• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SMART - UKRAINE DESTROYS HUGE Muscovite LANDING SHIP AFTER MOSCOW MEDIA REVEALED ITS LOCATION

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Just when you thought Muscovite incompetence couldn't sink any lower 😆... One ship sunk and two other ships damaged. Brilliant! (y)

The headline for this thread kind of suggests that the ukranians are not that competent themselves if it took a news article by the russians for them to spot a dirty great big war ship sitting in one of their ports.

Muscovite landing ships? Lol! Muscovy still doesnt exist.

The headline for this thread kind of suggests that the ukranians are not that competent themselves if it took a news article by the russians for them to spot a dirty great big war ship sitting in one of their ports.
I dont think Litwin really cares.

Question is an ally that lies constantly to you about even the most basic of history about the enemy a worthy ally?

Ok so that is why no one would recognise a war ship in the port unless it was on the russian 6 oclock news.
you can use google maps and help Ukrainian army, can you ?

nobody cares what pro - Moscow poodles think , feel , all of your RT narratives are stone dead 2 months

how it feels ? dont lie this time your ivan lover

nobody cares what pro - Moscow poodles think , feel , all of your RT narratives are stone dead 2 months

how it feels ? dont lie this time your ivan lover

Pro moscow poodle = anyone that corrects you. You get your ass out there and start fightin.

how it feels Ivan lover ? dont lie this time

Litwin. I do not care if a Russian general is killed. You wont ever get that because you operate in black and white. Get your ass out there and fight before asking anyone to fight for you.

I donated $70 bucks out of my own pocket to ukraine. That is more than you have ever done.

IVAN, Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

You wont ever get that because you operate in black and white.
YES I AM , close to me people are suffering under Moscow barbaric bombings , some friends fight the barabariens all over Ukraine, this great state is on fare , and I DONT NEED the lessons from a Moscow lover .

IVAN, Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

NOT PAPER TIGER. RUSSIA MAKING GREAT ADVANCES. KYIV WILL BECOME NEW MUSCOVY

YES I AM , close to me people are suffering under Moscow barbaric bombings , some friends fight the barabariens all over Ukraine, this great state is on fare , and I DONT NEED the lessons from a Moscow lover .
Then why arent YOU out there fighting instead of spamming the forum endlessly and treating Americans like idiots who dont know basic history litwin?!

Last edited:
ivan lover dont worry about me (I do a LOT) , do worry about you. great news :

Im not worried lol! I promise you. I am rather brutally honest on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom