• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SMBS here

SMBS

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Hi

I am Ali - SMBS - 16 years old from Bahrain

senior in secondary school

I'm not native English so, my English will be too bad :(, but anyway I will try to communicate

Hi SMBS, welcome to the forum! I am new here too, just registered yesterday.

SMBS said:
Hi

I am Ali - SMBS - 16 years old from Bahrain

senior in secondary school

I'm not native English so, my English will be too bad :(, but anyway I will try to communicate

Your english is better then some people that actually "live" here. You know more of my language then i do of yours, so you have a step on me already.

Enjoy

We're gald you are here. Thanks for deciding to participate.

Sincerely,

Simon

SMBS said:
Sure you'll do fine. Welcome aboard!

Thank you alot

kal-le, so welcome to the forum

Calm2Chaos, actully I like English very much beacuse its give me the abillity to conntact with many parts in the world

Simon W. Moon, my pleasure

Batman, thank you

Well welcome! This board sure is diverse, Baharian. Wow.

Well welcome! I look forward to seeing what your opinion on things are!

And hey, why not....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Originally posted by SMBS:
am Ali - SMBS - 16 years old from Bahrain
Welcome to the forum. Where exactly is Bahrain?

Back
Top Bottom