out when Bezos bought the WaPo or the Sulzberger family running the NYT?

I don't know who the Sulzbergers are, but if you think I'm aligned with Bezos or the Washington Post, you haven't been paying attention.

An alleged claim at a factory in San Fransisco no less. Yeah...seems like you're grasping at a lot of straws here, hoping something sticks.

"The claims center around allegations in Tesla’s Fremont factory in the San Francisco Bay Area. Black workers at the facility were subjected to “offensive racial harassing conduct so severe and pervasive that it created a hostile work environment”, according to the 39-page complaint from DFEH.

Many workers reported derogatory comments came directly from their superiors, the agency writes. One Black worker reported hearing racial slurs as often as 50-100 times a day, being called the “N-word”, and “hood rats”, according to the complaint.

Other workers told of racist graffiti found in factory common areas, including swastikas, KKK, the N-word, and other racist writing that Tesla did not remove for months at a time, according to the suit."

That's a hilariously stupid comment.
My favorite thing is when people say something is stupid that is actually true. It really highlights how far off they are.
So basically you're just saying stupid shit in place of a point.
Nope...progressives are plenty pro-corporation.
LOL that you think any corporation is WOKE.
They are. They have literal campaigns flaunting it, as did Nike.
I don't know who the Sulzbergers are, but if you think I'm aligned with Bezos or the Washington Post, you haven't been paying attention.
It's not a matter of you aligning with them, it's your response, or lack thereof.
"The claims center around allegations in Tesla’s Fremont factory in the San Francisco Bay Area. Black workers at the facility were subjected to “offensive racial harassing conduct so severe and pervasive that it created a hostile work environment”, according to the 39-page complaint from DFEH.

Many workers reported derogatory comments came directly from their superiors, the agency writes. One Black worker reported hearing racial slurs as often as 50-100 times a day, being called the “N-word”, and “hood rats”, according to the complaint.

Other workers told of racist graffiti found in factory common areas, including swastikas, KKK, the N-word, and other racist writing that Tesla did not remove for months at a time, according to the suit."
Yeah...I read the article. You have ONE location with a few claims, that's located in wokeassville San Fransisco. It's not particularly indicative of anything and neither is it established as fact that it's "rife" even at that location, and not something either misrepresented, a lie, or blown out of proportion.

Most super rich people say out of the limelight, they use their money to help some causes or charities, smile for the cameras once in awhile and usually keep their mouths shut.. Even the hyper political donors like Koch and Soros really stay out of the news.

But Musk? He seems to be turning into an attention whore. It's one thing after another with him lately..

IDK, could be good.. Or it could cause him AND his companies all sorts of problems.

Back
Top Bottom