• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smart toilet’s bidet hacked via Bluetooth...

I can see an app that will put the lid down and flush the toilet for you. LOL

Why not? It is more hygienic.

More hygienic? To put the hands you just used to your phone?? The one you're going to put near your mouth?

It seems simpler to flush the old fashioned way and just wash your hands afterwards

More hygienic? To put the hands you just used to your phone?? The one you're going to put near your mouth?

It seems simpler to flush the old fashioned way and just wash your hands afterwards

I should have clarified that the toilet in mind was a bidet type where everything is hands free and the app would allow the touch less flushing and lowering of the lid afterwards. Still a good idea to wash your hands though.

Who the hell needs a smart toilet?

I should have clarified that the toilet in mind was a bidet type where everything is hands free and the app would allow the touch less flushing and lowering of the lid afterwards. Still a good idea to wash your hands though.

Sorry for being dense, but i'm still not getting it

If it's hands free, then how is it more hygienic to use a phone?

Sorry for being dense, but i'm still not getting it

If it's hands free, then how is it more hygienic to use a phone?

The bidet may take care of cleaning you; however you still need to touch the seat to put it down; or the lid; or flush it.

The app would facilitate the actions of flushing, lowering or lifting the lid and or seat.

Just a thought.

The bidet may take care of cleaning you; however you still need to touch the seat to put it down; or the lid; or flush it.

The app would facilitate the actions of flushing, lowering or lifting the lid and or seat.

Just a thought.

But then, you would need to touch the phone with hands, right? The same hands that touched your junk.

But then, you would need to touch the phone with hands, right? The same hands that touched your junk.

No, because the bidet takes care of cleaning and drying you; it's a touch less operation from start to finish.

No, because the bidet takes care of cleaning and drying you; it's a touch less operation from start to finish.

Huh?

The bidet washes your hands? Before you touch your phone to make it wash your hands?

Maybe, after all these years, I'm a bit confused about the mechanics of this, and am doing it wrong but taking a crap or a piss usually involves touching ones junk.

Huh?

The bidet washes your hands? Before you touch your phone to make it wash your hands?

Maybe, after all these years, I'm a bit confused about the mechanics of this, and am doing it wrong but taking a crap or a piss usually involves touching ones junk.

LOL!! In theory a high tech bidet style toilet will allow you to handle your business without touching the toilet itself as it would clean and dry you; the app would be to flush the toilet and or lower the lid after using it. Still a good idea to wash your hands afterwards, yet the app would reduce the need to physically interact with the toilet. LOL

LOL!! In theory a high tech bidet style toilet will allow you to handle your business without touching the toilet itself as it would clean and dry you; the app would be to flush the toilet and or lower the lid after using it. Still a good idea to wash your hands afterwards, yet the app would reduce the need to physically interact with the toilet. LOL

Physically interact with the toilet!!!

Dude, now I'm sure one of us is doing it wrong.

Anyone who needs an app to operate their toilet deserves to be hacked.

Anyone who needs an app to operate their toilet deserves to be hacked.

The technology would be useful for older people or those that are disabled.

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

I have never researched bidets, but I'd bet that that had already been taken care of in the form of special buttons and/or remote controls made available on some models.

I'm not seeing that either.

Large buttons or voice activation would be more suited for that purpose

Well the app could work like SIRI in the iOS. Com'on work with me here. LOL

Just a thought.

Anyone so old or disabled that they can't wipe their own butt without assistance would also be unable to use an app to do it. The app takes more dexterity than the wipe.

Back
Top Bottom