• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smartest Woman in American History

Red Crow

Holy Crap!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Nancy Pelosi, said, "I am the Speaker of the House. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America 's people don't want me to die." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator, and a decorated war hero from the Army of the United States of America ." So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest woman took my schoolbag."

Was that supposed to be a joke:confused:

funny how most people that get "offended" by this kind of stuff are the same guys who thought all the Bush jokes were freakin hilarious.

If you can't find humor in a political joke, simply because it is aimed at "your side"...you are a partisan hack.

funny how most people that get "offended" by this kind of stuff are the same guys who thought all the Bush jokes were freakin hilarious.

If you can't find humor in a political joke, simply because it is aimed at "your side"...you are a partisan hack.

It was pedestrian at best.

Here is a better one:

Dear Lord, you took my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze. You took my favorite actress, Farah Fawcett. You took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson. I just wanted to let you know that my favorite President is Barack Obama. Amen.

It was pedestrian at best.

Here is a better one:

Dear Lord, you took my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze. You took my favorite actress, Farah Fawcett. You took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson. I just wanted to let you know that my favorite President is Barack Obama. Amen.

now that's funny.

Replace Palin with Pelosi and you would have thought it was hilarious.

I thought it was very funny. :)

I thought it was funny the first time I saw it when it was aimed at Hillary Clinton. IIRC, there was a similar joke going round about Bush a few years ago.

Just another tired, old joke. Congress is full of them...

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Nancy Pelosi, said, "I am the Speaker of the House. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America 's people don't want me to die." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator, and a decorated war hero from the Army of the United States of America ." So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest woman took my schoolbag."

I had to reread that countless times before I got the joke.

John Kerry wasn't in the army.

I thought it was funny the first time I saw it when it was aimed at Hillary Clinton. IIRC, there was a similar joke going round about Bush a few years ago.

Not a similar joke. It was the same joke.

Back
Top Bottom